PDA

View Full Version : PC Patch Released - 1.0.718.4 - March 9th 2013

NixxesSoftware
9th Mar 2013, 10:21
We have just made public a new version of the PC version of Tomb Raider, build 1.0.718.4. This patch will be applied by Steam automatically when you next start the game. If your game does not update, please restart the Steam client.

This update addresses a variety of issues that we either found out about shortly before release or immediately after.

Fixes include:

- Addressed some stability and startup issues on machines that have both Intel and NVIDIA graphics hardware.
- Fix for players being unable to progress related to the boat in the beach area.
- Some fixes for crashes on startup and when selecting Options.
- Some small improvements to TressFX hair rendering.
- Fixes for various graphics glitches, including certain effects not being visible in fullscreen mode.
- Fixed a problem that caused some users to not be able to use exclusive fullscreen.
- Added support for separate mouse/gamepad inversion for aiming, as well as support for x-axis inversion.
- Fixes related to the benchmark scene and benchmark mode.
- Various other small fixes.

While we expect this patch to be an improvement for everyone. If you do have trouble with this patch and prefer to stay on the old version we made a Beta available on Steam, Build716.5, that can be used to switch back to the previous version. Please note however that you can only play multiplayer with people that share your version.

We expect further patches to follow fairly soon, addressing further issues we see being brought up by players, and are actively monitoring these and other forums looking for issues.

cerem0ny
9th Mar 2013, 10:27
How is this patch meant to be used effectively to fix the beach bug?

I am at the part where the beach bug has screwed up my game, but the patch has not cleared the problem at all. I still can't progress, dont have the special arrow, and can't collect the arrow from the mast head (the cut scene does not start when I reach the waypoint).

Wat do?

Parsnippu
9th Mar 2013, 10:30
Thanks for the patch, hopefully it will make my game a little more stable.

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 10:31
wow I was just about to say that I'll be putting this game on hold for now, I'll be just waiting for a game patch from Nixxes and a whql driver from nvidia, but you released a patch this soon, thats WONDERFUL NEWS, thanks a bunch

jaywalker2309
9th Mar 2013, 10:40

I am at the part where the beach bug has screwed up my game, but the patch has not cleared the problem at all. I still can't progress, dont have the special arrow, and can't collect the arrow from the mast head (the cut scene does not start when I reach the waypoint).

Wat do?

So you've patched up, loaded your save game in.. have you then tried reloading previous checkpoint?

Terminal Meltdown
9th Mar 2013, 10:41
Thanks for the update on the patch. Love the game so far aside from the occasional crash and random frame drops. I appreciate all the effort you guys/gals put into making this game and know you guys/gals are working hard to iron all the bugs out. I'm sure Nvidia is churning away on a new driver, too.

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 10:47
Hey I just tested the patch it is great but the reset brightness bug is still there, the brightness levels are ok until you use the instinct mode then the colors look washed out and too bright.

NixxesSoftware
9th Mar 2013, 10:58
Are you seeing that brightness problem only while instinct mode is active? Or also after instinct is then removed again?

cerem0ny
9th Mar 2013, 11:03
So you've patched up, loaded your save game in.. have you then tried reloading previous checkpoint?

Yes, patched up, loaded saved game, and restored previous checkpoint...

the NPC's are still in their new, strange places, the marker is still on the shipwreck with the mast or whatever already broken, and standing in the golden light with the marker does nothing...

the bow isn't upgraded either...

is there a savegame or something I can use? i spent hours upon hours collecting things and don't know if I've got it in me to restart!

:(

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 11:06
Are you seeing that brightness problem only while instinct mode is active? Or also after instinct is then removed again?

only after the instinct is removed again when you move, the brightness bug becomes really visible after the game is saving in checkpoints (the TR logo appears in the bottom right corner) the brightness levels get to normal level and when I use the instict mode and I move the whole picture/game gets much much brighter and even lowering the brightness in the graphic options game menu to minimal level is not helping.
My computer specs are these
ASUS MAXIMUS V FORMULA
Intel Core i5-3570K
2xGIGABYTE N670OC-2GD Sli
16GB KIT(4x4) DDR3 2133MHz CL11 HyperX XMP
SB X-Fi Titanium Champion Sound card
Game installed on C4 Crucial SSD

Terminal Meltdown
9th Mar 2013, 11:13
One of the frame drops I'm talking about specifically is using the Q key function to scan around your surroundings. While in that mode the fps drops so much that panning around is jittery. The patch didn't fix it, please check it out.

P.S. TR app crashed returning to the game while using the "exclusive mode" after writing this message. Again, totally random TR crash (most likely a Nvidia driver issue with the new game so I'm not sweating it). I can run other applications and games in the background for weeks at a time or until I shut the machine down without fail, rock solid.

Specs: 3960x, Rampage IV, 680gtx (314.14), etc...

NixxesSoftware
9th Mar 2013, 11:17
Hi Mato,

I don't think we've ever seen anything like that... And to be honest I'm not sure I fully understand what you are seeing. Could you perhaps post a movie somewhere?

It is normal for everything to be quite bright when you _are_ in instinct mode, but that will disappear again as instinct disables again.

dany00711
9th Mar 2013, 11:44
thanks for patch so i have question

1. on monastery level when you go to bridge is repair this bug with camera ?
2. on parachute i had problem with controls
3. on level with boat is it ok now ?

Raphamon
9th Mar 2013, 11:53

Wat do?

I'm guessing the patch does not fix save games that are already affected by the "boat bug". Most likely the patch prevents this bug occurring in any future saves. Which means you will most likely have to start the game over from scratch.

sk2k
9th Mar 2013, 11:57
Finally, fullscreen effects are working. :)

cerem0ny
9th Mar 2013, 12:06
Gah, you're kidding...
I guess I'll have to wait for a savegame...
a real shame this happened, such a good game :(

Daz1967
9th Mar 2013, 12:07
OK so the new patch fixed the exclusive fullscreen mode bug (refresh rate for my 1920x1200 resolution now shows as 59 Hz instead of 60 Hz) and the missing special effects are back in fullscreen/exclusive full screen mode so that's good.

I'm playing the game with TressFX hair on and tessellation to test stability and although it never froze, at least so far from 30 minutes of playing, I was experiencing lots of hitching (split second freezes), especially during QTEs and cutscenes. I am playing with 2xSSAA, 16xAF and everything else on or maxed but the framerate shows mostly as 60 fps so I figured my system (Core i7-920 @ 3.2 GHz, 12 GB, GTX 680 SLI v314.14 beta drivers, Windows 8 Pro 64-bit) should be able to handle it. These hitches seemed to occur when the game was auto-saving (TR icon in the bottom right corner) but I can't be 100% sure as it is difficult to play QTEs and keep your eye on everything.

One mildly annoying bug I did notice though was that despite have V-sync Triple Buffering enabled in the Graphics Options, I was seeing screen tearing in both the cutscenes and gameplay but not all the time. It is like Adaptive V-sync is now enabled in the game but I've checked the Tomb Raider (2013) profile and v-sync is definitely not forced to Adaptive. I can't stand screen tearing so I find this distracting. I've been playing the game since Tuesday with Triple Buffering enabled in the game and never saw screen tearing before (and I wouldn't expect to either) so it looks like this is a new bug introduced with this patch.

Finally, TressFX hair is still not quite right with this patch and still flickers and "spazzs out" with SLI enabled. In fact, despite the patch notes I didn't notice any differences at all with TressFX hair between the original and patched game so I assume these promised NVIDIA optimizations are not included in this build?

P.S. I lowered my CPU overclock from 3.65 GHz to 3.2 GHz to ensure that it was not the reason for the freezes I was getting with the original build of this game so that is why my specs in the signature differ from those I've listed in this post.

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 12:09
Hi Mato,

I don't think we've ever seen anything like that... And to be honest I'm not sure I fully understand what you are seeing. Could you perhaps post a movie somewhere?

It is normal for everything to be quite bright when you _are_ in instinct mode, but that will disappear again as instinct disables again.

Hey Nixxes,
here are the videos, the first video is without the instict enabled and halfway through the video when I enable the instict the brightness levels increase drastically, I didn't choose a good scene to showcase the bug, but thats because I cannot go back into the last camp where the brightness bug is much more distinct and noticeable ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=vAZiSr4oNyU&vq=hd1080
the 2nd video is where the brightness levels are much better and how they should be
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=uwqVYNW-OpM&vq=hd1080
and here on the 3rd video there is a flickering texture bug on some of those bushes.Also the brightness levels are very high here too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=b2DzZ3vMROo&vq=hd1080
I apologize for the low quallity, I recorded the videos at 60 fps, but youtube compressed them quite heavily, they are very pixelated :(

cerem0ny
9th Mar 2013, 12:15
I'm guessing the patch does not fix save games that are already affected by the "boat bug". Most likely the patch prevents this bug occurring in any future saves. Which means you will most likely have to start the game over from scratch.

the patch says its meant to fix the issue for players experiencing this problem...

Rider
9th Mar 2013, 12:17
Finally, fullscreen effects are working. :)

OMG!!! Can anyone else confirm this?? YAY thanks Nixxes!

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 12:19
OMG!!! Can anyone else confirm this?? YAY thanks Nixxes!

Yep, they are all there just tested it on a few locations: lens flares, mud, rain drops, blood splatter is all there now on fullscreen mode :)

Rider
9th Mar 2013, 12:22
Yep, they are all there just tested it on a few locations: lens flares, mud, rain drops, blood splatter is all there now on fullscreen mode :)

So happy!! Is fps better even little bit?

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 12:24
So happy!! Is fps better even little bit?
Indeed Iam getting a better performance even when I crank the antialiasing option to 2xsaa or 4xsaa

Rider
9th Mar 2013, 12:25
Indeed Iam getting a better performance even when I crank the antialiasing option to 2xsaa or 4xsaa

:worship::lmao:

Blahord
9th Mar 2013, 12:32
Can we get an option to turn some fullscreen effects off?
I don't like lense-flare, drops and blood on camera. I was so thankful to not have it as it was shown in some gameplay-videos and now the patch "fixes" it.
I really would appreciate if there were options to turn those effect off.

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 12:34
I don't like lense-flare, drops and blood on camera. I was so thankful to not have it as it was shown in some gameplay-videos and now the patch "fixes" it.

OMG :o ... :mad2:

Rider
9th Mar 2013, 12:36

God! U never can make ppl happy...

JD_Method
9th Mar 2013, 12:44
To be fair to Blahord, lens flare and all these drops and smudges and stuff on the screen isn't for everyone. Can you blame him for not wanting crap all over the screen blocking his vision?

I don't think the in-game camera is supposed to be a literal camera lens, so things like lens-flare and blood drops don't really make sense when you think about it.

Personally, I don't mind all these effects too much, but I can totally understand why Blahord wouldn't like them.

Blahord
9th Mar 2013, 12:48

I WAS happy as it was! Now the drops on the camera are just nasty and unneccesaray for me. I am just asking for an option to turn them off, not more. I am NOT asking to remove them. Should be not hard to integrate and players who wants theese can still have them.

Why i dislike theese effects: I don't see theese effects in RL. And when game makers wants to achieve real graphics they should try to emulate what i would see in RL and NOT what a camera would record.

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 12:50
Jesus mother mary,You just can't win with these people..

Blahord
9th Mar 2013, 12:51
Jesus mother mary,You just can't win with these people..

To start a small flame-war: Tell me why theese effects make sense and are good.

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 12:54
Somebody please start moderating this thread, its already full of spam.

Daz1967
9th Mar 2013, 12:55
I thought the hitching I was getting was due to extreme VRAM usage with 2xSSAA and TressFX enabled as I noticed at one point that 2,006 MB was being used but even when I turned off TressFX, which drops VRAM usage to 1.6-1.8 GB, and FXAA, which lowers it further to 1.4-1.6 GB, I still get hitching. They mostly occur when the game is auto-saving though.

Also, I've confirmed that I'm still see screen tearing with Triple Buffered and Double Buffered V-sync from the in-game options but it seems to only occur when the framerate dips below 60 fps. In other words it works like Adaptive V-sync but I definitely do not have it forced in the driver game profile and both those options were working fine (i.e. no screen tearing) before this patch. I'm going to try forcing V-sync on in the driver to see if that gets rid of it as I find it distracting due to the wibbly-wobbly look you get when panning the camera around. I'm very sensitive to it and spot it no matter how slight.

BR4DDERS1986
9th Mar 2013, 13:01
The water fall bug when tessellation and SSAA was enabled at the same time has been fixed.

Before patch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sn5_F1Mg18&hd=1

Post patch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXoFQEACsHE&hd=1

The game feels a lot smoother as well, even when using SSAA.

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 13:02
I thought the hitching I was getting was due to extreme VRAM usage with 2xSSAA and TressFX enabled as I noticed at one point that 2,006 MB was being used but even when I turned off TressFX, which drops VRAM usage to 1.6-1.8 GB, and FXAA, which lowers it further to 1.4-1.6 GB, I still get hitching. They mostly occur when the game is auto-saving though.

Also, I've confirmed that I'm still see screen tearing with Triple Buffered and Double Buffered V-sync from the in-game options but it seems to only occur when the framerate dips below 60 fps. In other words it works like Adaptive V-sync but I definitely do not have it forced in the driver game profile and both those options were working fine (i.e. no screen tearing) before this patch. I'm going to try forcing V-sync on in the driver to see if that gets rid of it as I find it distracting due to the wibbly-wobbly look you get when panning the camera around. I'm very sensitive to it and spot it no matter how slight.
Yes the tressfx takes quite a lot of VRAM... if you have an nvidia card, turn that awful in game vsync completely off, it cause the game to crash for me and for others and use the adaptive vsync option in the nvidia control panel. It works like a charm after that.

JustOneX
9th Mar 2013, 13:04
Thank you CD & Eidos for this patch,

The only bug that's remaining (concerning myself) is the 2D Crosshair with 3D stereoscopic.

and btw, SSAA is buggy with TressFX but I think we just need to wait driver from Nvidia for that

Daz1967
9th Mar 2013, 13:08
The game still has the framerate bug where if I switch from FXAA on the Ultimate setting at 1920x1200 to 2xSSAA (or, presumably, 4xSSAA) then the framerate dips to 1-5 fps and stays like that until I exit to the main menu. I'm forced to exit the game completely and reload it to fix it though as even though exiting to the main menu returns the framerate to 60 fps, if I resume my save without having exited the game first then it goes back to running at 1-5 fps. And VRAM isn't the issue as Afterburner's OSD only show 1.5 GB being used when this bug occurs.

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 13:11
The game still has the framerate bug where if I switch from FXAA on the Ultimate setting at 1920x1200 to 2xSSAA (or, presumably, 4xSSAA) then the framerate dips to 1-5 fps and stays like that until I exit to the main menu. I'm forced to exit the game completely and reload it to fix it though as even though exiting to the main menu returns the framerate to 60 fps, if I resume my save without having exited the game first then it goes back to running at 1-5 fps. And VRAM isn't the issue as Afterburner's OSD only show 1.5 GB being used when this bug occurs.

Iam almost certain that this is a graphic driver issue, what driver are you using?
Iam using the titan driver and I have a gtx 670 Sli

sharks80
9th Mar 2013, 13:15
Thanks for this first update, i can confirm you don't have to play in windowed mode to have full effects, now it's working in fullscreen !

Also hair looks better,it doesn't look like this anymore

Before :

http://imageshack.us/a/img833/9523/trtfxbugflaw.jpg

Now :

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9894/sanstitreux.png

it's not perfect, in the benchmark sometimes it's going into the body ( you really have to pay attention to see it) but i don't think you can notice while playing the game.

I don't see any FPS improvement in my game, but i think it's at Nvidia to do their job on that one with drivers they're working on ( hopefully it will come soon because i'm waiting the game to be fully fixed to start the single player )

So yep thanks for this update

GFX : GTX 660 TI
CPU : I5-3570K
RAM : 8.00 Go

Abram730
9th Mar 2013, 13:29
Well the Hair is much better. I'd rather have some clipping into her back then the floating in the air.

Stability seems the same. That is it hitches and crashes on hitching(1-3 seconds without any frames).
I'd point out that I don't have any integrated graphics on my Q9650.

As soon as you get out of the first cave it will crash before I get across the first log.
With Nvidia 314.07 or 314.14 beta.
With the older drivers not every 1-3 second hitch is a crash and the drivers don't crash with the game.

My guess is disk access is related to the crash.

netlider
9th Mar 2013, 13:42
To start a small flame-war: Tell me why theese effects make sense and are good.

You can always revert back to the previous version by choosing "Build 716.5" in Steam like Nixxes said in the patches notes.

Daz1967
9th Mar 2013, 13:50
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I've just had another complete freeze up with this new patch which required me to hard reset my PC. I did switch from the Hitman Absolution SLI flag back to the original Tomb Raider one included with the v314.14 drivers though so I suspect that this game still needs a new updated driver from NVIDIA to fix these stability issues. At least, that's what I hope.

And I fixed the screen tearing I was having with in-game Double/Triple Buffered V-sync by forcing v-sync on in the control panel (which may or may not have contributed to the freeze I had... ain't PC gaming just wonderful?).

Abram730
9th Mar 2013, 13:51
Sorry about that. When I installed the 314.14 drivers I forgot to change the driver options. I didn't force Vsinc off.

Daz1967
9th Mar 2013, 14:00
Iam almost certain that this is a graphic driver issue, what driver are you using?
Iam using the titan driver and I have a gtx 670 Sli

I'm using the v314.14 betas with the original Tomb Raider SLI flag and v-sync forced in the driver as I'm getting screen tearing even with double or triple buffered v-sync enabled in the game. I've just had my first system freeze with this new patch though so it looks like the game is maybe a bit more stable - it's hard to tell since I've never really been able to play the game for more than an hour without it freezing my PC - but still needs an updated driver from NVIDIA. Unfortunately, that isn't due until later this month so I may have to continue playing without tessellation or use the Hitman Absolution SLI flag until those come out.

This patch doesn't seem to fix everything for me, alas, as I have the following issues still playing the game at 1920x1200 and Ultimate settings:

1. Hitching and split-second freezes whenever the game auto-saves;

2. Framerate drops to 1-5 fps if I switch FXAA to SSAA while TressFX hair is enabled;

3. The game still freezes my PC after about 45-60 minutes of playing it, albeit I was using the original Tomb Raider SLI flag rather than the Hitman Absolution one;

4. TressFX hair still causes a big performance hit, it still spazzs out with SLI and I've confirmed that it uses around 400-500 MB of VRAM. That means I can't use it with 2xSSAA otherwise I get even more hitching and 1-2 second freezes. Obviously my VRAM is a limiting factor here but I would hope that the optimzations promised for NVIDIA cards will include reduced memory usage too as well as better performance.

5. I'm seeing screen tearing with double or triple buffered v-sync enabled in-game which I wasn't before this patch.

Fleug
9th Mar 2013, 14:09

I would also love this option to be added to the next patch. I used to prefer the previous patch, without all these camera effects. I reversed to the beta build you provided, thanks for that, but I'd like to be able to turn these effects off while having other problems fixed :)

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 14:29
I'm using the v314.14 betas with the original Tomb Raider SLI flag and v-sync forced in the driver as I'm getting screen tearing even with double or triple buffered v-sync enabled in the game. I've just had my first system freeze with this new patch though so it looks like the game is maybe a bit more stable - it's hard to tell since I've never really been able to play the game for more than an hour without it freezing my PC - but still needs an updated driver from NVIDIA. Unfortunately, that isn't due until later this month so I may have to continue playing without tessellation or use the Hitman Absolution SLI flag until those come out.

This patch doesn't seem to fix everything for me, alas, as I have the following issues still playing the game at 1920x1200 and Ultimate settings:

1. Hitching and split-second freezes whenever the game auto-saves;

2. Framerate drops to 1-5 fps if I switch FXAA to SSAA while TressFX hair is enabled;

3. The game still freezes my PC after about 45-60 minutes of playing it, albeit I was using the original Tomb Raider SLI flag rather than the Hitman Absolution one;

4. TressFX hair still causes a big performance hit, it still spazzs out with SLI and I've confirmed that it uses around 400-500 MB of VRAM. That means I can't use it with 2xSSAA otherwise I get even more hitching and 1-2 second freezes. Obviously my VRAM is a limiting factor here but I would hope that the optimzations promised for NVIDIA cards will include reduced memory usage too as well as better performance.

5. I'm seeing screen tearing with double or triple buffered v-sync enabled in-game which I wasn't before this patch.

First of all don't use the in-game v-sync it's horrible, it has a very big performance hit, use the adaptive vsync option in the nvidia control panel menu instead.
Yes, use the original sli compatibility bits value.
1. I noticed that those annoying framedrops when loading or saving a game disappeared when I installed the game on my SSD.
2. yep, just play without the ssaa option, the nvidia drivers aren't optimized yet, Iam sure nvidia will release a whql driver for tomb raider in a week.
3. I guess this has something to do with the in-game vsync option, just turn that off, and you won't get any crashes anymore.
4. As I said it looks like the use of enchanced antialiasing (2xsaa and 4xsaa) isn't performing well with tressfx enabled, I saw a big performance drop, and when I enabled the 4xsaa with tressfx the whole hair is just blurred out.
5. Again, turn that horrible in-game vsync completely off, and use adaptive vsync through the nvidia control panel and you shouldn't be experiencing any screen tearing or framedrops.

TheBlade
9th Mar 2013, 14:34
I had a complete freeze up in a cutscene where the screen went red and i couldn't do anything. Had to forcibly shutdown my system as it wasn't responding to anything, this patch is dangerously unstable.

Mato87
9th Mar 2013, 14:38
I had a complete freeze up in a cutscene where the screen went red and i couldn't do anything. Had to forcibly shutdown my system as it wasn't responding to anything, this patch is dangerously unstable.

Are you playing with in game vsyinc on? what graphic card are you using?

Pali.666
9th Mar 2013, 14:41
Dear developers: I instaled the patch, and I'm still stucked in the beach... The cutscene just don't trigger.. I've tried everything, fast travel to another location and travel back, walking around everywhere near the campsite that might trigger the cutscene but nothing. I don't want to start the game from the start and neither use other player's save game...

TheBlade
9th Mar 2013, 14:42
Are you playing with in game vsyinc on? what graphic card are you using?

Yes, i have V-sync enabled. GPU AMD Radeon HD 7640g. Had no problems with previous patches, just the 717.1/718.4 seem to freeze for me a lot.

Almw
9th Mar 2013, 14:54
Hello there.

I was wondering if you have fixed the Multiplayer lag as it is nearly impossible to play. I'm not saying my computer is bad or if my internet really sucks, as in fact neither of the two are bad. I find it near impossible to play, I am unsure if this is only for European players.

dockie
9th Mar 2013, 15:05
Does this prevent the shipwreck beach bug from happening?

What do those of us who are already stuck at that part do? :(

skudryavtsev
9th Mar 2013, 15:41
Update still doesn't apllied in Steam somehow. Nearly a day have gone and I still have 1.00.716.5 And yes, I have restarted Steam many times already, last one half an hour ago. Anyway now I can at least reach Options, but disabling everything still doesn't help. ATI Mobility HD 5650 here, still not qiute sure if it's enough.

Wyblak
9th Mar 2013, 15:48
Patch don't resolve problem when shipwrecked beach bug already occured. Any ideas? Restart level option will be very useful.

For me, after patch nothing changed. Still can't progress and the problem looks the same as earlier

Lantea
9th Mar 2013, 15:50

The effect are finally working and its great, but I can see where Blahord is comming from with some of them perhaps being a bit annoying for some people who got used to not seeing them during play.

In my opinion the more options the player has for settings like this the better, regardless of whether they are good or bad; best thing is to always have a choice.

mbloof
9th Mar 2013, 15:59
@DAZ1967

SSAA has never been a 'free' technology - you can almost always be assured to have a frame rate 'hit' when using it vs FXAA - just about every title is like that. This is not a bug.

I have the game installed on a 500GB Samsung SSD and never see any 'freezes' while the game is saving itself. The autosave's don't happen all that often and I've seen the same effect happen with other games when using spinning platters for storage so IMHO this is not a 'bug' but rather a minor annoyance that can be avoided with updated hardware.

Lastly, why are you using the in game vsync when you have a very reliable and useful 'adaptive vsync' available as a global setting on your NCP? Just turn it on there and forget about it.

Driber
9th Mar 2013, 16:11
I'm closing this because this is becoming a mess.

Please use the appropriate threads, folks. If everyone moves their issues into this thread and creating one giant bug report thread out of it, it will become very difficult for the devs AND the players to follow the proceedings.

If an issue should have been fixed according to patch notes but isn't fixed for you, please post it in an existing thread on that topic and clearly note that you have installed the latest patch and include the patch version in your post.

Thanks.