PDA

View Full Version : Zeke Sanders - Let Go or Stun? - Good guy playthrough SPOILERS

jimmyoneshot
28th May 2013, 19:29
I'm currently playing the game for the first time and I'm planning on doing a squeaky clean playthrough i.e. knocking out everybody via stealth unless they absolutely deserve to die (e.g. the mercs in the prologue) but I'm up to the point where you can kill/knock out/let Zeke Sanders go.

The best good guy approach here seems to be to k.o. him with the stun gun or am I wrong? I've heard he helps you out if you let him go but is he just trying to trick you or does he turn out to be a good guy later?

Jerion
28th May 2013, 19:54
Think of it like karma: doing one good turn will probably reward you with one in kind.

jimmyoneshot
28th May 2013, 20:38
Think of it like karma: doing one good turn will probably reward you with one in kind.

Yes but which is the most good in this situation in terms of the long term storyline?

Sotsiak91
28th May 2013, 21:10
Do what your heart tells you.:p

Ashpolt
28th May 2013, 22:27
Stop trying to game the system and react how you feel you should react. There's no black or white morality system in this game, and rewards for doing "bad" are just as frequent as rewards for doing "good". If you sit and question each decision in the game in terms of the rewards it'll net you in the long run, you're really missing the point.

downsouthman1
4th Jun 2013, 16:13
I agree with everything everyone has said & will add the following: This game is meant to play seat-of-the-pants. That's what makes it enjoyable. Also, I'll add that I personally could never suffer the boredom of playing this game w/out killing anyone. I'm in my 2nd playthrough. Both playthroughs have been on Give Me Deus Ex difficulty. Currently on the level of Detroit Riots & am honestly having more fun on the 2nd playthrough than the 1st. All that said, I will not do a 3rd playthrough.

Shralla
4th Jun 2013, 18:27
Bioware and Bethesda completely ruined player "choice" for every other game, because they made people just expect that the choice system is a stupid black and white morality system.

JCpies
4th Jun 2013, 18:52
Bravo Shralla.

CyberP
4th Jun 2013, 18:52
Bioware and Bethesda completely ruined player "choice" for every other game, because they made people just expect that the choice system is a stupid black and white morality system.

This. This *10.

Stellazira
5th Jun 2013, 00:53
There are a lot of grey choices too, but I'd agree there aren't a lot of choices. You usually just have the three.

Lmaoboat
7th Jun 2013, 03:45
Bioware and Bethesda completely ruined player "choice" for every other game, because they made people just expect that the choice system is a stupid black and white morality system.Of course there's the opposite end of the spectrum where every time you save an orphan, it turns out he was actually the reincarnation of Hitler and you started WW3 because **** you bad **** happens just like in real life man.

68_pie
7th Jun 2013, 11:35

I'll just keep playing Obsidian and CDPR games instead.

catelee2u
12th Aug 2013, 21:55
Zeke was probably my favourite character and I'm glad I let him go.