PDA

View Full Version : Nosgoth Veteran Pack

RustyTron
5th Jun 2014, 14:03
As some of you may know the Nosgoth Veteran Pack is on sale here ( http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/mmos/nosgoth-veteran-pack/#item-s4 ), and it includes early access to the game beta

I already received a beta key, so I wondered if I could purchase this and redeem the rewards on my current account and give the spare beta key to a friend, or if it all came as an inseparable package?

RainaAudron
5th Jun 2014, 14:20
You get the rewards which come with the pack once you activate your key on your steam account. It does not include invites for friends though.

Blastin_Foolz
5th Jun 2014, 15:57
I already received a beta key, so I wondered if I could purchase this and redeem the rewards on my current account and give the spare beta key to a friend, or if it all came as an inseparable package?

No, once you redeem the code, you get everything that comes along with that specific code and your account will have even more access to the beta, but any more than 1 is redundant and unfortunately, you cannot separate the rewards from the beta key.

However, I may have a beta key laying around here somewhere your friend can have, if you still want one?