PDA

View Full Version : [RESOLVED] Xbox 360 bug- Camp not detected

chikouni
6th Mar 2013, 19:38
I have 98% complete in Mountain Village... I only have 4/5 camps discovered...
Missing from my map is the day camp located inside the hidden "Tomb Of the Unworthy"... however, I have found and used said camp... it has just not popped on my map...

Thanks.

Tecstar70
6th Mar 2013, 19:40
I'll check this out myself to see if its ok on my game next time on.

MeaganMarie
6th Mar 2013, 21:45
I have 98% complete in Mountain Village... I only have 4/5 camps discovered...
Missing from my map is the day camp located inside the hidden "Tomb Of the Unworthy"... however, I have found and used said camp... it has just not popped on my map...

Thanks.

Hey there!

Someone at the studio is troubleshooting this for you, and wanted to know if you've attempted to re-enter the tomb, and if you got a notification for discovering it once inside. Let me know!

chikouni
6th Mar 2013, 21:53
Yes i've a notification and now work. I've 100 % :D

Thank You.

MeaganMarie
6th Mar 2013, 22:01
Whooo! Great to hear! And congrats on hitting 100 percent!

Tecstar70
6th Mar 2013, 22:04
Yes i've a notification and now work. I've 100 % :D

Thank You.

Yay! Chalk one up!

Friendlyfirex12
7th Mar 2013, 04:25
I have this exact same problem. I'm am stuck at 98% for Mountain Village. I have tried revisiting each of the five camps and clicking x on them but one is still not registering. I have icons on my map for the two fast travel camps, the day camp and both tombs.

Edit: Nevermind, I had to go all the way into the Tomb of the Unknown when revisiting it, not just to the camp itself. Once I reached the part where Lara started talking to herself it popped.

KenTWOu
7th Mar 2013, 21:57
Someone at the studio is troubleshooting this for you, and wanted to know if you've attempted to re-enter the tomb, and if you got a notification for discovering it once inside. Let me know!

Edit: Nevermind, I had to go all the way into the Tomb of the Unknown when revisiting it, not just to the camp itself. Once I reached the part where Lara started talking to herself it popped.
Wow, that was very useful advice! Thanks to both of you!!! By the way, I had the same issue with 4/5 camps in Mountain Village area on PC.