PDA

View Full Version : A Message from the beloved regent and spiritual leader of our esteemed cause.

JCpies
15th Mar 2013, 20:36
Deus Ex reflects real life in many aspects, and you don't need to be JC Denton or Adam Jensen to fight the invisible hand or see the world for what it is... More and more I see the truth about the world is hiding in plain sight. - Angel-A

Keep dedicating your lives to the cause of Deus Ex loyal followers.

Over and out.

Angel-A
15th Mar 2013, 20:40
Cool, I wanna be a mesiah! I don't know how much the people posting here nowadays remember me but I've been disappeared the last year or so for the reason of living homeless, backpacking and being a roadkid. Tangling with insanity in all forms, from the police to hipsters to junkies... and hopping trains.

JCpies
15th Mar 2013, 20:44
Everyone in the room, kneel.

Angel-A
15th Mar 2013, 20:57
I keep an eye on Masons, Illuminati, and maybe a little bit of Wal-Mart. While I was not expecting this thread I actually have lots of photos... o__O

SageSavage
15th Mar 2013, 22:48
Cool, I wanna be a mesiah! I don't know how much the people posting here nowadays remember me but I've been disappeared the last year or so for the reason of living homeless, backpacking and being a roadkid. Tangling with insanity in all forms, from the police to hipsters to junkies... and hopping trains.

Wow, really? Did you chose this path or were you forced into this odyssey?

HERESY
16th Mar 2013, 01:08
Who is this guy and why should I care?

xaduha2
16th Mar 2013, 11:56

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/21787303/images/fff.png

sonicsidewinder
16th Mar 2013, 15:14

u mus be nu heer.

Jerion
16th Mar 2013, 21:12

She's an older member, and since you apparently don't care, ignore the thread and continue being happy without caring about it. You seem to be perfectly happy with this approach to games you don't care about, apply it here.

Glad to hear that you're still alive, but maybe settle down? You don't get to build much of a life being a nomad.

HERESY
16th Mar 2013, 21:19
She's an older member, and since you apparently don't care, ignore the thread and continue being happy without caring about it.

I didn't say I don't care. I'm asking why I should care. Just trying to make sense of the thread.

Must be an inside joke. Oh well.

You seem to be perfectly happy with this approach to games you don't care about, apply it here.

Nah, no need for that. Trust me.

vallux
16th Mar 2013, 21:29
Glad to hear that you're still alive, but maybe settle down? You don't get to build much of a life being a nomad.

That, or she's Jim Caviezel and any day now a reclusive gazillionaire will recruit her to fight crime and help the helpless.

El_Bel
16th Mar 2013, 21:40
I don't know how much the people posting here nowadays remember me but I've been disappeared the last year or so for the reason of living homeless, backpacking and being a roadkid. Tangling with insanity in all forms, from the police to hipsters to junkies... and hopping trains.

Just like Sandra Renton. Rock on! :cool:

Spyhopping
17th Mar 2013, 10:50
Sounds like something you could write about! Welcome back. I have a friend who's done something similar in Thailand. She gets this far away look like she probably knows something that you don't.

68_pie
17th Mar 2013, 15:35
eKFjWR7X5dU

...I'm sorry, I'm guessing it wasn't like that ;) Good to have you back.

Hopefully this time next year I'll be in New Zealand :D

mattig89ch
17th Mar 2013, 21:56
srry to hear about your misfortunes mate. wb.

Now...who are you? I'm very new here.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
18th Mar 2013, 00:15

Depends on what it is you intend to 'build'. ;)

FrankCSIS
18th Mar 2013, 01:56
Hey-ya! Good to have some news!

Don't turn your back on hipsters though!

Angel-A
18th Mar 2013, 17:18
Seeing this thread gives me warm fuzzies. Nice to see people haven't totally forgotten about me! Today is my birthday as well, 19 years old! Life has been... crazy. I suppose the reason why I'm living like this is a mix of the hand of fate and personal desire. There are many reasons indeed. Autonomy and exploration... I can't say I care much for "settling down," I have no desire to work a boring job and I'm certainly satisfied living off the grid. Building a life doesn't necessarily mean being stereotypically successful; money, recognition, etc., is not needed to simply enjoy things. It's pointless to me to think in terms of sizing up how much worth something has, instead of just focusing on enjoying and taking in what is happening to you right now. It gives me a great sense of freedom. I don't know how much time I'll have to post on forums and whatnot, computers aren't always easy to find and I often only get a few hours online every couple of weeks. Hahahha, I would love to write a book though, or make documentaries if I ever got something to take videos with. Hmmmmmmmmmm...

SageSavage
18th Mar 2013, 18:48
Very much looking forward to it! :)

Spyhopping
18th Mar 2013, 19:23
Sounds exciting! I get very itchy feet in terms of location, but when it really gets down to it I'm very dull and thrive on the comforts of a hot bath, food in my belly, a warm bed and people I feel comfortable with. I suppose this means I'm getting on. :eek:

EricaLeeV
18th Mar 2013, 19:46
Stay off the grid Angel-sama. Become world-wise and resourceful!

When the time comes, The Illuminati won't know what hit them...

JCpies
19th Mar 2013, 08:14
computers aren't always easy to find and I often only get a few hours online every couple of weeks.

Like medkits in Deus Ex. Disrupts the flow of gameplay.

El_Bel
19th Mar 2013, 08:38
Stay off the grid Angel-sama. Become world-wise and resourceful!

When the time comes, The Illuminati won't know what hit them...

Get experience and level up abilities. Will you pick rifles or computers? Don't pick swimming though, it's fairly useless.

singularity
20th Mar 2013, 02:17
Seeing this thread gives me warm fuzzies. Nice to see people haven't totally forgotten about me! Today is my birthday as well, 19 years old! Life has been... crazy. I suppose the reason why I'm living like this is a mix of the hand of fate and personal desire. There are many reasons indeed. Autonomy and exploration... I can't say I care much for "settling down," I have no desire to work a boring job and I'm certainly satisfied living off the grid. Building a life doesn't necessarily mean being stereotypically successful; money, recognition, etc., is not needed to simply enjoy things. It's pointless to me to think in terms of sizing up how much worth something has, instead of just focusing on enjoying and taking in what is happening to you right now. It gives me a great sense of freedom. I don't know how much time I'll have to post on forums and whatnot, computers aren't always easy to find and I often only get a few hours online every couple of weeks. Hahahha, I would love to write a book though, or make documentaries if I ever got something to take videos with. Hmmmmmmmmmm...

Happy (belated) birthday. Glad to see you are still alive -- Haven't seen you post here in ages.
Wherever life takes you, I wish you -- and really all of the DX community -- the best. This forum has always been a lot of fun, and filled with fun people, despite our disagreements.

Now with all the sappy stuff out of the way, I have a New-Vision mod to try out. This time I plan to be an alcoholic junkie who guns down civilians at random with a shotgun... but still gets stuff done and saves the world.

SageSavage
20th Mar 2013, 10:20
Now with all the sappy stuff out of the way, I have a New-Vision mod to try out. This time I plan to be an alcoholic junkie who guns down civilians at random with a shotgun... but still gets stuff done and saves the world.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASomc2O6eqY

Angel-A
24th Mar 2013, 18:20
^That amused me greatly.
Out of curiosity I wonder how many of you are in close proximity to me when it comes to my roaming, it would be kind of sweet to chancedly end up meeting someone here. Last night I actually met in real life for the first time another person who knows what Deus Ex is. o__O And now, I'm off to eat and take hideous amounts of food from a buffet. NAMASTE!

Ashpolt
24th Mar 2013, 21:52
^That amused me greatly.
Out of curiosity I wonder how many of you are in close proximity to me when it comes to my roaming, it would be kind of sweet to chancedly end up meeting someone here. Last night I actually met in real life for the first time another person who knows what Deus Ex is. o__O And now, I'm off to eat and take hideous amounts of food from a buffet. NAMASTE!

I take it you're not anywhere near England? :P

AlexOfSpades
25th Mar 2013, 00:02
Angel-A is 19? Whoa. Well, i dont think she even knows who i am, but good luck on your adventures i guess. Hope you meet Sandra Renton on the way!

JCpies
25th Mar 2013, 08:00
I take it you're not anywhere near England? :P

lol'd

Angel-A
29th Mar 2013, 21:32
I remember all of you guys, pfff. It might be a while (to say the least) before I travel internationally. I'm in Houston, TX, going anywhere West or North of it...

El_Bel
30th Mar 2013, 10:51
Go to Austin and take pictures of the offices that Ion Storm Austin used when they made Deus Ex!

bat_brain
11th May 2013, 22:22
not all junkies are bad people.

its tough going through life without a soul.

then again, you don't really care either.

its a symptom of being human.