PDA

View Full Version : Rope Ascender/Endurance Bug | OP updated March 19

MeaganMarie
15th Feb 2013, 23:10
Hello everyone,

We’ve had a few of you contact us through our social channels about a bug that halts progress in the later stages of Tomb Raider. For the time being we’re calling this the “Endurance Bug.”

This is a rare bug caused by a very specific traversal scenario or combat encounter. We have created a fix for this that will allow you to continue your existing saved game from where you left off and will not require you to restart the game. However until the patch is released, we advise those who haven’t encountered it to ensure you save the game regularly, making use of multiple saved game slots, just in case. Please know that our teams are working as hard as they can to produce a solution ASAP. Keep an eye on this thread for updates!

Date of Title Update #2: LIVE

1. Scroll down in the Pause Menu until “Change Save Slot” is highlighted.
2. Access “Change Save Slot” with the A button (or equivalent on other platforms).
3. Highlight an unused slot (or a slot that the user wishes to overwrite for a backup save).
4. Press the A button to confirm and dismiss the “Game Saved” pop-up.
a. If a save slot is chosen that already contains save data confirm that you wish to overwrite the existing progress by pressing left on the D-pad and confirming with the A button.
5. Dismiss the Pause Menu by pressing the Start Button.

2. Access “Change Save Slot” with the A button (or equivalent on other platforms).
3. Highlight an unused slot (or a slot that the user wishes to overwrite for a backup save).
a. If a save slot is chosen that already contains save data confirm that you wish to overwrite the existing progress by pressing left on the D-pad and confirming with the A button.

1. Press the ESC key to open the Pause Menu and click on “Change Save Slot”.
2. Look at the three slots and choose an unused slot (or a slot that the user wishes to overwrite for a backup save).
3. Click on the slot to confirm saving in that slot, and dismiss the “Game Saved” pop-up.
a. If a save slot is chosen that already contains save data, confirm that you wish to overwrite the save data in that slot by choosing "Yes" in the pop-up.
4. Dismiss the Pause Menu by pressing the ESC key.

Bug specifics below:

This is a bug during the chapter “Gone Missing” near the “Cliffside Bunker,” in which Lara returns to the Endurance.
There are two ways this bug can be caused:

1) In the first scenario immediately after the basecamp Lara has to use her bow to fire into a rock face on an island in front of her. The bug can be triggered if Lara slides down the zipline and stops at the bottom, and then climbs back up towards the basecamp, and then slides down again a second time. If Lara then continues on to the Endurance and completes the combat encounter, the crate suspended upon the deck will not grapple, or will not move once grappled, therefore halting process.

2) In this scenario Lara encounters a large opponent and two Scavenger Archers, the former who she must engage in close combat. If Lara dies in a specific way (during a finishing move on the larger opponent) you may encounter this bug. Lara will respawn with the encounter over, and the crate suspended upon the deck will not grapple, or will not move once grappled, therefore halting process. The surest way to avoid the issue is to kill both Scavenger Archers that fight alongside the larger opponent before he is killed.

Driber
16th Feb 2013, 13:14
Here's a temporary work-around that has been found out by a fellow TR fan. You can use this method to get past this glitch while we're waiting for an official patch/Title Update :)

FMmprA4ngyY

Chrnochan
2nd Mar 2013, 14:20
I'm currently reviewingTomb Raider for my website (Xbox 360 version) and I got to the place where Lara gets the rope ascender. I'm supposed to use it on the weight attached to the crane. When I do this, the crane moves but the weight stays stuck mid air. I guess that there are 2 weight spawned into the same place...

Anyways now I can't continue the game nor go back, I'm stuck there forever.

I found a youtube video of this bug: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BmRKZFZX84

help :(

Tecstar70
2nd Mar 2013, 14:45
Thats a bad one.

To avoid, do not go to the beach. the glitch starts after the beach on a big ship.
After finding your friends and they are fixing a boat, a guy asks you to get a tool on a boat for him. After getting that tool to him the next area on the boat after defeating a big black guy boss is this area glitch.
I have read that if you restart the game from the beginning it works OK.

Can you have multiple save slots on the xbox?

Chrnochan
2nd Mar 2013, 14:50
I have read the same, but at this point in the game (at 70-80% of the game's story) I really whish I don't have to restart it from the beginning!

yes, on the xbox the game offers 3 slots

Tecstar70
2nd Mar 2013, 17:09
I have read the same, but at this point in the game (at 70-80% of the game's story) I really whish I don't have to restart it from the beginning!

yes, on the xbox the game offers 3 slots

No, that's rough. I will be making use of the game slots, methinks! If others have completed it without hitting the bug, then it must be specific to certain events or situations.

Chrnochan
2nd Mar 2013, 17:38
yes I know that other people did finish the game without problems. but you can't chose which slot to use during the game, only at the beginning...

Tecstar70
2nd Mar 2013, 17:44
yes I know that other people did finish the game without problems. but you can't chose which slot to use during the game, only at the beginning...

Really! OH NO! That's different to the PS3 then, cos Driber said you can pick during the game on that.

Chrnochan
2nd Mar 2013, 18:09
I whish I had a previous savegame to, at least, keep on discovering the island

Lantea
2nd Mar 2013, 19:03
I hope I don't encounter this on the PC version, or hopeing it will get fixed by the time I reach that section.

namitokiwa
2nd Mar 2013, 20:19
I whish I had a previous savegame to, at least, keep on discovering the island
I have finished the whole main game (90% finish). I wish I could help you. :(

Chrnochan
2nd Mar 2013, 22:15
I hope that nobody else will face this bug, but I really hope that Crystal Dynamics can push a fix asap because apparently I'm not the only one that had this issue. Since the game isn't officially out yet it might not be a big deal right now, but I wonder what will happen next week...

SteveKingOz
3rd Mar 2013, 11:27
Hi
I have the same problem and it really pisses me off. I also got about 80% of the game done and don't want to start over -.-...
If I press the instinct button, the gate on the floor glows up and the weight. If I move the camera during the instinct, the weight glows weird on and off. That is because there are actually two weights into each other. I think it is supposed to be one weight. But the other weight is preventing the real weight from crashing to the gate on the floor...

I really hope there will be another update before the game launches. There will be lots of people, which will play the game through at once.

This is how it should look like, at min 13:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-RxfwfSANk&list=UUiGvSWmPsWRSCO5BuwDexJg&index=5

Sorry for my english..

Chrnochan
3rd Mar 2013, 12:00
I've read somewhere that if you don't die at the mini boss just before using the rope ascender there is no bug, but I haven't checked myself

SteveKingOz
3rd Mar 2013, 12:12
I did not die, got the rope ascender, and bam, stuck...

Chrnochan
3rd Mar 2013, 13:00
ok so that's a matter of luck -.-

da_FBI
3rd Mar 2013, 13:12
:mad2: Same here, same problem, the thing isn't moving after i attached the rope! ...come on that can't be true! Fix that! This bug is stopping people from continuing the game! :gamer:

Dreamseller
3rd Mar 2013, 16:38
I have the same problem on XBOX360. Can someone from Tech confirm this is going to get fixed with a patch?

Tried:

- Delete the Patch
- Deinstall Game
- Reinstalling Game and Patch

The thing is still not moving. Please fix this!

laracrofty1
3rd Mar 2013, 18:50
Can someone please answer a question or two for me please? How are people on the forums here playing the New Tomb Raider game? why so many bugs concerning the game? I rang my retailer today and was told that it will not be available till the 5th, but if some other retailers are selling it early the game will not work! so why is it available before it's due date? please some body please answer coz 55 Euro is a lot of money if I can't get past the first stage!

Chrnochan
3rd Mar 2013, 19:01
I got it for reviewing purposes, I am supposed to get the games early in order to write articles about them :)
About your other concerns... I don't know! I guess they didn't beta test it long enough to iron out these bugs

laracrofty1
3rd Mar 2013, 19:06
I got it for reviewing purposes, I am supposed to get the games early in order to write articles about them :)
About your other concerns... I don't know! I guess they didn't beta test it long enough to iron out these bugs
Thank you, but I see you only joined this month, so sorry but I have to ask to you work for the crystal dynamics? since you have the game!

laracrofty1
3rd Mar 2013, 19:15
since I am not a reviewer but do play xbox games a lot one solution I use if there is a bug issue go offline for awhile and play that way till you save. also, some updates from xbox cause bugs so stay ofline till you start the game -

Chrnochan
3rd Mar 2013, 19:38
no, I do not work for Crystal Dynamics! I got the game from Square Enix press reps.

Anyways today I went trought the whole game from the beginning and I could get past deck of the ship, the bug wasn't nowere to be seen...

Dreamseller
3rd Mar 2013, 20:15
Replaying the whole game is not an option. This needs to get fixed asap.

How such a glitch can go through beta-testing is beyond me. :mad2:

SteveKingOz
3rd Mar 2013, 20:24
Hey, you should open another thread about your issues..
I ordered tomb raider for ps3 and got it earlier because they had it earlier.. What is wrong about that?
Thanks anyway, I will try it in offline mode, but I don't think it will work..

Dreamseller
3rd Mar 2013, 20:46
"Offline-Mode" does not work. Neither does switching to a different save-file or anything else. This needs to get fixed by the devs!

Tecstar70
3rd Mar 2013, 22:56
A workaround has been reported:

after the cable breaks walk around on the said platform whilst aiming the bow, at either one of the corners or left/right edges you'll phase through the floor

Got it, okay, here's what you do, use the rope ascender on the crate.
Next, go to the spot where the crate is SUPPOSED to be dropped.
Pull out your trusty bow, and aim it anywhere, next move around the side of the "breaking point" (the spot that is supposed to break when the crate lands on it)
Find the part around the area where Lara puts away and pulls back out her bow.
Once you find that place, lightly move the control stick to that exact spot and try to get Lara's falling animation.
After a few tries, Lara's full body should phase through the part of the boat.

Can anyone confirm that this works? Please post back asap.

EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO WORK BY FORUM MEMBER SteveKingOz

Tecstar70
3rd Mar 2013, 23:13
A SECOND WORKAROUND HAS BEEN REPORTED:

i have a solution !!!!!!!! there are 2 crates overlapped take your mg and shoot with the grenade launcher on the crates in 90 degree. The grenade must land on the crate the then overlapped crate teetering out of the false crate When u see the crate is completely out of the other use your rope ascender on the now teetering crate and voila the crate makes the hole u need

Can anyone confirm this one as well?

SteveKingOz
3rd Mar 2013, 23:23
Will try it tomorrow, its 12.23 am here ^^

Chrnochan
3rd Mar 2013, 23:35
Well, I just finished the game so I wont load my first savegame I guess... those workaround might even work, but a patch is really needed!
Happy gaming folks :)

Tecstar70
4th Mar 2013, 08:45

after the cable breaks walk around on the said platform whilst aiming the bow, at either one of the corners or left/right edges you'll phase through the floor

Pull out your trusty bow, and aim it anywhere, next move around the side of the "breaking point" (the spot that is supposed to break when the crate lands on it)
Once you find that place, lightly move the control stick to that exact spot and try to get Lara's falling animation.

Confirmed fixed via Youtube:

2pJ1htML6As

Dreamseller
4th Mar 2013, 12:36

Thanks for the tip Tecstar70. I'll try this out tonight and let you know if it worked.

SteveKingOz
4th Mar 2013, 14:24
Yeah the first solution worked, the second one seems not to work, the grenade blows up on the crate but nothing happens.. Either way, it is still a bug. But thanks, now I can move on without starting over. And I sure will have 3 savegames, not just one^^

jaywalker2309
4th Mar 2013, 16:24
Yeah the first solution worked, the second one seems not to work, the grenade blows up on the crate but nothing happens.. Either way, it is still a bug. But thanks, now I can move on without starting over. And I sure will have 3 savegames, not just one^^

:p glad you got past it :)

Dreamseller
4th Mar 2013, 22:50

Worked.

Xenocylon
5th Mar 2013, 20:34
I've just reached the Endurance wreckage, where you get the rope ascender, and you need to pull a block to fall through the floor so you can proceed. However, when I aim at the block the reticle flashes between white and red. When I manage to actually pull it, the arm swings round and doesn't take the block with it, but it starts glitching, and appears that there are two block in the same place, which doesn't allow either one to move from it's location and just float there. I'm unable to continue through the level.

Here's a pic of the section I'm speaking of - http://i.imgur.com/7Goce6U.jpg

Tecstar70
5th Mar 2013, 20:35
A workaround has already been found :

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=133823

Xenocylon
5th Mar 2013, 21:09
Ah, my bad, I missed that. Thanks, managed to get through!

Xenocylon
5th Mar 2013, 21:13

EDIT: THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED TO WORK BY FORUM MEMBER SteveKingOz

Thanks for this! Managed to get through!

Rikibu
5th Mar 2013, 21:31
Aaaahhh i have this Bug too and no Solution Sems to work

Please Five us a fix 4 that

Tecstar70
5th Mar 2013, 21:40
Aaaahhh i have this Bug too and no Solution Sems to work

Please Five us a fix 4 that

Have you tried the two suggestions mentioned above?

tbj1718
5th Mar 2013, 21:52
I appreciate that it actually worked man thanks

tbj1718
5th Mar 2013, 21:53
ill post a video if yall need it its my first time doing a video so give me a break

forky
6th Mar 2013, 02:03
After you get your rope motor in the endurance the next step is to pull the the metal weight on the crane towards a sealed hole. the bug in the ps3 game does not allow me that the crane pulls the weight but the weight is stuck in its original position till the ropes snaps and the weight is hanging in mid air. resetting does not help deleting the stored data and updating does not help either so now i can't move forward in the game help!

Tekken
6th Mar 2013, 10:27
Same bug here on PS3 :(

It's OK I passed it with the video posted before :D

Alaninit
6th Mar 2013, 15:47
Thanks guys it worked for me took a while but fell through the floor, seems to be on both Xbox and PS3 Thanks again thought i had got the only disc with fault till I looked on here. no were to come in future.

:-)
Alan

LiquidSoul
7th Mar 2013, 12:16
Hi,
after I reached the Endurance and killed the 3 enemies on the ship I got the bow upgrade and now I have to shoot and pull a big crate (?) on a crane to crash some sort of hatch to progress. But when I try to shoot the crate my hud flickers as if the game could not decide if the crate is pullable or not. When I shoot the first ropearrow with R2 it doesn´t hit but the second arrow shot will hit and trigger the QTE to pull the crate. When I finish the QTE the crane will move but the crate is stuck in free air and will not crash the hatch so I can not progress in the game...:mad2:
I already tried reloading the save game and restarting the whole game but it didn´t work. Did anybody also stumble upon this bug and knows some way to work around?

LiquidSoul
7th Mar 2013, 12:24
Hi again,

just found the workaround in this forum, will try it out.

Edit:
Just tried and it worked, Thread can be closed. Nonetheless it´s a major bug, please fix it

Pingvinar
7th Mar 2013, 13:03
How did you get passed the problem? Completly stuck here.

LiquidSoul
7th Mar 2013, 14:52
Hi,

go to the collected Bugs Thread (Sticky in this forum) and look for the workarounds. There is alink to the problem. You can find a video how there how to work around this bug via a glitch in the game.

MeaganMarie
8th Mar 2013, 04:22
Hey there!

Even if you did find a workaround, I wanted to assure you that we're looking into this issue! I'm really sorry that it held up your gameplay experience!

MeaganMarie
8th Mar 2013, 04:43
Hey guys -

Posted this in a similar thread but I wanted to let you know that we're aware of this issue and working to resolve it! Thanks for hanging in there!

LiquidSoul
8th Mar 2013, 05:46
Hi MeaganMarie,

thanks for the reply. I really enjoy the game (like any other Crystal Dynamics Game since 98 or so) so it is good to read that you are working on it.

gamervzla
8th Mar 2013, 13:13
""Hi,

go to the collected Bugs Thread (Sticky in this forum) and look for the workarounds. There is alink to the problem. You can find a video how there how to work around this bug via a glitch in the game.""

can you put that link here?? i cant find it i'm stuck in the same place (PS3) please

LiquidSoul
8th Mar 2013, 13:45
""Hi,

go to the collected Bugs Thread (Sticky in this forum) and look for the workarounds. There is alink to the problem. You can find a video how there how to work around this bug via a glitch in the game.""

can you put that link here?? i cant find it i'm stuck in the same place (PS3) please

Here you go:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=133761

Chrnochan
8th Mar 2013, 18:06
thanks for the news :)

Rikibu
8th Mar 2013, 22:32
Have you tried the two suggestions mentioned above?

yeah i tried it but i cant get it to work. maybe i do something wrong.

Tecstar70
8th Mar 2013, 22:35
yeah i tried it but i cant get it to work. maybe i do something wrong.

No-one has come back and said that the first option didn't work. I know its a bit tricky so its worth trying again.

GuardianKaos
9th Mar 2013, 01:32
-Confirmed-

I tried the first work around. It worked.

In case you are having issues, here were my steps:

1. Shoot the Bundle being held up by the crane.
3. Use the Rope Ascender
4. Crane moves, bundle doesn't, noise and animation play.
5. Using the video that Tecstar70 posted, go to that spot and try what they are doing.
6. What worked for me (after trying what the video suggested) was equip the bow and have it out and zoomed in on the place that you are trying to move through the floor.
7. Move over the spot repeatedly with the bow drawn and zoomed in until you drop through the floor.

-worked

Good luck to all those trying still.

naraku
10th Mar 2013, 06:55
I do believe this is by far the first time I've ever experienced one of these so called bugs or glitches, but this will be a first for me.

First one was at the beginning when that dude sticks that ax through her chest, but was so miner, that it is barely a mention.

Second was in shanty town. Dido...

But by far the worst one I've had is on the Endeavor after beating that first dude and his two henchmen. Afterwards when I try to swing that crane and drop the box, well the crane swings but that grate stays floating in the air, and I cannot continue the game (even if reloaded to checkpoint), so I didn't and restarted on another save slot. That didn't end the bug and glitch-fest, another manifested where I was supposed to start that signal fire and there was no ground or valve. Everything was floating in the sky apparently. Thankfully though, it was easily remedied with a reload to previous checkpoint.

Another minor one appears after Roth kicks it. In that forest with goons with flashlights, some of said flashlights float all by themselves.

Major question, if I exchange the disk at the store for a new one will

(a) I get one?

and

(b) Will my saves work on it?

Tecstar70
10th Mar 2013, 09:37
I just completed this section of the game on Xbox 360 with no problems. I ran about on the beach for a while killing gulls and crabs, picking up XP etc. spoke to the crew the got the pulley, then went to get the ascender. No glitches or issues.

Tecstar70
10th Mar 2013, 09:42
The crane glitch is well mentioned here as is the workaround.

Rikibu
10th Mar 2013, 10:13
the essential thing seems to be that you have to defeat the big protected guy on the ship directly when you arrive there. if hes killing you the bug appears on the object which is hanging on the crane...

i only hope that my save file isnt corrupted now so i can go on when the patch (hope for it) will fix that f... issue

Tecstar70
10th Mar 2013, 10:30
the essential thing seems to be that you have to defeat the big protected guy on the ship directly when you arrive there. if hes killing you the bug appears on the object which is hanging on the crane...

I don't understand what you mean. You have to defeat him to continue, don't you?

Rikibu
10th Mar 2013, 10:57
I don't understand what you mean. You have to defeat him to continue, don't you?

You have to defeat him in the First Battle. If he kills you, the Bug is there

Tecstar70
10th Mar 2013, 10:58
You have to defeat him in the First Battle. If he kills you, the Bug is there

Nope. Nt necessarily. He killed me 3or 4 times before I defeated him, and the bug wasn't there.

evilmegan
10th Mar 2013, 11:52
Hi guys, I wanted to post because I'm having a slightly different bug with the Rope Ascender and haven't seen anyone else quite having the same.

The first time I fought the miniboss from whom you get the rope ascender, the game failed to load the quicktime event so I had to restart from the checkpoint. The next time, it behaved perfectly and I killed him, took the ascender and had no issue using it to pull the crane and drop the crate to get to the lower deck.

But when I got to the room where I have to use it to free Alex, it let me use it once and then the bug started for me. It won't work any further so while it is a very similar bug, it happened later in the game for me, so I don't think the mini-boss event has any real bearing on it, else it probably would have happened immediately for me.

I too can not progress now, but at a different spot. I've tried exiting, relaunching and restarting from the previous check point, and all is a no go.

I am playing on the PC.

helen4103
10th Mar 2013, 13:11
Just about to throw the damn thing in the bin when I saw this thread. Can confirm it definitelying works on the ps3. Followed the suggestion and fell through the floor.

l986th
10th Mar 2013, 17:15
After I killed the big guy on the ship, I got the rope ascender from him. Then I use it with my bow trying to pull down the big weight, but after I pull it, the rope was detached from the weight and it doesn't fall down to crash the deck of the ship, WTH! Is it a bug or I've to use another way to do that?

I'm playing it on PS3, was playing like 66% in progress, 6-7 secret tombs were found, don't want to waste time and start it again, please help!

Shaikh
10th Mar 2013, 17:28
Did you hold the action button while pulling the big weight? :)

kifyouwill
10th Mar 2013, 17:34
I have encountered the same issue. I have beaten the boss on cliffside bunker, acquired the rope ascender, but the box will not move when i try to pull it. I have beaten approximately seventy percent of the game on ps3 and now i cannot proceed. How did this get missed? I have been waiting for over 4years now like so many of us, only to be extremely disappointed. Please fix this so no one else has this same problem.

kifyouwill
10th Mar 2013, 17:39
And yes before anyone asks i held down the action button. The crane holding the box swings when pulled. But the rope holding the box snaps and the box does not move. It remains suspended in air

Tecstar70
10th Mar 2013, 17:58
You are about the 10th person to ask this question. Please see the Bug/Glitch master list stickies post at the top of the forum. The workaround is detailed.

l986th
10th Mar 2013, 18:10
Ya, can't solve with that too, but I got zoom in with guns watch to the bottom, and now I can proceed!
Thanks! Since I'm too nervous about that! LOL

kifyouwill
10th Mar 2013, 18:52
Yes your video worked for me Tecstar70 thank you so much for the research.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=133761&page=2

Driber
10th Mar 2013, 19:15
Threads merged.

Please check if there already is an existing thread on your issue before starting new threads, folks.

You can use the forum search engine OR you can use the "master bug list" sticky thread at the top of the forum index.

ofGlamis
11th Mar 2013, 06:41
I am at the same point but on an Xbox.

Tecstar70
11th Mar 2013, 08:10
Guys, COME ON! search the forum pleaseeee. This is well known and all over here. There is a workaround!

ofGlamis
11th Mar 2013, 16:22
Guys, COME ON! search Ethernet forum pleaseeee. This is well known and all over here. There is a workaround!

I did do a search, that's how I found this thread. Only 11 matches populated and out of those 11 only 2 were about this specific issue. If you know of a console work around it would be much appreciated if you could point me in the right direction. Thanks for your assistance.

Tecstar70
11th Mar 2013, 16:28
I did do a search, that's how I found this thread. Only 11 matches populated and out of those 11 only 2 were about this specific issue. If you know of a console work around it would be much appreciated if you could point me in the right direction. Thanks for your assistance.

Did you see the Found Bug/Glitch Master list that is stickied at the top of the forum?

Amilly71
11th Mar 2013, 17:19
Hey everyone, I did not see I'd anyone had this issue. I am at this point but I do not have any rope arrows. I had my bow and lighter but no rope. Is this part of the same glitch?

SE_Param
11th Mar 2013, 20:45
Please search for the Thread: Rope Ascender bug there are walk around posted in the thread. Thanks for letting us know about this bug in the game, we’re really sorry to hear you’re having issues and we’re looking into it to find a solution. We want your Tomb Raider experience to be the best possible experience, so apologies for this and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

Driber
11th Mar 2013, 22:50
Everyone, please be advised that we've just merged a bunch of threads on this issue and that Meagan has taken over the OP now, which is containing detailed info! :)

Tecstar70
11th Mar 2013, 22:56
Nice one Meagan! (see OP) IIRC I think I did kill the two scavengers first before the big guy, hence i didn't get the bug.

Darkaddict
12th Mar 2013, 03:19
Replaying the whole game is not an option. This needs to get fixed asap.

How such a glitch can go through beta-testing is beyond me. :mad2:

Exactly a game stopping glitch I feel is not something that should have been missed. It not something small that could be an honest mistake or oversight.
Now I am not saying they intended or knowingly did something wrong and are
Dishonest. I know we all make mistakes all of us are Human. But were these
Beta Testers sleeping were they poor Tester. Something is not right with the
Picture here. You are Correct having to start over is Utter fan Disservice.
Starting over is not an option it not even a solution it burying your head
in the sand hoping it will go away. I worked hard to get the collectibles ETC
other have and we are all in the same boat.

RecklesSamurai
12th Mar 2013, 05:11
just hit the glitch was freaking out but found my way here and have to say thankfully the temp workaround in the vid at the top of this thread does work with just a little patience phew loving this reboot just hope there aren't more bugs like this.

Driber
12th Mar 2013, 09:43
Welcome to the forums, RecklesSamurai :wave:

Thank you very much for letting us know that the temp work-around allowed you to continue the story, much appreciated :thumb:

dany00711
12th Mar 2013, 14:02
i am on level when you go back from endurance throw camp but on section why you go on rope my screen stop working and nothing lara freeze

is on this section

http://www.gameanyone.com/video/533148

3.30 min when she jumps heeeeeelp :rolleyes:

Driber
12th Mar 2013, 14:53
i am on level when you go back from endurance throw camp but on section why you go on rope my screen stop working and nothing lara freeze

is on this section

http://www.gameanyone.com/video/533148

3.30 min when she jumps heeeeeelp :rolleyes:

This is not the bug we are discussing in this thread. Please post it in the appropriate thread, or start a new one if no thread on your issue exists yet. Thanks :)

samiauer
12th Mar 2013, 18:07
First of all thanks for Driber for getting me in the right section!

Here is my bug (ps3 version)

I've tried now many times this same spot but everytime it goes same way. Stupid me cause I didn't make a backup save on slot 2.

Well anyway I was pretty angry about this. After 60% gameplay I have to start all over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVNus3PsLcI

Tecstar70
12th Mar 2013, 18:22
First of all thanks for Driber for getting me in the right section!

Here is my bug (ps3 version)

I've tried now many times this same spot but everytime it goes same way. Stupid me cause I didn't make a backup save on slot 2.

Well anyway I was pretty angry about this. After 60% gameplay I have to start all over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVNus3PsLcI

Did you try the workaround? It seems to have worked for everyone who has tried it?
see here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1870087&postcount=31

Also, if you can reload from a previous save, you can follow the advice in the OP: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1879488&postcount=1

onaloaiza
12th Mar 2013, 22:39
I am also experiencing this issue with the rope ascending on xbox360...its very frustrating. Is there any possible way to have a patch: to restart camps locations at the menu?...as for now I am stuck at cliff bunker. I cannot do anything about it due to auto save. there is no way out of this, and I would love to at least collect all of treasures and relicts from the past camps, until the patch is fixed...I'd hate to start over again.

Lantea
12th Mar 2013, 23:52
Would be helpful to add more save slots (at least on the PC version) so that we could save more often without having to overwrite previous saves. 3 save slots is just not enough.

TKA_III
14th Mar 2013, 01:51
I hate to sign up for a forum just to report a glitch, but I seem to be having this game breaking glitch as well. I hate that I am so far in the game... one that I have been unable to put down until this point... only to come up to this game breaking bug. I have tried the above work-arounds for the last hour, breakdancing on spot so that I can fall through the floor, but it has not worked. Please... please...please... try and figure out a way to fix this that does not require a complete restart of the game. It is such a great game! I hate that this is happening!

TKA_III
14th Mar 2013, 02:01
Would be helpful to add more save slots (at least on the PC version) so that we could save more often without having to overwrite previous saves. 3 save slots is just not enough.

The problem with multiple saves is you have to anticipate the glitch. For those of us who have been playing one save until this point, we seem to be out of luck. :(

MeaganMarie
14th Mar 2013, 02:14
The problem with multiple saves is you have to anticipate the glitch. For those of us who have been playing one save until this point, we seem to be out of luck. :(

Hey there! Per my opening post we should have a fix for this soon! Sorry to keep you waiting!

TKA_III
14th Mar 2013, 02:44
Hey there! Per my opening post we should have a fix for this soon! Sorry to keep you waiting!

No need to apologize. I am happy you are so quick to respond. This has been a wonderful game thus far and I look forward to finishing it. I will continue to follow this thread for its fix.

Thank you so much.

NewRaiderFan
14th Mar 2013, 06:07
i payed $100 too be halted by a bug ....... SMH this should not be happening for a $100

Tecstar70
14th Mar 2013, 06:57

I know it may seem like you shouldn't have to, but using multiple save slots is good practice for any game in case something happens. As well as bugs, your console could freeze or something else could go wrong. I agree that 3 slots isn't enough though. When I played TR:U I used about 10 manual save slots.

MagnaBass
14th Mar 2013, 10:28
Its weird that I didn't find any bugs at all in this game

Driber
14th Mar 2013, 21:14
Its weird that I didn't find any bugs at all in this game

It's not so weird, most of these bugs happen only in rare occasions. I myself also didn't experience 1 single game breaking bug in my whole playthrough.

Driber
15th Mar 2013, 11:29
Thread cleaned. Please keep it on topic, folks.

xB2TExTy1er, please continue the block&tackle bug discussion in the dedicated thread; this thread is about a completely different bug.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=134457

Thanks.

gamena111
15th Mar 2013, 11:34
Can anybody tell me why I got so the first picture when I got to the ship?

http://picbg.net/u/68997/51721/697596.png

and YouTube is the second thriller picture from in front of the damaged ship is seen where to go!
http://picbg.net/u/68997/51721/697597.png

Now what to do I am the game 53% for 1 week! I don't want a second time to start from scratch again (the game Tips? Please, please, please ...

Tecstar70
15th Mar 2013, 12:03
Sorry gamena1111, its not clear what you are asking. Can you try again?

gamena111
15th Mar 2013, 12:47
Някой може ли да ми кажете защо аз получих така на първа картина когато стигнах до кораба ? и на трилъра YouTube е на втората снимка от пред на повреденият кораб се вижда къде да отида! Сега какво да правя на 53% съм от играта в продължение на 1 седмица! не искам за втори път да почна от начало пак играта :( съвети? Моля, моля, моля ...

Can anybody tell me why I got so the first picture when I got to the ship? and YouTube is the second thriller picture from in front of the damaged ship is seen where to go! Now what to do I am the game 53% for 1 week! I don't want a second time to start from scratch again (the game Tips? Please, please, please ...

Tecstar70
15th Mar 2013, 13:29
Is this the first time you have been to this location? This is what it looks like if you go back after finding Alex, because that part of the ship has now sunk.

If you haven't been to see Alex before, then it looks like you may have experienced the broken story line glitch. Did you use the little boat at all on the beach to get to any part of the map?

gamena111
15th Mar 2013, 13:33
I haven't enjoyed a small boat! where is this small boat?

Raphamon
15th Mar 2013, 13:49
In regards to gamena111's problem:

It appears to be a texture glitch. Look at the walls on the left side in the first screenshot. The textures are completely missing. Reminds me of what happened to me the first time I entered the "Cliffside Bunker" area of the game (on PlayStation 3).

gamena111
15th Mar 2013, 14:09
In regards to gamena111's problem:

It appears to be a texture glitch. Look at the walls on the left side in the first screenshot. The textures are completely missing. Reminds me of what happened to me the first time I entered the "Cliffside Bunker" area of the game (on PlayStation 3).

How come the left wall? There's nothing there!
:confused:

gamena111
15th Mar 2013, 14:11
Can I somehow returned safe a while back?

Tecstar70
15th Mar 2013, 14:41
I haven't enjoyed a small boat! where is this small boat?

Have you been to to see Alex on the Endurance yet?

gamena111
15th Mar 2013, 15:26
Have you been to to see Alex on the Endurance yet?

NO!!!

Tecstar70
15th Mar 2013, 15:32
It seems you have a broken storyline. Its difficult to know how it got broken unless you can explain what you did from when you arrived on the beach until this point.

What platform are you playing on?

gamena111
15th Mar 2013, 16:08
It seems you have a broken storyline. Its difficult to know how it got broken unless you can explain what you did from when you arrived on the beach until this point.

What platform are you playing on?

To the beach it was all good! but as I got to the big man and I started to fight him! then I banish the game! and as I went back to the new big man was died :( now why so?

Tecstar70
15th Mar 2013, 16:24
To the beach it was all good! but as I got to the big man and I started to fight him! then I banish the game! and as I went back to the new big man was died :( now why so?

Hi, I understand that you are translating this, so some of the words don't seem correct in english. When you say "banish the game" what do you mean?

gamester
16th Mar 2013, 03:52
please fix this bug....there is no work around. I am frustrated cuz I'm stuck at this stage forever and I'm sure others are stuck here too....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=lM_G9aJC7MA

dwade23
17th Mar 2013, 02:40
Hey guys. Anyone else playing on PC?
I'm having a major issue with the game at Cliffside Bunker.
Its the part where you fight a massive Russian type brute on a ship (he has 2 other guys with him who are easy to beat).

Basically the goal is to weaken him by shooting him in the face. Once he is temporarily stunned you're supposed to run in and finish him with your Pry Axe.

I've been stuck on this guy for days. I get to the point where I'm ready to finish him off. Screen says "Press F to use Axe", I hit him once in the leg then ready to finish him off by hitting him in the face, I keep pressing F but I never get a chance to finish him. He simply grabs me and throws me away. I've tried to finish him literally almost 100 times and never get a chance to finish him off by pressing F repeatedly.

Did anyone else have the same issue? This is seriously ruined my momentum in the game and wasted a lot of my time :(

TKA_III
18th Mar 2013, 19:55
Sorry, but any chance on getting some info on the progress with this bug? I have been sitting with Tomb Raider in the case for the last week now because I can't proceed without the rope ascender working properly.

I cannot stress enough how much I have enjoyed this game and, without getting into hyperbole, how bad it feels to not continue forward.

Tecstar70
18th Mar 2013, 20:10
Sorry, but any chance on getting some info on the progress with this bug? I have been sitting with Tomb Raider in the case for the last week now because I can't proceed without the rope ascender working properly.

I cannot stress enough how much I have enjoyed this game and, without getting into hyperbole, how bad it feels to not continue forward.

There is a workaround. See the OP.

TKA_III
18th Mar 2013, 20:29
There is a workaround. See the OP.

I tried the work around for a solid 30 minutes the day I received the bug and was unable to fall through the floor. I just tripped around for a half hour. Also, the work around means that I am skipping content, and I don't exactly understand why I should be punished in such a way when this bug is clearly plaguing more than just a handful of people (based on this forum, several game faqs, and youtube).

OML Oh My Lara
19th Mar 2013, 04:51

I don't know if it's been answered already, but you can do this. On the pause menu, choose the last option: "Change Save Slot." If it's already been answered, my apologies)

MeaganMarie
20th Mar 2013, 02:40
Hey all! The PS3 update went live on Friday, and the Xbox update yesterday. This bug should be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have any issues!

Meagan

TKA_III
21st Mar 2013, 14:51
Great news. Thanks Meagan.

silvr
21st Mar 2013, 22:04
i have same brablm canot jump in last not good whn i jump it fel dwon i not know hat to do

Boseau
21st Mar 2013, 22:45
Hey guys. Anyone else playing on PC?
I'm having a major issue with the game at Cliffside Bunker.
Its the part where you fight a massive Russian type brute on a ship (he has 2 other guys with him who are easy to beat).

Basically the goal is to weaken him by shooting him in the face. Once he is temporarily stunned you're supposed to run in and finish him with your Pry Axe.

I've been stuck on this guy for days. I get to the point where I'm ready to finish him off. Screen says "Press F to use Axe", I hit him once in the leg then ready to finish him off by hitting him in the face, I keep pressing F but I never get a chance to finish him. He simply grabs me and throws me away. I've tried to finish him literally almost 100 times and never get a chance to finish him off by pressing F repeatedly.

Did anyone else have the same issue? This is seriously ruined my momentum in the game and wasted a lot of my time :(

You just need to time it right watch for the circles and when they line up hit your key... This has got nothing to do with nor a rope nor an ascender.

MiKi5329
1st Apr 2013, 19:46
Hey all! The PS3 update went live on Friday, and the Xbox update yesterday. This bug should be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to have any issues!

Meagan

Hi Meagan,
unfortunately the bug is not solved. I've downloaded the game two days ago from the PSN to my PS3 and was asked to install the 1.01 update on first startup.
I triggered the bug by version 1 in your first post to this thread, the double zipline climbing.
Fortunately I had a backup copy in my PSN plus account, so that I did not loose that much time. BTW: the second glitch (gliding down through the closed cargo gate) did not work for me. So this glitch seems to be solved :thumb:
Best regards, MiKi

SE_Param
1st Apr 2013, 22:06
Hi Meagan,
unfortunately the bug is not solved. I've downloaded the game two days ago from the PSN to my PS3 and was asked to install the 1.01 update on first startup.
I triggered the bug by version 1 in your first post to this thread, the double zipline climbing.
Fortunately I had a backup copy in my PSN plus account, so that I did not loose that much time. BTW: the second glitch (gliding down through the closed cargo gate) did not work for me. So this glitch seems to be solved :thumb:
Best regards, MiKi

Does your version say 1.01 or 1.02?

samiauer
7th Apr 2013, 18:31
99% played and actually 100% but game says differently. Problem (bug) is in Shipwreck Beach and in Minesweeper Challenge. My game says there is one mine left, 9/10. I've checked from youtube three different walkthrough videos of this challenge and in my game there are no mines left on those places. At first time I've decided to play a game to 100% through but then this one piece of little **** spoiled my game! :mad2:

Tecstar70
8th Apr 2013, 08:45
99% played and actually 100% but game says differently. Problem (bug) is in Shipwreck Beach and in Minesweeper Challenge. My game says there is one mine left, 9/10. I've checked from youtube three different walkthrough videos of this challenge and in my game there are no mines left on those places. At first time I've decided to play a game to 100% through but then this one piece of little **** spoiled my game! :mad2:

You may not be able to see them. Try revisiting Shipwreck Beach until it is day time, then have another look. Your reticule may not go red either, which makes it harder.

samiauer
8th Apr 2013, 16:07
You may not be able to see them. Try revisiting Shipwreck Beach until it is day time, then have another look. Your reticule may not go red either, which makes it harder.

Yep, I reloaded my game and then it was daytime. No changes with mines.

Tecstar70
8th Apr 2013, 22:23
Yep, I reloaded my game and then it was daytime. No changes with mines.

If you know where they are meant to be, try looking reeeeaaallly hard and you may see them bobbing up in the waves. If they are there, you may see them. others have reported they have moved, so try scanning the sea.

samiauer
9th Apr 2013, 02:55
If you know where they are meant to be, try looking reeeeaaallly hard and you may see them bobbing up in the waves. If they are there, you may see them. others have reported they have moved, so try scanning the sea.

I think I've already tried everything :) Yesterday I went there ones again and scanned everyplace with no results.

Driber
9th Apr 2013, 08:00
Please keep it on topic, folks. This thread is for the RA/Endurance bug. For 100% complete discussions, please either use the dedicated thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=135147), or use the TR9 general discussion forum (http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=290). Thanks.

samiauer
9th Apr 2013, 16:35
Please keep it on topic, folks. This thread is for the RA/Endurance bug. For 100% complete discussions, please either use the dedicated thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=135147), or use the TR9 general discussion forum (http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=290). Thanks.

Yep, but there is a bug of somekind cause I can't get that 100% result.

Mr. Stephens
9th Apr 2013, 17:09
re: the rope ascender/crane swing problem, I have had no problem with this "bug" and I am playing on a Xbox360. I have played through the game two times with no problems.

Cynbria
12th Apr 2013, 16:14
Anyone else been experiencing some seriously annoying glitches in Tomb Raider? Like, floating flashlights in the middle of the forest, or how about my most recent, a body in the ground with just the head sticking out still attacking me????? Or I know, the most annoying one, I don't play for a few days after completing the game, come back and my automatic rope pully thing is non-existant.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p153/tigger_sparks/IMAG0144_zps9435886f.jpg (http://s127.photobucket.com/user/tigger_sparks/media/IMAG0144_zps9435886f.jpg.html)

Please fix these issues if possible. Much appreciated.

Tecstar70
12th Apr 2013, 16:27
Anyone else been experiencing some seriously annoying glitches in Tomb Raider? Like, floating flashlights in the middle of the forest, or how about my most recent, a body in the ground with just the head sticking out still attacking me????? Or I know, the most annoying one, I don't play for a few days after completing the game, come back and my automatic rope pully thing is non-existant.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p153/tigger_sparks/IMAG0144_zps9435886f.jpg (http://s127.photobucket.com/user/tigger_sparks/media/IMAG0144_zps9435886f.jpg.html)

Please fix these issues if possible. Much appreciated.

What platform are you playing on? I assume it might be PC? Its worth checking the various PC related posts here to see if it has been covered.

alichristiana
30th Apr 2013, 21:06
Hi, I've got a serious bug that may be connected with this, and it's preventing me from progressing with the game (PC).
In the combat with the big guy, when I have wounded him and have to get him with the climbing axe, the button to do so is completely unresponsive. I press the f button to start, then a popup comes up telling me to do so again, but the f button doesn't work at all. I can mash it all I want and it doesn't respond. :(
There are no graphical issues or missing popups, just the unresponsive action scene making it impossible to get past this guy.
While waiting for a patch, is there any cheat I can use to skip ahead to the next checkpoint?

gp1
6th May 2013, 10:50
Thank you to whoever found this and posted the work around...I have been trying to move that crate for hours!

feliperios7
14th Jun 2013, 07:14
So basicaly, when i move forward, she keeps walking in circles all time. But when i press LT + Y, she finally goes forward and than this (almost ending of this video) started to happen. Need some urgent help! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

25% completition of the game.
"Mountain Pass"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTq7K9oL5oA

WATCH VIDEO ^
WATCH VIDEO ^
WATCH VIDEO ^

feniks
1st Sep 2013, 06:08
OMG ... just registered on this forums just to report Option 3 for Endurance Bug ... and there is no work-around for it as far as I know.

I am 82% into the game (playing 100% completion on all challenges and collectibles) and for sure I know I triggered the bug since I moved up the first zip line from the rock back to Day Camp ... in order to burn the last banner for the challenge (noticed it when I was past the rope already)!

so here it goes (playing on PC), Endurance bug #3 - the mini-boss (aka "Russian Hulk") CANNOT GET KILLED! When the game says to press F for first finishing move (I know there are three) nothing happens no matter if I press F once or keep mashing it repeatedly, he just grabs Lara by the throat and throws her away ... and over and over again ...
Just to make it clear, I haven't died a single time when fighting him!

I literally put hundreds of shotguns shells to his head, very often smashing his knees when dodging so I can aim properly, ripped his face off 3-4 dozen times already at least when he's prepped for finishing and when I see the red dot on his body (Press F to Swing the Axe), I just cannot make the finishing axe swing, it's like I haven't pressed anything, the game just skips to when he holds Lara by throat in the air and throws her back.

I have no video, but can describe it only as the game skips to "Get away from me" and he holds Lara by throat instead of getting the mini-boss injured by a first QTE.

Already checked game cache integrity (Steam version) and it's 100% ok.

Please fix it ... :((( very sad ... wanted to finish the game this weekend ... so close to 100% completion goal! it sucks!

EDIT:
If I think about there was one more glitch I noticed on top of Cliffside Bunker. I couldn't loot one of dead enemies on top floor, his body kept burning, Instinct was showing it was lootable, but no such option was coming up when going over the body. Perhaps this bug started right there.

EDIT2: WORKAROUND!
lower the resolution to 800x600, then the game registers timed QTE properly!

IT WORKED! I was able to finish off the bastard. On a side note the timed QTE worked (but only in 800x600), mashing the F key still didn't work. Somehow lowering the resolution was crucial for game to register keyboard input at proper timing.

EDIT3, no bug, I am dumb LOL!
all right, finished it! AMAZING GAME! I literally loved it! :D

for the record, I had zero problems with QTE, first at Big Oni guy (took me a while to defeat that thing ... and his aide archers were a PITA) ... and then amazingly ZERO problems with Matthias QTE!

The only thing I did differently when playing in 1080p, was paying attention to when the exclamation mark shows up in middle of red circle, zero problems.

That also means, that initially I was doing it wrong (user error in my case) with the Russian Hulk and noticed the excalamation mark only after lowering resolution, silly me LOL.

I was playing the Steam version of this game.

MauriceWolf
5th Nov 2013, 15:56
Hey is this also for Playstation 3 because it will be great i can continue the game without restarting the game and what is lara doing? Is she just jumping because it seems when i try this she is jumping higher then you do.
Hope to hear from you
Thanks

MauriceWolf
5th Nov 2013, 16:09
Hi MeaganMarie

I really love playing Tombraider on the Playstation3 but now im stuck with the Endurance bug so i got the rope ascender but only gthe crane is moving and the big block hanging under the crane keeps hanging in the air on the same place.
I have no other second saved games..just one..can you ot anyone pleaasseeee tell me what to do so i can continue playiong the game without restarting it.
I really hope you can help me :(
Thanks so much!

MauriceWolf
5th Nov 2013, 16:20
Im really working my ass of with the workpout showed in the film but nohing happens..i tried for minutes..so does it also works on Playstation3?
Im really frustrated..grrrr!

leonlim6875
8th Dec 2013, 03:58
pls help me to end this game.. 93%game play
ITQ4PUsGWgw

tomkos_t1
2nd Jan 2014, 17:51
Can any of you guys send me your save from the sheep? Mine is lost because I was so frustrated by the bug that I have deleted the game:/ Cheers :(

RocksterMon
5th Feb 2014, 21:57
Hello everyone,

We’ve had a few of you contact us through our social channels about a bug that halts progress in the later stages of Tomb Raider. For the time being we’re calling this the “Endurance Bug.”

This is a rare bug caused by a very specific traversal scenario or combat encounter. We have created a fix for this that will allow you to continue your existing saved game from where you left off and will not require you to restart the game. However until the patch is released, we advise those who haven’t encountered it to ensure you save the game regularly, making use of multiple saved game slots, just in case. Please know that our teams are working as hard as they can to produce a solution ASAP. Keep an eye on this thread for updates!

Date of Title Update #2: LIVE

1. Press the ESC key to open the Pause Menu and click on “Change Save Slot”.
2. Look at the three slots and choose an unused slot (or a slot that the user wishes to overwrite for a backup save).
3. Click on the slot to confirm saving in that slot, and dismiss the “Game Saved” pop-up.
a. If a save slot is chosen that already contains save data, confirm that you wish to overwrite the save data in that slot by choosing "Yes" in the pop-up.
4. Dismiss the Pause Menu by pressing the ESC key.

Bug specifics below:

This is a bug during the chapter “Gone Missing” near the “Cliffside Bunker,” in which Lara returns to the Endurance.
There are two ways this bug can be caused:

1) In the first scenario immediately after the basecamp Lara has to use her bow to fire into a rock face on an island in front of her. The bug can be triggered if Lara slides down the zipline and stops at the bottom, and then climbs back up towards the basecamp, and then slides down again a second time. If Lara then continues on to the Endurance and completes the combat encounter, the crate suspended upon the deck will not grapple, or will not move once grappled, therefore halting process.

2) In this scenario Lara encounters a large opponent and two Scavenger Archers, the former who she must engage in close combat. If Lara dies in a specific way (during a finishing move on the larger opponent) you may encounter this bug. Lara will respawn with the encounter over, and the crate suspended upon the deck will not grapple, or will not move once grappled, therefore halting process. The surest way to avoid the issue is to kill both Scavenger Archers that fight alongside the larger opponent before he is killed.

Hi there; this is my first post so please excuse me if I don't makes sense. I have hit the rope arrow glitch but not on the enhancer as others have eluded to but after Lara comes out of a cave and is looking for the pilot with the blue smoke flare. Every time I try to shoot a rope arrow, the arrow flies and hits it's mark but no rope to cross to the other side. I have followed the posts which extends as far back as March 2013. I have the most recent version on my PS3 but still cannot shake the bug. Your walk a rounds all have to do with the rope enhancer which I am not close to encountering. Since it is nearly a year since the bug occurred, will there be a fix or not? I see the Lara Croft game for the PS4 is coming out but I hope you don't forget us PS3 users still out here. Thank you

tlc2002tlc2002
15th Feb 2014, 17:47
Tried the fix from the vid for about an hour never did find the loop hole. So Just stuck. When will there be a fix? I get tired of paying 60 to 70 bucks for these games when there are lots of glitches

tlc2002tlc2002
15th Feb 2014, 17:54
What is the fix for the rope ascender at the crane?

tlc2002tlc2002
15th Feb 2014, 19:54
ugh I keep trying this and Lara will disappear just below the knees but she wont breakthrough

tlc2002tlc2002
15th Feb 2014, 20:01
tried it for the hundredth time musta been the charm