PDA

View Full Version : Big Bug on XBOX

Xilence1337
6th Mar 2013, 14:45
Hello,

i´m very angry. :( Tombraider doesn´t work.

I´m on the mission "Safe Sam for Mathias" (in German: Rette Sam vor Mathias)
So my problem is SPOILER: i was on the "brigde" where the big enemy is blowing away. Then you go in a big room (there is a fire place where you can travel between the fire places) in this room you find the book " Soldiers last fight" (German: Der letzte Kampf) then you break up the door and you reach a new room! So this room is empty ( i only see the ground the wall is invisible). I restarted the xbox but the bug is already there. Then i thougt i go to the fire place and traveled to an other place but now is the problem i cant go to the last fire place. And the boat is not on his place that i can make the mission again. (Boat on the beach when you drive to the sunqueen)

SO THE ******* PROBLEM IS I played this game about 15 hours. I´m in the near of the end enemy and now i cant play it. It costs 59 € whats the problem? :mad2:

I dont want to start the game new so that i have to play all missions again.

Pleas help me ( Sorry my english is bad)

Gerne auch Deutsche Kommentare erwünscht!!! ( German comments are welcome)

Greetz

Xilence1337

Xilence1337
6th Mar 2013, 16:24
Here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLB8wkIi1s0

Look at Video subscribe " Show more "

Tecstar70
6th Mar 2013, 16:45
These kinds of issues may be sorted if you load an old save game. Have you tried that?

Xilence1337
6th Mar 2013, 16:59
Yes but then im again on the "shipwreck beach".

and i cant switch to the fireplace on 8:52

SPOILER!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_DX8yjUYWk&list=UUiGvSWmPsWRSCO5BuwDexJg

The fireplace is not shown on the map so i only respawn on the shipwreck beach...

Xilence1337
7th Mar 2013, 08:29
push

itsnick123
7th Mar 2013, 13:51
Seems like this problem is not exclusive to PC then... but so far I've only seen you and me having this problem. I do hope its fixable because like you, I'll really hate to restart the game knowing I lost all my previous progress near the end of the game.

It would be great if any people from the community team can pass along this issue to the developer team!

Sharky2k
7th Mar 2013, 21:31
so - moinsens. hoffe du liest meinen text noch. ich habe das selbe problem, der raum ist bei mir komplett leer, ich sehe eigentlich nichts weiter als den boden und ein paar texturen.

MeaganMarie
8th Mar 2013, 03:54
Hey there,

I'm really sorry you're having issues. Is there any chance you can fill out a ticket for us on the support website? We have a German language version, so It may be easier to give more details. The video you've provided is helpful, so thank you!

Here is the link, and a rundown of how to create a ticket: http://support.eu.square-enix.com/j/tomb_raider

Creating a Ticket
Click on the “contact” button
When the next page loads, in the “Customer Service” section, click the “Get Support” button
The next page will direct you to select a category and subcategory e.g. Technical Support > Video/Graphics
In the Contact details, type a brief description of the problem and click “Next”.
Click “Next” again
This will provide an “E-mail Support” option, Click “proceed to E-mail Support”
Fill out the required information and click “Next”
Review the entered information and hit “Submit”

Xilence1337
8th Mar 2013, 08:44
Hey there,

I'm really sorry you're having issues. Is there any chance you can fill out a ticket for us on the support website? We have a German language version, so It may be easier to give more details. The video you've provided is helpful, so thank you!

Here is the link, and a rundown of how to create a ticket: http://support.eu.square-enix.com/j/tomb_raider

Creating a Ticket
Click on the “contact” button
When the next page loads, in the “Customer Service” section, click the “Get Support” button
The next page will direct you to select a category and subcategory e.g. Technical Support > Video/Graphics
In the Contact details, type a brief description of the problem and click “Next”.
Click “Next” again
This will provide an “E-mail Support” option, Click “proceed to E-mail Support”
Fill out the required information and click “Next”
Review the entered information and hit “Submit”

Thank you, i sent it.

Xilence1337
10th Mar 2013, 12:22
@itsnick123

Well we can do the besides missions. Now i have 89 %. But yet i cant do anything more :/

Syndog
10th Mar 2013, 17:02
i have this EXACT same issue! the room didn't render so i thought fast traveled out and then back would work... unfortunately you can't fast travel back! (or even run there for that matter)

ANGUISS
17th Mar 2013, 07:56
Same problem here, only im playing on the ps3. Fix this soon pls

Nighthawks25
17th Mar 2013, 16:41
Same problem on my side - playing on PS3 - camp is not listed as a fast travel one.

h151
18th Mar 2013, 18:14
Im having the same issue! Really sucks! I can't Fast Travel back to the location with the bridge and the huge samurai! :-(
Has this issue been solved??
German: Hab das gleiche Problem! Xilence hast du es mittlerweile irgendwie hingekriegt??

Xilence1337
18th Mar 2013, 18:29
Hello h151,

i´m still waiting for an answer. The only thing i can make is doing the besides quests and waiting for an answer :). Now i´m at 90% prozent. I´m hoping that the issue is in Progress.

German: Servus H151 hab leider bis jetzt keine Antwort vom Support erhalten. Das einzige was ich momentan machen kann, ist warten und die Nebenaufgaben zu Ende spielen. Ich hoffe, dass dieser Bug bearbeitet wird :/ bzw. in korrektem Englisch bei MeaganMarie angekommen ist ^^.

LG Xilence

angrygary
18th Mar 2013, 22:47
so so so so angry ...waited 3 years ... brilliant game... 61% of the way through, game will not load on xbox ... money back please ... very commoen xbox bug

h151
19th Mar 2013, 19:16
I really hope they fix that bug soon!
Want to finish the game :mad2:

TricksterJ
21st Mar 2013, 21:44
Same issue on the xbox. This sucks! Love it so far and then a bug this big! Gotta get sorted! Can we have an update?? Is this being looked in to?

h151
22nd Mar 2013, 21:37
Can someone from Eidos plz make this to Chasm Monastery Bug II.
I see a lot of work being done at the bug before the bridge goes down or does not, but this bug here happens right after the bridge goes down (you can see the glitched door behind the Samurai in the cutscene). Maybe those bugs are connected?

SE_LaTanya
26th Mar 2013, 18:33
Have you guys been submitting tickets as Meagan indicted? If so, it definitely helps us become aware of the issue, reproduce it on our own, and find a solution.

TricksterJ
26th Mar 2013, 20:01
Have you guys been submitting tickets as Meagan indicted? If so, it definitely helps us become aware of the issue, reproduce it on our own, and find a solution.

Yes, still waiting on an update.

Xilence1337
27th Mar 2013, 07:37

Hello SE_LaTanya,

i hope my German Supportticket has arrived MeaganMarie. There I referenced MeaganMarie in the ticked. But i didn´t get any answer till yet and i dont know if MeaganMarie get my Supportticket.

Shall i give you my ticketnumber?

Greetz

Xilence1337

SE_LaTanya
27th Mar 2013, 16:35
We are just trying to collect as much information as possible to find a solution and yes it is being looked into.

h151
9th Apr 2013, 21:30
They fixed it!!! Thank you guys!!

Xilence1337
11th Apr 2013, 16:56
IT works thank you