PDA

View Full Version : Return to Chasm stronghold section?

sevastra8283
8th Mar 2013, 03:34
How do I return to the chasm stronghold sections?
Im so damn close to the no stone unturned achievement but apparently i didnt get the last two journal entries for Laras journals, the monestrary which is in a day camp in the chasm stronghold and one called the truth very last one, but cant get either cause i cant find a way back to the stronghold, the door i came through wnt open and the boat at the beach is gone and i cant find the passge at the mountain village to re start the path over again, please help me! im not beating the game til i do lol

Valenka
8th Mar 2013, 04:00
How do I return to the chasm stronghold sections?
Im so damn close to the no stone unturned achievement but apparently i didnt get the last two journal entries for Laras journals, the monestrary which is in a day camp in the chasm stronghold and one called the truth very last one, but cant get either cause i cant find a way back to the stronghold, the door i came through wnt open and the boat at the beach is gone and i cant find the passge at the mountain village to re start the path over again, please help me! im not beating the game til i do lol

I've replied to the thread you made about this topic here:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=1875328#post1875328