PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Graphics error :(

Sherzil
7th Mar 2013, 06:00
Hi

I am playing tomb raider 2013 on my PC and i am facing some graphics problem i don't know whats wrong with it. In the game when we do our very first stealth kill(somewhere in temple of light) after killing everyone when we try to climb up by double jump, she's not going up instead she keeps falling down to the rocks which are placed at the bottom of that wooden ramp. I played like 200 times but its still doing the same. Something is wrong with my game cos every other games work fine?

just*raidin*tomb
7th Mar 2013, 06:15
Oh that's a shame. :( Maybe restart the checkpoint?

I remember something like this kind of happening to me. I was just sliding down some ramp...just exploring. And everything disappeared and the screen went black but nothing was happening and I didn't die...I was like what. But I restarted the checkpoint and all was well. The only glitch I ran into.

MagnaBass
7th Mar 2013, 06:30
The only glitch I ran into was the arrow firing shotgun.

Sherzil
7th Mar 2013, 06:55
Reloading from checkpoint is not working as checkpoint is just before the start of that stealth kill itself...i guess i have to restart the game itself :(

Sherzil
7th Mar 2013, 07:26
Hurray...got the problem resolved....just upgraded the graphics from normal to high :)