PDA

View Full Version : E3 2013: Photos!

Jerion
18th Jun 2013, 01:07
Bunch o' pictures of the lot of us during our time to E3. In the first picture, from left to right:

Nate (Master Taffer), Sergey (Acid Burn), John (Jerion), Lucy (Spyhopping), Andy (Ashpolt)

"]

The trip was fantastic!

CodenameD
18th Jun 2013, 05:06
I like this one. :)

MasterTaffer
18th Jun 2013, 05:36
"]

I love the nonchalant Steven Gallagher in the background while Ashpolt and JFD murder each other. He's like a honey badger.

SageSavage
18th Jun 2013, 10:39
Cool, thanks for sharing! I always enjoy seeing pictures of fellow forumites.

AlexOfSpades
18th Jun 2013, 12:45
Wow, better start saving up my coins - dont wanna miss the next E3! Great pictures, specially that PS4 VS Xbox one. Oh and Spyhopping's eyes are beautiful @_@

The new Thief sure looks... blue on the pictures. Is that a picture thing, or that's how it looked? I havent gotten around on watching the gameplay yet. (Busy studying)

Thanks for the pics guys!

SageSavage
18th Jun 2013, 12:53
Such a lovely picture. Like a happy little family!

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b531/Eidos_Community/Andy%20piczzz/DSC00354_zpsae95cf1b.jpg

Spyhopping
18th Jun 2013, 14:17
Nice selection of pictures!

Ahh it's a good one isn't it? We all clicked very quickly, and it was great fun. Just a pity it was over so fast really! Also, I'm pulling a strange face like I'm about to sneeze, but that's ok.

Wow, better start saving up my coins - dont wanna miss the next E3! Great pictures, specially that PS4 VS Xbox one. Oh and Spyhopping's eyes are beautiful @_@

The new Thief sure looks... blue on the pictures. Is that a picture thing, or that's how it looked? I havent gotten around on watching the gameplay yet. (Busy studying)

Thanks for the pics guys!

Thanks, that's very kind! :)

Same here- when I looked at those pictures I thought that the game looked very blue, but I didn't catch on to that when I was playing it. It seemed to have a nicely varied colour palette at the time. Maybe it's just the camera playing tricks.

Tecman
18th Jun 2013, 20:01
Same here- when I looked at those pictures I thought that the game looked very blue, but I didn't catch on to that when I was playing it. It seemed to have a nicely varied colour palette at the time. Maybe it's just the camera playing tricks.
It's probably partially the camera capture and partially the contrast of being able to see the stuff around the monitor in the pictures that contain varied colors compared to when you're focused on the monitor during gameplay - you'll notice nuances within what you're seeing at the time.

vallux
18th Jun 2013, 20:42
Every picture, Jerion staring into my soul. Its okay, its okay. Not like I wanted to sleep tonight.

Jerion
18th Jun 2013, 21:01
Sleep tight.

It's probably partially the camera capture and partially the contrast of being able to see the stuff around the monitor in the pictures that contain varied colors compared to when you're focused on the monitor during gameplay - you'll notice nuances within what you're seeing at the time.

Yes, this appears to be an artifact of the camera capture. Although the game leans somewhat heavily on cool colors, it is not monotone. For example:

Ashpolt
18th Jun 2013, 21:07
Every picture, Jerion staring into my soul. Its okay, its okay. Not like I wanted to sleep tonight.

Oh, you ain't seen nothin' yet, son:

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m506/Ashpolt2/DSC00223_zps3a8ab482.jpg (http://s1129.photobucket.com/user/Ashpolt2/media/DSC00223_zps3a8ab482.jpg.html)

sonicsidewinder
18th Jun 2013, 21:27
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b531/Eidos_Community/IMG_0347_zps99a7593a.jpg

Reaching a little low, isn't he? lmao

Ahh, you mods are like heroes.

I would follow each of you into battle.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
18th Jun 2013, 22:36

Yeah, one of my faves so far. :)

Spyhopping
18th Jun 2013, 23:22
Reaching a little low, isn't he? lmao

Ahh, you mods are like heroes.

I would follow each of you into battle.

Wonderful! Even into a fray with gropey zombies?

sonicsidewinder
19th Jun 2013, 16:53
Wonderful! Even into a fray with gropey zombies?

ESPECIALLY with gropey zombies!

Nah, looks like y'all did the forum proud.

Ashpolt
20th Jun 2013, 16:58
I may now have that final group shot printed off and up on my cubicle at work. :o

KingNL
20th Jun 2013, 17:46
Why is David Anfossi there

Spyhopping
20th Jun 2013, 22:52
I may now have that final group shot printed off and up on my cubicle at work. :o

I may have put the group shot up as my cover photo on facebook. Not because I'm a great big geek or anything.

Jerion
21st Jun 2013, 02:19
I may have put the group shot up as my cover photo on facebook. Not because I'm a great big geek or anything.

I think I may just do something very similar. Because I'm a great big geek or something.