PDA

View Full Version : Can't register on tombraider/huntgme site

grrrrrlgamer
7th Mar 2013, 03:52
I'm trying to enter the site so I can enter the code so I can get my dlc (scavenger hunt). All I see when I go to the website www.tombraider.com/huntgme is a place for email address and password. I enter my squareennix info and nothing happens =( Do I need to go to a different website to register or what? I'd like to use my dlc please.

Relight-TRHQ
7th Mar 2013, 04:28
I'm trying to enter the site so I can enter the code so I can get my dlc (scavenger hunt). All I see when I go to the website www.tombraider.com/huntgme is a place for email address and password. I enter my squareennix info and nothing happens =( Do I need to go to a different website to register or what? I'd like to use my dlc please.
The email and password that you need are your Scavenger Hunt registration details.

Did you participate in the Scavenger Hunt promotion with the weekly trivia and photo challenges? If you did, then that link you mention takes you to the same website (www.trscavenger.com), and it's the same login credentials.

ykiki5
6th Aug 2014, 13:37
Talk about late to the party - I did the Scavenger Hunt before the game's release, picked up the game on opening day, but never actually played it until this past weekend! (though my son played through it and has been bugging me to play it for the past year)

It wasn't until I was looking over the receipt that I noticed the DLC code. Crap.