PDA

View Full Version : Shanty town glitching

tehdeadmonkey
8th Mar 2013, 13:39
After finishing the story and returning to the island to collect the relics etc, i returned to the second half of the shanty town only to find it glitching and not loading properly at all, meaning i could barely stay in the actual map, and stopping me from gathering collectibles. Has anybody else had this problem?

P.S. i have tried turning my ps3 off and on again.

SE_LaTanya
9th Mar 2013, 00:02
Thank you reporting this issue. Can you try deleting and reinstalling the DLC?

caosbomb
9th Mar 2013, 15:12
Hi. Hoping you can help me also.... I was in the middle on playing Shantytown, i was crossing a rope from a tower to a cliff edge, it had a cut scene with the old guy friend caught, lara mid climbing, they started to fire arrows and cut the rope and the video stopped.... now when i load, there a two guys, one cutting the rope and the other shooting arrows, and I cant cross the rope or return to camp.... have tried a lot of things. cant even load previous checkpoint, always comes back to the same spot... :( any other suggestions? and yes, it's on PS3

namitokiwa
9th Mar 2013, 15:49
Hi. Hoping you can help me also.... I was in the middle on playing Shantytown, i was crossing a rope from a tower to a cliff edge, it had a cut scene with the old guy friend caught, lara mid climbing, they started to fire arrows and cut the rope and the video stopped.... now when i load, there a two guys, one cutting the rope and the other shooting arrows, and I cant cross the rope or return to camp.... have tried a lot of things. cant even load previous checkpoint, always comes back to the same spot... :( any other suggestions? and yes, it's on PS3

I think when 2 guys start shooting at you, all you need to do is keep moving (you use Up narrow) and then a cutscene will appear that 1 guy cut the rope and Lara fall near the climbing, you may need to push E, a cutscene continue that 2 guys was shot by Roth:o hope that could help

caosbomb
9th Mar 2013, 15:51
I keep trying that and it doesnt work :( they keep shooting and cutting... and Lara is stuck on the rope. I can get down from the rope, only at the end where the guys are... but I cant' get back to a camp...

SE_Cath
10th Mar 2013, 23:50

Hey caosbomb :)

I'm very sorry that you have this problem... This is the first time I hear about this glitch. Is there any chance that you can contact our Customer Support and fill out a ticket detailing how it happened? It would really help!

http://support.eu.square-enix.com/j/tomb_raider

Creating a Ticket
Click on the “contact” button
When the next page loads, in the “Customer Service” section, click the “Get Support” button
The next page will direct you to select a category and subcategory e.g. Technical Support > Video/Graphics
In the Contact details, type a brief description of the problem and click “Next”.
Click “Next” again
This will provide an “E-mail Support” option, Click “proceed to E-mail Support”
Fill out the required information and click “Next”
Review the entered information and hit “Submit”

MeaganMarie
19th Mar 2013, 22:21
After finishing the story and returning to the island to collect the relics etc, i returned to the second half of the shanty town only to find it glitching and not loading properly at all, meaning i could barely stay in the actual map, and stopping me from gathering collectibles. Has anybody else had this problem?

P.S. i have tried turning my ps3 off and on again.

We're trying to troubleshoot this one with the team. Is there any chance you can post a picture of exactly where you spawn (in a few different directions)? Reloading usually fixes streaming problems so we want to ensure we're investigating this.

T850M101
19th Mar 2013, 22:58
We're trying to troubleshoot this one with the team. Is there any chance you can post a picture of exactly where you spawn (in a few different directions)? Reloading usually fixes streaming problems so we want to ensure we're investigating this.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=134879
picts and a video of this problem, its affecting PC and 360 as well.

MeaganMarie
28th Mar 2013, 18:52
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=134879
picts and a video of this problem, its affecting PC and 360 as well.

Thank you for this!

We've got a few more questions, which may help us recreate the bug. Any chance you can help out with a few answers?

1. Which campsite they fast traveled to Helicopter Hill or Windmill?
2. Was the world there and then suddenly gone, or was it gone already on approach or loading into the unit?
3. What path did they take to get to the area which was not loaded? Did they cross through the large gate (the one that had to be opened by Lara during the story) at all?
4. Did they kill any enemies on their way to the area which was not loaded?