PDA

View Full Version : Health bar mod wanted

UrbanNinja
10th Jun 2013, 23:47
What really annoys me about this game is lack of health bar in the very beginning of the game. Im constantly dying because I have no clue where my health status is at. I don't know how long to hide behind a wall while my health regenerates. I assume my health is fully regenerated when its clearly not. Health status shouldn't be a feature of augmentation. The only indication you get is the screen turning red when you're on the brink of death.

CyberP
10th Jun 2013, 23:57
The beginning of the game is like 7 guys. Not a very good UrbanNinja are ya. You have the option to Shoot, run past, stealth takedown or sneak past, the latter two you should not take any damage.

Alternatively stick the game on easy mode for faster health regen and reduced damage. You could always set it back to normal or whatever once you get the health bar.

Parias
11th Jun 2013, 01:10
Yeah, the only non-augmented engagement in the game really isn't that long. If you're having trouble dying, just slow down and think a bit more tactically - aim for the face. A mod like this really shouldn't be necessary.

UrbanNinja
11th Jun 2013, 01:34
It isn't necessary, however it would be nice to have. I base me decision when to open fire on how much health I have. I know I don't have to fight my way through but Its my preference. The beginning part of the game doesn't suit my playing style. As for headshots, easier said than done. To get your laser on a head before they start unloading their clip on you is tricky. Easy when they aren't looking but others becomes alert.

I've already beat the game on the hardest mode but still annoys me when theres no hud at any point in a game.

What tools to people use to create mods?

CodenameD
28th Jun 2013, 06:55
It isn't necessary, however it would be nice to have. I base me decision when to open fire on how much health I have. I know I don't have to fight my way through but Its my preference. The beginning part of the game doesn't suit my playing style. As for headshots, easier said than done. To get your laser on a head before they start unloading their clip on you is tricky. Easy when they aren't looking but others becomes alert.

I've already beat the game on the hardest mode but still annoys me when theres no hud at any point in a game.

What tools to people use to create mods?

Eidos Montreal has no plans to release their modding tools to the community as of yet. However, if you are a hacker, there's no such thing as "impossible" for you.

hybridex
29th Jun 2013, 19:44
What really annoys me about this game is lack of health bar in the very beginning of the game. Im constantly dying because I have no clue where my health status is at. I don't know how long to hide behind a wall while my health regenerates. I assume my health is fully regenerated when its clearly not. Health status shouldn't be a feature of augmentation. The only indication you get is the screen turning red when you're on the brink of death.

You should be able to get through the beginning pass all the bad guys by stealth.. just like a ninja.. A hardcore DX ace has a stealth, no take down, all ghost achievements walkthrough on it on youtube. look it up. It's a good piece of gameplay.