PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Tomb Raider Ps3 System freeze.

Oni454
7th Mar 2013, 08:23
Ok im about at the point where your on the long elevator ride, when it stops suddenly, you have to rope arrow to a spot from where you stoped, then zip, and after i get down with the second zipline when the battle starts, my game freezes, anyone else have this issue?

I have one of the not even a year old Redesigned Ps3 slims[aka super slim].
game was preordered not bought used, not a finger print or scratch on the disc.
I'm not seeing where it should be freezing, or why. Hopefully a patch is in store soon.

Robster
7th Mar 2013, 17:43
Ok im about at the point where your on the long elevator ride, when it stops suddenly, you have to rope arrow to a spot from where you stoped, then zip, and after i get down with the second zipline when the battle starts, my game freezes, anyone else have this issue?

I have one of the not even a year old Redesigned Ps3 slims[aka super slim].
game was preordered not bought used, not a finger print or scratch on the disc.
I'm not seeing where it should be freezing, or why. Hopefully a patch is in store soon.

Same here mate but it seems EIDOS only seems to acknowledge PC gamers and not the ps3 version of the game. As it stands now this game is going back to the retailer for a full refund. Twitter and Facebook are the next port of call to go public about a shoddy game which is broken.

Elliot Kane
7th Mar 2013, 18:12
Guys, you need The TR 2013 Technical Support forum (http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=309) :)

Oni454
7th Mar 2013, 23:58
I have gotten past that point, it seems it is a long term play issue like Skyrim STill has on the ps3. lol anyways, after a few hours or the first freeze, might want to shut down for about 20-30min to let system rest.