PDA

View Full Version : TR PC graphical glitches

CheekBoys
7th Mar 2013, 18:50
Hi, I have an AMD card using the latest drivers (13.2) but sometimes there are weird 2d graphical glitches, like when I start the game there is a lot of black bars on the screen where it shows the developers, and when I upgrade a tool at base camp the screen looks like it just goes crazy then goes black for about second then it goes back to normal. Is anyone else having this problem?

sharkoon
7th Mar 2013, 21:03
Hi! I have the same problem with my GeForce GTX 680.

At first the game runs perfect, but after a while the whole screen starts acting crazy. The enviroment starts blinking, Lara disappears behind some black chaotic something and reappears and at a cutscene the whole screen was just pure chaos. I couldnĀ“t recognize anything anymore.

I thought my GeForce may be broken, but I pressed the escape button and the game menu looked normal and I had no glitches in the ARMA3 Alpha and Crysis 3.

I hope they fix it soon, because the game is awesome!

SE_LaTanya
7th Mar 2013, 22:28
I apologize for the troubles both of you are experiencing.

Cheekboys, I would like to know if you are playing the game on ULTIMATE settings?

Sharkoon, can you confirm that you are using the latest driver? You can also try installing 134.14. Also, are you playing the game on the ULTIMATE settings?

sharkoon
7th Mar 2013, 22:39
Yeah, I play on ultimate. But I forgot to update my drivers (had to reinstall win7 about a week ago)! :mad2:

I just updated them and will report back soon. :)

Update:

So, after the driverupdate the tressfx hair looks all blurry, but thats all I've seen so far. I just switched the hairoption to normal and I had no other issues. But the last glitches appeared about an hour after I've started playing. I will continue tomorrow evening after work and will report if the problem is solved.