PDA

View Full Version : GPS cache weapon upgrade

Raphamon
9th Mar 2013, 11:48
I just got all of the GPS caches and the game then tells me that a new weapon modification is available and that I should go to a Base Camp for it. So I get to a Base Camp and there is no new weapon mod available at all. :scratch:

Quillan
9th Mar 2013, 16:01
Just a glitch, as far as I know. I had the same thing, but when I found it I had already fully upgraded all of the weapons, so there was no upgrade possible. It might give you an upgrade if you haven't fully upgraded something.

Raphamon
9th Mar 2013, 17:33
Just a glitch, as far as I know. I had the same thing, but when I found it I had already fully upgraded all of the weapons, so there was no upgrade possible. It might give you an upgrade if you haven't fully upgraded something.

I also only found all of the GPS caches after all of my weapons had been fully upgraded. It just seems odd to me that the game would tell me a new upgrade is available when clearly there is not.

Also this is kind of a downer. Would have been nice if there actually were some super cool upgrade for your weapons once you get all the GPS caches. Seems like a lot of extra work you have to do to find all these GPS caches only to be rewarded with nothing but an extra document that doesn't really tell you all that much.