PDA

View Full Version : Unable to load my game data(PS3)

kaito007
7th Mar 2013, 20:04
I really upset this new tomb raider. I feel dizzy while I was playing. Failed camera totally. And today it cannot load game data. The game freeze while it's loading. I tried to delete "Game Data Utility" then re-download game patch, but it doesn't work, still unable to load game. Currently my game progress is 44% now, YOU ARE SUCK, SE, indeed.

Tell me how can I refund this game pls.

TheBlade
7th Mar 2013, 20:14
I understand your frustration, there are tons of game breaking glitches of which I have encountered too however, there is absolutely no need to speak that way.

You should just copy your savedata to a portable storage device and remove it from the original and start a new game to see if its data corruption. On the other hand if you want a refund, return it to where you bought it.

MeaganMarie
8th Mar 2013, 04:11
I really upset this new tomb raider. I feel dizzy while I was playing. Failed camera totally. And today it cannot load game data. The game freeze while it's loading. I tried to delete "Game Data Utility" then re-download game patch, but it doesn't work, still unable to load game. Currently my game progress is 44% now, YOU ARE SUCK, SE, indeed.

Tell me how can I refund this game pls.

I feel like it might be helpful for you to troubleshoot one on one with a member of our suport staff. Is there any chance you can fill out a ticket per the details below so we can look into the case further?

Much appreciated!

Here is the link, and a rundown of how to create a ticket: http://support.eu.square-enix.com/j/tomb_raider

Creating a Ticket
Click on the “contact” button
When the next page loads, in the “Customer Service” section, click the “Get Support” button
The next page will direct you to select a category and subcategory e.g. Technical Support > Video/Graphics
In the Contact details, type a brief description of the problem and click “Next”.
Click “Next” again
This will provide an “E-mail Support” option, Click “proceed to E-mail Support”
Fill out the required information and click “Next”
Review the entered information and hit “Submit”