PDA

View Full Version : [game breaking bug report] Exterior Base SECOND camp site vanishes.

Krazedirish
7th Mar 2013, 19:56
When you arrive at the exterior base SECOND camp site (the one that allows you to warp), if you leave before completing the area you CANNOT warp back and cannot progress.

I have seen several reports of this, and myself had just unlocked treasure hunter teleported back to collect some stuff was surprised to see that the camp site could no longer be teleported to.

The original method of reaching was through the steam pipe area, which is no longer accessible.

Kinda lame. Hopefully people see this and don't make this mistake. Wasting 7 hours is not fun.

zirno
8th Mar 2013, 02:03
When you arrive at the exterior base SECOND camp site (the one that allows you to warp), if you leave before completing the area you CANNOT warp back and cannot progress.

I have seen several reports of this, and myself had just unlocked treasure hunter teleported back to collect some stuff was surprised to see that the camp site could no longer be teleported to.

The original method of reaching was through the steam pipe area, which is no longer accessible.

Kinda lame. Hopefully people see this and don't make this mistake. Wasting 7 hours is not fun.

Same prob :(. Luckily though, SE knows about the glitch and should be fixed in the next patch/title update (ps3 and 360) which i think might be next week. I hope :<

ReleaseThatGril
8th Mar 2013, 09:37
ffs, i have the same problem, and on Xbox theres only 1 save...which means I need start the game from beginning again.