PDA

View Full Version : Old cd version to Steam

AA47A
6th Apr 2013, 19:40
Hi,

I have a question i just find a old Tomb Raider Collection (the first 6 games) and i was wondering if it was possible to have it on Steam

mizuno_suisei
7th Apr 2013, 03:12
Search for it on Steam. Just type in Tomb Raider, all the games are there! :wave:

Also, I believe a website called GoG which is similar to Steam does it aswell.

AA47A
7th Apr 2013, 08:42
I already have the games, like i said i find a old collection of Tomb Raider which content the first 6 games on cd, and i wont to know if it's possible to have a Steam version without rebuying it

AA47A
8th Apr 2013, 17:23
Does nobody know?

mizuno_suisei
9th Apr 2013, 06:35
I don't understand then...you've found a CD with all 6 games on it, but you'd like the steam version? The classics don't require Steam to play..unless you got them from steam in the first place. The only TR game that requires Steam no matter what, is Tomb Raider 2013.

AA47A
9th Apr 2013, 10:50
Yes i want a steam version of the 6 games without rebuying the games, is it possible to ask Steam support or Eidos/Square Enix to get a Steam version of the 6 games

it's much easier to install the games if i have a Steam version, and also some don't wanna work on W7

and i already have Legend, Anniversary, Underworld and Tomb Raider 2013 on Steam, and i want all of them on Steam without rebuying it, so that i can have the complete collection on Steam

Shrensh
9th Apr 2013, 17:53
No, you can't get the older TR games on Steam without rebuying them.

Steam support page on activating retail games on Steam (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7480-wusf-3601)

Wait for them to go on sale again, either on Steam or on GOG.com; you can pick them up for super-cheap. That's what I've done :)

LuckyLuck
11th Apr 2013, 11:17
I bought Tomb Raider at http://www.go2arena.com/ . But it was the newest game. I don't know if they have older versions.

Weemanply109
4th Jun 2013, 13:49
You won't be able to get Tomb Raider games on steam unless you re-buy them specifically from a store that sells a Steam key or the Steam store itself.