PDA

View Full Version : Regarding E3

Jerion
14th Jun 2013, 06:46
Hello everyone,

I'd like to take a moment to thank you all for your patience and your passion. The community wouldn't be the same without it. For the last couple days, Master Taffer, Ashpolt, Spyhopping and myself have been at E3, taking in a great deal of detail - including extensive hands on time and interviews on DX:HR, DX: The Fall and Thief. E3 wrapped up today, and we've got great plans and a hell of a lot of material and info to share. That will be presented in a few days, so that we have opportunity to collect our thoughts and organize things.

So stay tuned, we've got some great things coming for you all!

-Neon-
14th Jun 2013, 07:08
http://blog.epa.gov/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/lpjatbarrettelementary1.jpg
We eagerly await!

Spyhopping
14th Jun 2013, 07:24
Yes, lots of interesting stuff to share soon!

CyberP
14th Jun 2013, 07:37
I have no faith in anything Deus Ex related from this studio anymore. EM team 2 are the cool guys, team 1...well, I hope you busted their balls.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
15th Jun 2013, 09:17
Thanks Jerion & Spyhopping. Very excited to see/hear more.

Ashpolt
15th Jun 2013, 11:40
I have no faith in anything Deus Ex related from this studio anymore. EM team 2 are the cool guys, team 1...well, I hope you busted their balls.

You should have heard the hour and a half long conversation I had with Jean-François Dugas and David Anfossi at the community event. ;) Sadly that wasn't recorded, but we do have a couple of interviews between the community team and devs, including one with Dugas, which you'll be hearing shortly. Suffice to say, we didn't go easy on them!

SageSavage
15th Jun 2013, 11:43
You should have heard the hour and a half long conversation I had with Jean-François Dugas and David Anfossi at the community event. ;) Sadly that wasn't recorded, but we do have a couple of interviews between the community team and devs, including one with Dugas, which you'll be hearing shortly. Suffice to say, we didn't go easy on them!

You're taking your sweet time though... Bring on the goods, I say! ;) See those kids N3ON posted? By now, they're sleep deprived, hungry and some of them have peed their pants. Not to mention the lack of dental hygene or ADHD medication. Won't be long before they turn on innocent bypassers and you really don't want that, do you?

http://richkidsbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/da.jpg

Spyhopping
15th Jun 2013, 12:19
There were indeed some intense discussions with Dugas and Anfossi at drinks!

Ashpolt
15th Jun 2013, 12:20
You're taking your sweet time though... Bring on the goods, I say! ;)

Spyhopping and I aren't even home yet! Problems with our return flight, so we've had an unexpected (but not unpleasant!) overnight stay in Boston, and are just waiting for a flight now. Fingers crossed we'll actually get on this one!

...Not that any of this matters, because Jerion is sorting the audio stuff and he's already home so....carry on.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
15th Jun 2013, 12:31
There were indeed some intense discussions with Dugas and Anfossi at drinks!

Haha, the drinks certainly help! :D

JCpies
15th Jun 2013, 12:58
Drunken conversations about the caption image threads.

CyberP
15th Jun 2013, 13:57

Sounds intense. I'm proud of you, stranger/s.

Jerion
15th Jun 2013, 14:03
Here's a picture from said drinks event! Couple of ugly shmucks enjoying life!

AlexOfSpades
15th Jun 2013, 14:28
jerion is kinda cute

Jerion
15th Jun 2013, 14:32
jerion is kinda cute

I only look cute for certain people, such as the lovely woman holding the camera. Sorry, Alex.

SageSavage
15th Jun 2013, 14:35
Apart from you, I only recognize David Anfossi in the background. Next to him could be Joe Khoury and Emile Pedneault. Right? Who's the guy in the polo shirt?

Jerion
15th Jun 2013, 14:48
Emile, yes. Sharp fellow.

The big guy next to me is our very own Adam, aka B1skit.

AlexOfSpades
15th Jun 2013, 14:49
b1skit is kinda cute

SageSavage
15th Jun 2013, 14:57
The big guy next to me is our very own Adam, aka B1skit.

Aha! You guys almost have some family resemblance. As in "Jerion, I'm your father" or maybe more like the big brother.

Jerion
15th Jun 2013, 15:35
I don't see it myself, but I've been known to be oblivious to these kinds of things.

FrankCSIS
15th Jun 2013, 17:01
Spyhopping and I aren't even home yet! Problems with our return flight

What a lame excuse! Get on it! Lives are at stakes here!

JCpies
16th Jun 2013, 18:17
b1skit is kinda cute

Stop sucking up to the mods.

Spyhopping
16th Jun 2013, 19:39
@Frank- we're getting to it! There's some audio stuff and pics on the way soon. ;)

Awww those drinks were really fun. The poor guys on the other side of the table were being blinded by the setting sun for the first hour or so.

FrankCSIS
16th Jun 2013, 20:49
The poor guys on the other side of the table were being blinded by the setting sun for the first hour or so.

Old school interrogation tactics. Good move!

MasterTaffer
16th Jun 2013, 20:58
Old school interrogation tactics. Good move!

That's what that was? Crap.

Ashpolt
16th Jun 2013, 22:42
The poor guys on the other side of the table were being blinded by the setting sun for the first hour or so.

And getting beer spilled on our stuff by someone.

Spyhopping
16th Jun 2013, 23:36
Hey! I only got that all over my own lap thank you very much.

WildcatPhoenix
17th Jun 2013, 03:01

Bless you, sir.

MasterTaffer
17th Jun 2013, 03:03
It's true. Why do you think they sent three mods with Ashpolt? It took everything we had to hold him back... :naughty:

hybridex
27th Jun 2013, 17:54
You're taking your sweet time though... Bring on the goods, I say! ;) See those kids N3ON posted? By now, they're sleep deprived, hungry and some of them have peed their pants. Not to mention the lack of dental hygene or ADHD medication. Won't be long before they turn on innocent bypassers and you really don't want that, do you?

http://richkidsbrand.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/da.jpg

Sorry.. I know the poor old dude got it bad, but I'm LMFAO here :lol: