PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Cutscene to finish the quest "gone missing" not triggering

Gasalon
7th Mar 2013, 19:53
Title pretty much says it... I'm unable to complete the quest "Gone Missing" It says in the quest to return to the survivor camp, but when i get there the cut scene wont trigger. Has anyone else had this problem or does someone know how to fix it?

JerryPants
7th Mar 2013, 21:18
Title pretty much says it... I'm unable to complete the quest "Gone Missing" It says in the quest to return to the survivor camp, but when i get there the cut scene wont trigger. Has anyone else had this problem or does someone know how to fix it?

Did you use the movable boat to reach the rocky wall down by the beach? And did you explore that area first?

Gasalon
8th Mar 2013, 20:05
I found the solution... apparently if you come back with the tools you have to use all 3 ziplines in a row if you drop manually before you reach the end the cutscene wont trigger...

Polk312
19th Jan 2017, 02:08
I found the solution... apparently if you come back with the tools you have to use all 3 ziplines in a row if you drop manually before you reach the end the cutscene wont trigger...

How did you end up getting back to the rope lines? Did you restart the game?