PDA

View Full Version : No mouse turn in escape (monastery)

Malaksbane
7th Mar 2013, 14:14
Mouse turning is not functional during the escape from the monastary (after the bell)

Metalrocks
7th Mar 2013, 14:46
non is required. i just came form that scene. just run and use the turning buttons to move lara left or right. worked fine for me.

MeaganMarie
8th Mar 2013, 04:23
Hello there! If you're still having issues can you please fill out a Support ticket for us? With a few more details someone should be able to help you troubleshoot!

Here is the link, and a rundown of how to create a ticket: http://support.eu.square-enix.com/j/tomb_raider

Creating a Ticket
Click on the “contact” button
When the next page loads, in the “Customer Service” section, click the “Get Support” button
The next page will direct you to select a category and subcategory e.g. Technical Support > Video/Graphics
In the Contact details, type a brief description of the problem and click “Next”.
Click “Next” again
This will provide an “E-mail Support” option, Click “proceed to E-mail Support”
Fill out the required information and click “Next”
Review the entered information and hit “Submit”

Malaksbane
14th Mar 2013, 13:01
non is required. i just came form that scene. just run and use the turning buttons to move lara left or right. worked fine for me.

:eek:

"use the turning buttons to move lara left or right"

That is the problem, right there. I use mouse turning to direct Lara left and right, I have no feeling with A/D turning, switching to it in the heat of a cut-scene is disastrous. And it's not restricted to this scene, mouse turn doesn't work in any of them, it doesn't work in jumps either.

Lantea
14th Mar 2013, 13:10
I noticed this as well, in at least two places in the game, it takes a lot to get used to it after using the mouse and I always died a bunch of times at these spots. It feels like a mechanic left over from the consoles, it makes no sence that you can't use the mouse during some of these sequences.
I would not call it a bug, but it should be something that is redone for the PC version, where mouse is used for turning, not left/right buttons.