PDA

View Full Version : Yet another gamebreaking bug :(

TheBlade
7th Mar 2013, 23:27
What happened is, I had a glitch in the Chasm Monastery and then reverted to an old savegame just before the endurance.

But THIS time what happened was, whilst I was traveling to the endurance I died. This caused me to be respawned to the WRONG checkpoint which was BEFORE you go into the house thing, just outside the cave separating the boat area to the beach.

After, I decided to go back to the beach and it let me walk through a pair of rocks. Because of this the cut scene was triggered where Lara gives Reyes the tools when i didn't even do the endurance sequence yet.

Because of this I have no Rope Ascender tool and can no longer proceed.

PCTDzP_FTAM

MeaganMarie
8th Mar 2013, 03:43
What happened is, I had a glitch in the Chasm Monastery and then reverted to an old savegame just before the endurance.

But THIS time what happened was, whilst I was traveling to the endurance I died. This caused me to be respawned to the WRONG checkpoint which was BEFORE you go into the house thing, just outside the cave separating the boat area to the beach.

After, I decided to go back to the beach and it let me walk through a pair of rocks. Because of this the cut scene was triggered where Lara gives Reyes the tools when i didn't even do the endurance sequence yet.

Because of this I have no Rope Ascender tool and can no longer proceed.

PCTDzP_FTAM

Hey there,

This one seems particularly tricky - I'm sorry you're unable to progress. :(

Any chance you could fill out a ticket on our support website? We've got staff here on the forums who are also around to help, but filling out a ticket provides us with extra information and tracking which is helpful for resolving issues like this. I appreciate it!

Here is the link, and a rundown of how to create a ticket: http://support.eu.square-enix.com/j/tomb_raider

Creating a Ticket
Click on the “contact” button
When the next page loads, in the “Customer Service” section, click the “Get Support” button
The next page will direct you to select a category and subcategory e.g. Technical Support > Video/Graphics
In the Contact details, type a brief description of the problem and click “Next”.
Click “Next” again
This will provide an “E-mail Support” option, Click “proceed to E-mail Support”
Fill out the required information and click “Next”
Review the entered information and hit “Submit”