PDA

View Full Version : Radio Tower Not Streaming | OP Updated 3/13

MeaganMarie
15th Feb 2013, 23:10
Hello everyone,

We’ve had a few of you contact us through the forums and our social channels about a streaming bug in the early stages of Tomb Raider. For the time being we’re calling this the “Radio Tower Not Streaming” bug.

This is a rare bug prevents the world from correctly streaming in the chapter “Cry for Help” in the “Base Exterior” after Lara has finished ascending the Radio Tower. We are creating a fix for this that will prevent the issue from occurring for future players. To correct the bug in a current game, simply reload the game from the last checkpoint. Easy as pie!

Date of next patch/title update: Live

Tihocan
3rd Mar 2013, 11:29
With as few spoilers as possible...

- Finish the comms tower "mayday" section
- Walk around to the ladder
- Jump

Say goodbye to the world as you know it.

The level visibly unloads everything further up the path. No ground is visible, many objects are not visible. No game events trigger, effectively breaking further progression of the game.

Can be rectified by reloading the last checkpoint via pause menu.

Platform: XBox 360
Disc mode: Installed to HDD
Severity: Major
Reproducible: Always
Region: AU

Video evidence (Youtube, unlisted). I'll wrap it in a spoiler, just in case.
EMlcOf7Bwj8

Tihocan
4th Mar 2013, 21:54
Now the game is out in the open, thought I'd post video evidence (Youtube, unlisted). I'll wrap it in a spoiler, just in case.

Edit: Don't know why I did that... updated the OP.

MeaganMarie
5th Mar 2013, 08:15
Passing this along! Thank you for reporting it in!

Tecstar70
5th Mar 2013, 10:02
Yep, I got this too.

championPuffa
7th Mar 2013, 20:42
im at the point where you climb the radio tower an zip line down. once i landed from the zipline down i noticed that i was looking over a cliff which appeared quit high up an jus overlooked into nothingness. i then noticed a barn and some piping an a few other bits seemingly floating in the sky, theres also a dead body aswell jus flaoting there if you look carefully.

after a few mins trying to figure out where i had to go i realised i had to go off the edge of the cliff towards the barn. an that the area had failed to load.

so yea long story short the about 80% of the area failed to load an there are several objects now seemingly floating in the sky.

ive uploaded a picture so you can see wot i mean.
this is on xbox aswell.
jydrmg_IMG_0111.jpg

i also fell through the map in another place nearer the start of the game, kind of unrelated but thought id mention it.

Tecstar70
7th Mar 2013, 21:19
Thanks. This one has been logged in the master list already. Reloading the last checkpoint should cure it.

MeaganMarie
8th Mar 2013, 03:56
Just a note to say that we're looking into this! I've ensured it is in front of the team and that we're testing and trying to recreate. Thank you for your patience!

Tecstar70
8th Mar 2013, 09:39
Just a note to say that we're looking into this! I've ensured it is in front of the team and that we're testing and trying to recreate. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks Meagan!

Tecstar70
9th Apr 2013, 20:30
Can anyone confirm if this issue has been resolved with any of the updates? If no-one posts back I will assume that it has. Thanks.

bibble.