PDA

View Full Version : Official PC Troubleshooting Thread

Driber
6th Mar 2013, 08:07
Update March 7:

Hello!

We're aware that GeForce users are experiencing some issues with the PC version of Tomb Raider and we're working with our dev teams and NVIDIA to address them through a game patch and updated drivers.

We're sorry if you’ve been affected by these issues with your Tomb Raider experience on PC and we will keep you updated throughout via this forum thread.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=1874311#post1874311

---------------------

Here you’ll find a comprehensive thread for PC-specific issues with a focus on hardware, drivers, basic troubleshooting.

Please consult the FAQ below before posting in this thread to ensure your query has not already been addressed. Similar themed threads will be merged into this one, and the original post updated to reflect any new tips or fixes.

NVIDIA ISSUES

Some users of NVIDIA graphics hardware may experience intermittent game instability. To reduce the likelihood of this occurring, we advise that you either ensure that you are using the latest drivers for your specific configuration or install the latest NVIDIA Beta 134.14 drivers from the NVIDIA website. Reducing the ‘Quality’ setting from the ‘Advanced’ tab of your game options may also help.

We recommend that you reduce the graphical quality settings to 'ULTRA' or lower or set the 'Hair Quality' setting to 'Normal', if you do encounter any game instability when using ULTIMATE settings.

AMD ISSUES

Please note that using the ULTIMATE settings in Tomb Raider enables AMD’s TressFX hair technology. This feature is currently only supported when using AMD’s 13.2 BETA drivers, available from the official AMD website. Using older driver versions may cause instability for some users. We recommend that you reduce the graphical quality settings to 'ULTRA' or lower or set the 'Hair Quality' setting to 'Normal', if you do encounter any game instability when using ULTIMATE settings.

DIRECT 3D

If users get an error about Direct3D failing to initlize or crashing on starting up the game.

Please check you do not have ‘Exclusive Fullscreen’ set within the launcher options menu. There are issues with this working on some setups.

If none of the above resolve your issue, please post on this thread or visit http://support.eu.square-enix.com/j/tomb_raider and submit a ticket via the 'Contact' button and include the following information:

- The name and model number of your graphics card
- A copy of your DXDiag file text
- A description of what you were doing in-game leading up to the issue occurring
- A description of what you did when the issue occurred

sibilator
7th Mar 2013, 02:45
Hello,

I get the Direct 3D - Error Message if I want to start the game, but I cannot check if I have the "Exclusive Fullscreen"-Option on, because the game crashes if I want to go into the Options.

I have an Intel HD4000 graphics which automatically switches to my NVIDIA Geforce 660M when its needed, I thought that maybe this might be the problem and it switches too late, but I tried to deactivate the HD4000 and then it used some standard windows driver and not the NVIDIA graphic card.

Daz1967
7th Mar 2013, 10:04
Enabling Exclusive Fullscreen (EF) was a major hassle on my system as it would give a "Failed to initialize Direct3D with current settings" error on launching the game with it checked. I had to change the Aspect Ratio from Auto to 16:10, lower the resolution from 1920x1200 to 1920x1080, switch its refresh rate from 50 to 60 Hz and then the game would launch with EF enabled. I was then able to quit the game, switch back to 1920x1200 60 Hz and the game now plays with EF enabled as confirmed by the in-game options.

SlyRebirth
7th Mar 2013, 12:04
Hello!

We're aware that GeForce users are experiencing some issues with the PC version of Tomb Raider and we're working with our dev teams and NVIDIA to address them through a game patch and updated drivers.

We're sorry if you’ve been affected by these issues with your Tomb Raider experience on PC and we will keep you updated throughout via this forum thread.

Daz1967
7th Mar 2013, 12:38
Tomb Raider is an outstanding game but it's a pity you didn't coordinate with NVIDIA *before* the game was released and give them time to release fixed drivers. I watched an IGN playthrough a few weeks ago from December 2012 where the game they demoed crashed after a couple of minutes but the developers explained that they delayed the game's release a few months to polish it up and eliminate bugs like that crash. Roll forward to March 2013 and we NVIDIA graphics card owners are experiencing exactly the same kind of crashes shown in that IGN video!

Bugs and glitches happen, yeah, I know as the PC is a complex beast with its different hardware/software variations but there really is no excuse IMO for poor communication between yourselves and NVIDIA. All this does is make the publisher look sloppy and unprofessional as word of mouth gets out and websites report on it.

Vlasovas
7th Mar 2013, 12:45
the game ran pretty heavy here!
at first I thought similarity to the graphs of max payne 3, but max payne 3 runs very lightweight here, I decided to turn off the telessation, and keep other things in max, but it was necessary to put her hair into normal too, is the effect of tress very good, however it needs further optimization becomes heavy in the game especially when it comes to aim with the bow and arrow, and the hair too, shakes a lot, seems to float just move a little bit, it should float on the wind only

first game that was heavy for me here at home, I have Batman AC, Crysis 3, Max Payne 3, Battlefield 3 among all other lightweight, only 3 crysis a bit heavy, but totally acceptable, though my vga is already old
the graphics of the game are very good! but I think it is in need of an optimization as it is not to be so heavy in game, I thought!

in more great job, I was sad for not being able to use the tress, for now, we'll see in the next updates

AMD FX 8150
8 GB Memory
Nvidia GTX 460 SC 768 MB

Salah-ad Din
7th Mar 2013, 16:14
What I don't get is what actually happened. I assume EIDOS / SQE were steadily sending early game versions over both to Nvidia and AMD. And I also assume that it mostly worked. And then suddenly, shortly before release, you send them code that, in parts, totally breaks the game. CTDs that are caused by the game usually count among the gamebreaking bugs that every developer tries to get rid of before launch. I know, because I was internal beta tester for a game.

So...what happened? Why was the code changed so drastically in such a short time? And in a way that is obviously not compatible with standard hardware / software available at the time? Developing above and beyond the standard...totally ilogical. Makes no sense.

Anyone has a plausible explanation from a developer view?

Vador
7th Mar 2013, 16:23
I totally agree with the last posts.

I have not bought a game at full price to play beta tester, experiment and report bug and glitches. If the game is not finished and need to be fixed in emergency (gamebreaking glitches, crashes, instability, lack of optimization) so why are we able to play it ?

Topics on which the consumers have to indicate to developers what they have to fix are not a normal feature. I have not seen anywhere that it was a community work-in-progress game.

Robster
7th Mar 2013, 17:38
Hello!

So are you actually going to acknowledge the fact that there are several PS3 gamers who experience freezing issues with the game making it totally unplayable?

It is alright mentioning Pc users but you are forgetting/ignoring ps3 gamers????

glonglon
7th Mar 2013, 21:53
I want to report a bug with the tomb raider nvidia 3d vision experience.

The crosshair is not displayed in 3d ! I don't know if It's a bug or a forgotten feature. Anyway with a 2d crosshair it's obviously impossible to aim properly in a 3d game so I waste amno, die a lot and It ruins the game experience which is sad because except that bug the game looks great in 3d.

Hope a fix for the crosshair will be released soon, for now I stop the game :(

There are other feedback about crosshair issue here :

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=134130

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/532954/3d-vision/tomb-rider-survivor-in-3d/7/

Please send this feedback to the dev team...

Rider
7th Mar 2013, 23:06
I waited so long for this game and i had to stop playing because of not being able to play game with all effects on fullscreen and because of huge fps drops in some areas.
Plus TressFX is very glitchy and demanding. I am ok with not using it.
But i am afraid that this is almost nothing compared to what some Nvidia users are complaining about. Forums are flooded with ppl complaining about many glitches, crashes, fps drops, freezing... i never though that this game will have so many problems but it's not first and not last game to have them.

Daz1967
8th Mar 2013, 10:10
Nixxes are fixing the TressFX hair for NVIDIA users but it does beg the question of why earth they did not fix/optimize it *before* the game's release. Or were AMD graphics cards the priority due to Tomb Raider being an AMD branded game. Whatever the reason, it taints what is otherwise a terrific game but I guess we PC gamers should be used to this by now as it happens with almost every major release these days.

Maggotbrain
8th Mar 2013, 14:04
Fix the 3d crosshair,pleeeeeeaaase!

glonglon
8th Mar 2013, 21:31
Fix the 3d crosshair,pleeeeeeaaase!

This.

Aisar
8th Mar 2013, 21:57
I bought a 660 Ti last month and picked up Tomb Raider a few days ago. I played the first 10-15 minutes or so of the game before I was getting some really crazy color distortions and finally game crashes. I won't be touching the game again until the problems are fixed and I can run with at least full Ultra graphics settings. I would personally rather wait and experience the game in high settings with my new graphics card, plus I don't want to take the chance of doing some kind of damage to my new baby. I don't mind waiting too much, I have other games to play, but I am a bit disappointed that I spent $50 dollars on a game I cannot play.

It seems like this kind of thing should not happen and it stinks that I now have to do a comprehensive search on a computer game before I buy it because I may not even be able to play it properly. First it was DRM and the like, now I have to make sure the game is even playable graphically. Here's hoping the drivers and fixes come quickly, I really want to play this game on Ultra or even benchmark again on Ultimate and see what performance I get.

bystander36
9th Mar 2013, 02:57
About the 3D Vision crosshairs. While it would be best if you could make the crosshairs to work in 3D yourselves, but if that would be too much trouble, could you give a option to turn them off? This would allow for Nvidia's crosshairs to work.

skudryavtsev
9th Mar 2013, 20:28
- The name and model number of your graphics card. AMD Mobility HD 5650
- A copy of your DXDiag file text. I'm not allowed to attach files, lol. How am I gonna enclose Dxdiag.txt, guys? Here's download link: http://rghost.ru/private/44386013/380fd9d1e19bbf551a05940f66af84a2
- A description of what you were doing in-game leading up to the issue occurring. Can't get into game actually.
- A description of what you did when the issue occurred. Clicking "Play" in Steam, receiving a message "Direct3D failed to initialize with current settings" (or smth equal - I have it in Russian), Settings window auto-opens. Whatever I do then it sends me the same message about D3D failed to initialize. Fullscreen unticked, lowest grahpics.

procrastinator
10th Mar 2013, 10:28
- The name and model number of your graphics card. AMD Mobility HD 5650
- A copy of your DXDiag file text. I'm not allowed to attach files, lol. How am I gonna enclose Dxdiag.txt, guys? Here's download link: http://rghost.ru/private/44386013/380fd9d1e19bbf551a05940f66af84a2
- A description of what you were doing in-game leading up to the issue occurring. Can't get into game actually.
- A description of what you did when the issue occurred. Clicking "Play" in Steam, receiving a message "Direct3D failed to initialize with current settings" (or smth equal - I have it in Russian), Settings window auto-opens. Whatever I do then it sends me the same message about D3D failed to initialize. Fullscreen unticked, lowest grahpics.

The display drivers you are using are from January 2010. You would be best to get these updated either from the AMD website http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx or from your laptop manufacturers website.

skudryavtsev
10th Mar 2013, 13:45
Many thanks, works now. Sorry for my stupidity.

procrastinator
10th Mar 2013, 14:57
Many thanks, works now. Sorry for my stupidity.

Awesome :thumb:

netmota
10th Mar 2013, 17:43
I'm experiencing a very low framerates playing Tomb Raider, expecialy where the environment maps are larger, the framerates fall to 5-10 FPS.

System:

Intel Quad Core 9550 @ 2.8Ghz
ASUS P5Q3 Board
Radeon HD 4890 1GB GDDR5
6GB DDR3 1333 Corsair

Karenich
12th Mar 2013, 13:14
For those of you who uses Nvidia cards, I've downloaded their latest beta driver and didn't have a single crash of the game since then, (been playing for about 3 hours) plus it runs smoother and the Tress FX hair works better as well.

Nihilius
12th Mar 2013, 18:26
I get around 100+ FPS in most areas except the larger ones, for example it drops down to around 25 - 30 in Mountain Village. Not sure what is causing this, I get great performance in every other game I play except Tomb Raider.

My specs are;

Processor - Intel Core i7-3770K @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Motherboard - MSI B75A-G43
Graphics Card - MSI Radeon 6970 HD Twin Frozr III 2.0 GB GDDR5
RAM - 8192MB RAM (2x 4GB) Corsair Vengeance
Operating System - Windows 7 SP1 64-bit

I've got the latest AMD drivers.

Fenix_Deception
12th Mar 2013, 23:37
I had a problem with missing meshes, but traveling to another campsfire fix it.
Im soo happy i didnt want to start all over

studenthenrico
14th Mar 2013, 02:25
so since the last update, multiplayer on steam will NOT work, you can connect for all of a few seconds, and are then told that "You are no longer connected to steam. You will be returned to the main menu" i have checked steam and find that yes, i am connected. This problem does not extend to any other games in my library. Any ideas?? I was told to come to this page by the Tomb Raider facebook page, sorry if I am posting in the wrong place....

Mehuge
14th Mar 2013, 21:41
Hi. I was sent here from a private conversation with the official facebook page, as I have been having issues getting extended full screen mode to work.

I was asked if it now works since the patch, here is my response:-

No. It's different but it far from works. What happens now when I use exclusive full screen is:-
Bug 1. Game loads full screen on monitor 1, monitor 2 goes black (monitor 2 should not go black, doesn't in other full screen games)
Bug 2. In full screen, alt-tab out, game window switches to full screened windowed mode, monitor 2 re-appears, topmost window overlays full screen windowed game. Game should minimize and reveal windows and desktop.
Bug 3. Alt-tab back to game, both monitor screens goes black. Game window flashes UI on and off, replacing it with just raindrop effect on monitor glass, can't interact with game.
Result. Exclusive fullscreen still bugged to hell and unusable.

Actually, Monitor 2 is my MAIN monitor (according to the game at least) with monitor 1 being my side monitor. However, that is NOT how they are setup in nvidia control panel. In there, LG (one in front of me) is the main monitor, monitor number 1, and the side (left) monitor is monitor number 2. So TR has it back to front.

Setting monitor to monitor 1 in game, doesn't physically switch monitors, still displays on monitor 1, but it does seem to fix the UI flashing after alt-tabbing back in.
Also, experimenting with alt-tab, it really looks like exclusive full screen is just the same as non-exclusive full screen, except with a black monitor 2 (undesirable). That is, if I click on monitor 2's desktop it should minimize the game, but it doesn't instead leaving it full screen just paused (quite handy actually) but not what should happen if it was really exclusive full screen.

BTW that after an alt-tab and alt-tab back in game, monitor 2 is no longer black but shows the desktop.

The bit about the main monitor was confused by the fact that the game had decided to set itself to monitor 2 but still displayed on the main (monitor 1) monitor - setting the game to monitor 1 seems to have fixed the flashing UI issue after alt-tabbing - at least I couldn't get it to do it again.

Nvidia GTX 580 314.14 drivers Dual Monitors with Monitor 1 being the default monitor.

I have tried various combinations of settings to get exclusive full screen mode to work properly but none of them work.

Another issue I get sometimes at camp when there are new unlocks, click continue and it zooms to cover entire screen (more than in fact) so you can no longer see what you need to click, but you can hear stuff being clicked. First time this happened I had to force quit the game, second time it happened I figured out I could click continue (or something I forget) bottom left of the display to get it to continue.

Raybanz
17th Mar 2013, 11:42
New patch does weird things to her hair under tressfx, she looked like she was being given constant electric shocks, went back to 718.4 and hair went back to normal. Switching nvidia drivers 314.14 to 314.21 made no difference to hair but helped framerate a lot.

1080 ultimate settings tessel and tress on

18.8 30.2 23.7 drv314.14
23.3 44.0 33.1 drv314.21

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 3/17/2013, 22:13:44
Machine name: MELCHIZEDEK
Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130104-1431)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: GA-880GM-USB3
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1055T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8190MB RAM
Page File: 2493MB used, 13884MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: The file nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Sound Tab 3: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 660
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11C0&SUBSYS_354E1458&REV_A1
Display Memory: 4042 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1994 MB
Shared Memory: 2047 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: AOC 2450W
Monitor Model: 2450W
Monitor Id: AOC2450
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.1421 (English)
Driver Version: 9.18.13.1421
DDI Version: 11
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 17990800 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: No
WHQL Date Stamp: None
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-5280-11CF-6572-43151CC2C435}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x11C0
SubSys ID: 0x354E1458
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem40.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section062:9.18.13.1421:pci\ven_10de&dev_11c0
Rank Of Driver: 00E02001
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1458A102&REV_1003
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 65535
Type: WDM
Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
Driver Version: 6.01.7601.17514 (English)
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Date and Size: 11/20/2010 21:44:23, 350208 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

Default Sound Playback: No
Default Voice Playback: No
Other Files:

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Cap Flags: 0x1
Format Flags: 0xFFFFF

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: Microsoft Hardware USB Mouse
Controller ID: 0x0
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00D1

Device Name: Wired Keyboard 600
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0750

Device Name: Wired Keyboard 600
Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0750

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4398
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 3/25/2011 14:29:26, 343040 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 3/25/2011 14:28:59, 7936 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Microsoft Wired Keyboard 600 (Mouse and Keyboard Center)
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x0750
| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_045e&pid_0750&mi_00
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 11/20/2010 21:33:25, 33280 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 12:48:04, 50768 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 7/14/2009 10:19:57, 105472 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/14/2009 12:48:04, 50768 bytes
|
+ Microsoft USB Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 (Mouse and Keyboard Center)
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x00D1
| Matching Device ID: hid\vid_045e&pid_00d1&col02
| Upper Filters: Point64
| Service: mouhid
| Driver: point64.sys, 11/2/2012 15:38:36, 50856 bytes
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/14/2009 11:00:20, 31232 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 12:48:27, 49216 bytes
| Driver: WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 11/2/2012 15:38:36, 1795952 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Driver: termdd.sys, 11/21/2010 00:33:57, 63360 bytes
| Driver: sermouse.sys, 7/14/2009 11:00:20, 26624 bytes
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/14/2009 12:48:27, 49216 bytes

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 38.7 GB
Total Space: 114.5 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: Corsair Force 3 SSD ATA Device

Drive: E:
Free Space: 206.3 GB
Total Space: 953.9 GB
Model: WDC WD10EALX-009BA0 ATA Device

Drive: F:
Free Space: 313.0 GB
Total Space: 1907.7 GB
Model: WDC WD20EARX-00PASB0 ATA Device

Drive: G:
Free Space: 1518.4 GB
Total Space: 1907.7 GB
Model: ST2000DM001-9YN164 ATA Device

Drive: D:
Model: ELBY CLONEDRIVE SCSI CdRom Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:19:21, 147456 bytes

Drive: H:
Model: HL-DT-ST DVD-RAM GSA-H22N ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 20:19:21, 147456 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: PCI standard PCI-to-PCI bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9605&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&28
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 00:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&90
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 14:29:04, 25600 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 14:29:14, 325120 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 14:29:26, 343040 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9603&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&10
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 00:33:48, 184704 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&9A
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 14:29:04, 52736 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 14:29:14, 325120 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 14:29:26, 343040 bytes

Name: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_E0001458&REV_03\4&2BE2F00&0&0050
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rt64win7.sys, 7.02.1125.2008 (English), 3/2/2009 00:05:32, 187392 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9601&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&00
Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_439D1002&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&A3
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 12:48:27, 15424 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&92
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 14:29:04, 52736 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_11C0&SUBSYS_354E1458&REV_A1\4&2CFC99C&0&0010
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 234272 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 1110952 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_disp.inf_amd64_neutral_a47901a8ee3d991d\NvCplSetupEng.exe, 1.00.0001.0000 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 32074288 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrap.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 286536 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2/10/2013 14:25:27, 4096 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 193336 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\Nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 327248 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2/10/2013 14:25:27, 4096 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 228880 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 2/10/2013 14:25:27, 21898 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.00.4647.21994 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 1562400 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 223008 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 40574 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 241440 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 428320 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 53024 bytes
Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL64.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 61216 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 11049248 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 6.14.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 420128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 2864144 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 25256736 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 9414456 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 2355488 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 2913056 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dumx.dll, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 17990800 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 17738 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 250504 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv64.dll, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 26956576 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 7573816 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvumdshimx.dll, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 1118776 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2umx.dll, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 15422528 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 6.14.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 364832 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 2539128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 17560352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 7959000 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvenc.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 1995552 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 2728736 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvd3dum.dll, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 15042928 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvinit.dll, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 205184 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvoglv32.dll, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 20542752 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvopencl.dll, 8.17.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 6271872 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvumdshim.dll, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 968408 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\SysWow64\nvwgf2um.dll, 9.18.0013.1421 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 13001456 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco6431421.dll, 2.00.0029.0004 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 1807136 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispgenco6431421.dll, 2.00.0016.0002 (English), 3/14/2013 22:43:34, 1510176 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1204&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&C4

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439C&SUBSYS_50021458&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&A1
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 12:45:45, 12352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 12:45:46, 48720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 12:52:21, 24128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 00:32:46, 155520 bytes

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4390&SUBSYS_B0021458&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&88
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 12:45:45, 12352 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 12:45:46, 48720 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 6.01.7600.16385 (English), 7/14/2009 12:52:21, 24128 bytes
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/21/2010 00:32:46, 155520 bytes

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0E0B&SUBSYS_354E1458&REV_A1\4&2CFC99C&0&0110
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 21:43:43, 122368 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1203&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&C3

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&A5
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17586 (English), 3/25/2011 14:29:04, 25600 bytes

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor SMBus Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_43851458&REV_3C\3&18D45AA6&0&A0

Name: Texas Instruments 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_8024&SUBSYS_10001458&REV_00\4&35E69562&0&70A4
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 21:44:56, 229888 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1202&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&C2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4398&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&99

Name: ATI I/O Communications Processor PCI Bus Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&A4

Name: Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1033&DEV_0194&SUBSYS_50071458&REV_03\4&87DAECB&0&0028
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nusb3xhc.sys, 2.00.0030.0000 (English), 11/19/2010 13:34:26, 181248 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1201&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&C1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4398&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&91

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_A1021458&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&A2
Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), 11/20/2010 21:43:43, 122368 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_9609&SUBSYS_96011022&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&50

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1200&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_50041458&REV_00\3&18D45AA6&0&98

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft TV Captions Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.01.7601.17514
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
Microsoft TV Subtitles Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.01.7601.17715
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.7601.17514
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.7601.17514
AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,WavDest.dll,
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

Audio Capture Sources:
Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High De,0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
HD Audio Digital in,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
HD Audio SPDIF out 5,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
HD Audio SPDIF out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (High Definition Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High De,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DirectSound: Digital Audio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 50
PowerFlags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling
Decode Power Usage: 0

Dungeoncrawler
17th Mar 2013, 11:59
Here is the error message I'm getting from the steam version. I have tried different drivers, reverting back to the previous game version, disabled/enabled every in-game graphic setting, and run chkdsk on the hdd. Running 1080p with all settings maxed in-game.

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p177/Dungeoncrawler/tombraider1_zps8c094f7e.png
http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p177/Dungeoncrawler/tombraider2_zps271923fd.png

Metalrocks
17th Mar 2013, 13:41
sometimes deleting the entire game and install the game again. this at times helps.

Dungeoncrawler
17th Mar 2013, 20:29
sometimes deleting the entire game and install the game again. this at times helps.

Yea, unfortunately it didn't work for me. Personally I think its something to do with steam in my case?

edit - problem solved! It was fraps. Someone at the steam forums suggested turning it off. Once disabled the game started right up.

ironsr
18th Mar 2013, 00:13
Apologies to you all but I don't have any technical skills - I simply can't get this game to work on my PC. I have updated my graphics card driver, so at least I get that bit, but when I try to play the game it comes up as an error and asks me to send a message. I was able to run a diagnostic report as follows;

------------------------------------------------------
Diagnostic tool developed for www.tombraiderforums.com
------------------------------------------------------
Version : 3.12
Author : Simulation

Select All (Ctrl A) then Copy (Ctrl C) and paste (Ctrl V) the text in Notepad into a reply on the forum.

Operating System

Windows XP Home Edition 32bit Service Pack 3 build 2600

COMMAND.COM
COMMAND.COM has been installed

Autoexec.NT
@echo off
lh %SystemRoot%\system32\mscdexnt.exe
lh %SystemRoot%\system32\redir
lh %SystemRoot%\system32\dosx
SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 P330 T3

Config.NT
dos=high, umb
device=%SystemRoot%\system32\himem.sys
files=40

Programs Currently Running

Image Name PID Session Name Session# Mem Usage
========================= ====== ================ ======== ============
System Idle Process 0 Console 0 28 K
System 4 Console 0 236 K
smss.exe 632 Console 0 432 K
csrss.exe 696 Console 0 5,296 K
winlogon.exe 736 Console 0 4,468 K
services.exe 780 Console 0 3,728 K
lsass.exe 792 Console 0 1,644 K
ati2evxx.exe 960 Console 0 3,564 K
svchost.exe 980 Console 0 5,452 K
svchost.exe 1048 Console 0 4,904 K
MsMpEng.exe 1192 Console 0 65,476 K
RapportMgmtService.exe 1232 Console 0 18,648 K
svchost.exe 1320 Console 0 36,300 K
svchost.exe 1440 Console 0 7,292 K
ati2evxx.exe 1540 Console 0 4,152 K
spoolsv.exe 1720 Console 0 6,340 K
CTAudSvc.exe 152 Console 0 2,968 K
mDNSResponder.exe 996 Console 0 3,728 K
EKIJ5000MUI.exe 1164 Console 0 5,296 K
msseces.exe 1172 Console 0 9,228 K
jqs.exe 1476 Console 0 1,408 K
ctfmon.exe 1640 Console 0 3,880 K
steam.exe 1660 Console 0 52,728 K
EKAiOHostService.exe 1692 Console 0 22,716 K
MOM.exe 1792 Console 0 4,744 K
PDAgent.exe 232 Console 0 7,760 K
c2c_service.exe 268 Console 0 6,636 K
svchost.exe 1860 Console 0 4,932 K
svchost.exe 2860 Console 0 6,732 K
alg.exe 2916 Console 0 3,668 K
svchost.exe 3428 Console 0 3,572 K
RapportService.exe 3548 Console 0 26,964 K
CCC.exe 2644 Console 0 8,304 K
explorer.exe 5368 Console 0 25,252 K
PDEngine.exe 1572 Console 0 7,076 K
chrome.exe 236 Console 0 77,484 K
chrome.exe 2248 Console 0 53,376 K
chrome.exe 4308 Console 0 43,796 K
Kodak.Statistics.exe 4284 Console 0 22,312 K
diagnose.exe 5628 Console 0 4,324 K
ns21D.tmp 4088 Console 0 1,128 K
cmd.exe 5820 Console 0 1,596 K
tasklist.exe 2408 Console 0 4,680 K
wmiprvse.exe 3556 Console 0 5,908 K

System Event Log - Warning and Errors Only (last 24hrs)

Event Log from 08:00am on the 16/03/2013

Tomb Raider Game Setup Information

DirectX Diagnostics Report

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 3/17/2013, 23:58:14
Machine name: RICHARD-DESKTOP
Operating System: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.130107-0416)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
System Model: Dimension XPSGEN5
BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS PLUS Version 1.10 A02
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.40GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 886MB used, 7144MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
DirectX Files Tab: The file d3d9d.dll is a debug version, which will run slower than the retail version.
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Music Tab: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.
Network Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (n/a)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (n/a)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: RADEON X850 Series
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip type: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x5D4D)
DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5D4D&SUBSYS_03021002&REV_00
Display Memory: 256.0 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor
Monitor Max Res: 1600,1200
Driver Name: ati2dvag.dll
Driver Version: 6.14.0010.6925 (English)
DDI Version: 9 (or higher)
Driver Date/Size: 2/11/2010 04:45:14, 325120 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
VDD: n/a
Mini VDD: ati2mtag.sys
Mini VDD Date: 2/11/2010 07:38:10, 3565056 bytes
Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-1E0D-11CF-BF68-0823A1C2CB35}
Vendor ID: 0x1002
Device ID: 0x5D4D
SubSys ID: 0x03021002
Revision ID: 0x0000
Revision ID: 0x0000
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_C ModeMPEG2_D ModeWMV8_B ModeWMV8_A ModeWMV9_B ModeWMV9_A
Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
Registry: OK
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled
DDraw Test Result: Not run
D3D7 Test Result: Not run
D3D8 Test Result: Not run
D3D9 Test Result: Not run

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio [CCC0]
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0004&SUBSYS_20061102&REV_04
Product ID: 100
Driver Name: ctaud2k.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.1371 (English)
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
Date and Size: 6/23/2009 13:36:24, 528408 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Creative
HW Accel Level: Full
Cap Flags: 0x0
Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
Voice Management: Yes
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: Yes, Yes
Sound Test Result: Not run

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
Description: Monitor Webcam
Default Sound Capture: Yes
Default Voice Capture: Yes
Driver Name: usbaudio.sys
Driver Version: 5.01.2600.5512 (English)
Date and Size: 4/14/2008 00:15:14, 60032 bytes
Format Flags: 0x0

Description: SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio [CCC0]
Default Sound Capture: No
Default Voice Capture: No
Driver Name: ctaud2k.sys
Driver Version: 6.00.0001.1371 (English)
Date and Size: 6/23/2009 13:36:24, 528408 bytes
Format Flags: 0x0

-----------
DirectMusic
-----------
DLS Path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\drivers\GM.DLS
DLS Version: 1.00.0016.0002
Acceleration: Enabled
Ports: SB Audigy 2 ZS DirectMusic Synthesizer [CCC0], Hardware (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal, Default Port
SB Audigy 2 ZS Audio [CCC0], Software (Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
Microsoft MIDI Mapper [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy 2 ZS Synth A [CCC0] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy 2 ZS Synth B [CCC0] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy 2 ZS MIDI IO [CCC0] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, External
Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Output, No DLS, Internal
SB Audigy 2 ZS MIDI IO [CCC0] [Emulated], Hardware (Not Kernel Mode), Input, No DLS, External
Microsoft Synthesizer, Software (Not Kernel Mode), Output, DLS, Internal
Test Result: Not run

-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse

Device Name: Keyboard

Device Name: USB Receiver
Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC509

Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x27C8
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub
| Service: usbhub
| Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/13/2008 23:15:38, 59520 bytes
| Driver: usbd.sys, 8/4/2004 12:00:00, 4736 bytes

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------
+ Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
| Location: PCI bus 0, device 30, function 0
| Matching Device ID: pci\ven_8086&dev_244e
| Service: pci
| Driver: pci.sys, 4/13/2008 23:06:46, 68224 bytes
|
+-+ Creative Game Port
| | Location: PCI bus 5, device 3, function 1
| | Matching Device ID: pci\ven_1102&dev_7003&subsys_00401102
| | Service: gameenum
| | Driver: gameenum.sys, 4/14/2008 00:15:30, 10624 bytes

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC509
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/14/2008 00:09:50, 14592 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/14/2008 00:09:48, 24576 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 05:43:22, 40840 bytes
| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 4/14/2008 00:09:48, 24576 bytes
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC509
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Driver: mouclass.sys, 4/13/2008 23:09:48, 23040 bytes
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 8/17/2001 12:48:00, 12160 bytes
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52F
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Driver: mouhid.sys, 8/17/2001 12:48:00, 12160 bytes
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/14/2008 05:43:22, 40840 bytes

----------------------------
DirectPlay Service Providers
----------------------------
DirectPlay8 Modem Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.6311)
DirectPlay8 Serial Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.6311)
DirectPlay8 IPX Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.6311)
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider - Registry: OK, File: dpnet.dll (5.03.2600.6311)
Internet TCP/IP Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
IPX Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpwsockx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
Modem Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)
Serial Connection For DirectPlay - Registry: OK, File: dpmodemx.dll (5.03.2600.5512)

DirectPlay Voice Wizard Tests: Full Duplex: Not run, Half Duplex: Not run, Mic: Not run
DirectPlay Test Result: Not run

-------------------
DirectPlay Adapters
-------------------
DirectPlay8 TCP/IP Service Provider: Local Area Connection - IPv4 -

-----------------------
DirectPlay Voice Codecs
-----------------------
Voxware VR12 1.4kbit/s
Voxware SC06 6.4kbit/s
Voxware SC03 3.2kbit/s
MS-PCM 64 kbit/s
MS-ADPCM 32.8 kbit/s
Microsoft GSM 6.10 13 kbit/s
TrueSpeech(TM) 8.6 kbit/s

-------------------------
DirectPlay Lobbyable Apps
-------------------------

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 108.7 GB
Total Space: 152.6 GB
Model: Maxtor 6Y160M0

Drive: D:
Free Space: 125.4 GB
Total Space: 152.6 GB
Model: SAMSUNG HD160JJ

Drive: E:
Model: PHILIPS DVD+-RW DVD8701
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:10:48, 62976 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) 82801GR/GH/GHM (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27E2
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27E2&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01\3&172E68DD&0&E5
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 23:06:46, 68224 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801GR/GH/GHM (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27E0
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27E0&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01\3&172E68DD&0&E4
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 23:06:46, 68224 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) SMBus Controller - 27DA
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27DA&SUBSYS_01A91028&REV_01\3&172E68DD&0&FB

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) PCI Express Root Port - 27D0
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27D0&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01\3&172E68DD&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB2 Enhanced Host Controller - 27CC
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CC&SUBSYS_01A91028&REV_01\3&172E68DD&0&EF
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 23:15:36, 30208 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 23:15:38, 143872 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 04:42:10, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 23:15:38, 59520 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hccoin.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 04:41:56, 7168 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27CB
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CB&SUBSYS_01A91028&REV_01\3&172E68DD&0&EB
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 23:15:36, 20608 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 23:15:38, 143872 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\usbui.dll, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 04:42:10, 74240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 23:15:38, 59520 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27CA
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27CA&SUBSYS_01A91028&REV_01\3&172E68DD&0&EA
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 23:15:36, 20608 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27C9
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C9&SUBSYS_01A91028&REV_01\3&172E68DD&0&E9

Name: Intel(R) 82801G (ICH7 Family) USB Universal Host Controller - 27C8
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C8&SUBSYS_01A91028&REV_01\3&172E68DD&0&E8

Name: Intel(R) 82801GB/GR/GH (ICH7 Family) Serial ATA Storage Controller - 27C0
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27C0&SUBSYS_01A91028&REV_01\3&172E68DD&0&FA
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 12:51:52, 3328 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 23:10:30, 24960 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 23:10:32, 96512 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 82801GB/GR (ICH7 Family) LPC Interface Controller - 27B8
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_27B8&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_01\3&172E68DD&0&F8
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/13/2008 23:06:42, 37248 bytes

Name: Intel(R) 955X PCI Express Root Port - 2775
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2775&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&172E68DD&0&08

Name: Intel(R) 955X Memory Controller Hub - 2774
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2774&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&172E68DD&0&00

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_E1\3&172E68DD&0&F0

Name: Broadcom NetXtreme 57xx Gigabit Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_14E4&DEV_1677&SUBSYS_01A91028&REV_01\4&22443A69&0&00E5

Name: Creative Game Port
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7003&SUBSYS_00401102&REV_04\4&5855BE9&0&19F0
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\gameenum.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:15:30, 10624 bytes

Name: OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_4001&SUBSYS_00101102&REV_04\4&5855BE9&0&1AF0
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:16:20, 61696 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:16:20, 53376 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:21:26, 61824 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:21:26, 60800 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 13:46:40, 6400 bytes

Name: Creative SB Audigy 2 ZS (WDM)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_0004&SUBSYS_20061102&REV_04\4&5855BE9&0&18F0
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksuser.dll, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 05:41:58, 4096 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ksproxy.ax, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 05:42:44, 129536 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ks.sys, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:46:38, 141056 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:15:16, 60160 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:49:42, 146048 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\stream.sys, 5.03.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:15:16, 49408 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\wdmaud.drv, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 05:42:46, 23552 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctac32k.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:36:14, 511000 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctaud2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:36:24, 528408 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctoss2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:37:10, 127512 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctprxy2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:37:22, 14360 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctsfm2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:37:32, 157208 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\emupia2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:37:54, 92696 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ha10kx2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:38:06, 798744 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\haP16v2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:38:16, 162840 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\haP17v2k.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:38:26, 189464 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\pfmodnt.sys, 3.00.0000.0012 (English), 6/23/2009 13:38:36, 15896 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\COMMONFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:34:30, 99352 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CTAUDFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:34:40, 555032 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CTSBLFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:34:52, 566296 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\CTERFXFX.sys, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 13:35:04, 100888 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdlang.dat, 6/23/2009 11:28:48, 51787 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdnlstr.dat, 6/23/2009 11:28:48, 386852 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctstatic.dat, 6/23/2009 11:20:08, 313207 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdaught.dat, 6/23/2009 11:20:08, 53932 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctzapxx.ini, 6/23/2009 12:29:48, 54 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\instwdm.ini, 6/23/2009 12:29:50, 49719 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kill.ini, 10/2/2006 17:25:18, 307 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CT1MGM.ROM, 2/25/2000 12:49:36, 1048576 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CT2MGM.SF2, 9/22/1999 23:18:38, 2167684 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\default4.sfm, 1/3/2002 15:44:16, 59 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\default8.sfm, 1/3/2002 15:44:16, 59 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\default.sfm, 1/3/2002 15:44:16, 59 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\ctpxst32.exe, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\Temp\cttele32.dll, , 0 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\regplib.exe, 6/23/2009 11:23:20, 13312 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\a3d.dll, 80.00.0000.0003 (English), 6/23/2009 11:49:14, 10752 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ac3api.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:48:56, 11776 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctosuser.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:23:30, 69632 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctemupia.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:28:16, 196096 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\piaproxy.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:23:18, 64512 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdproxy.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:24:26, 49152 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctagent.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:48:10, 8704 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctasio.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:24:30, 46592 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ct_oal.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:24:34, 176128 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OALInst.exe, 2.00.0007.0000 (English), 6/3/2009 09:06:50, 809496 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctpxst32.exe, 1.01.0000.0059 (English), 2/13/2009 14:50:34, 87712 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\UDAAIM32.exe, 2.47.0000.0000 (English), 3/26/2009 16:09:18, 600217 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AddCat.exe, 0.00.0000.0001 (English), 12/5/2006 14:52:40, 48400 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\UDAAPO32.UDA, 6/12/2009 20:57:40, 8022 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AppSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0007 (English), 5/27/2009 10:58:56, 16534496 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctthxcal.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:46:44, 32768 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\devreg.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:19:34, 33792 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\eaxac3.dll, 1.01.0002.0000 (English), 7/11/2001 10:51:00, 77824 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\killapps.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 6/23/2009 11:20:00, 10240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctpres.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:46:50, 9216 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\inres.dll, 1.00.0009.0000 (English), 6/23/2009 11:50:40, 11776 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdcres.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:46:18, 10240 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\enlocstr.exe, 6/23/2009 11:20:06, 5120 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\psconv.exe, 6/23/2009 11:48:16, 37888 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\readreg.exe, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:48:26, 38400 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctmmep.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:47:28, 12800 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctmmactl.dll, 1.00.0001.0332 (English), 8/13/2007 20:45:02, 77824 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTpcmcia.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:47:34, 56832 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTBurst.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 6/23/2009 11:51:00, 43520 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctscal.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:46:40, 41472 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctspkhlp.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:48:08, 45568 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdc0000.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:46:20, 227840 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdc0001.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:46:28, 330752 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdcifce.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:46:36, 131072 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CtHelper.exe, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:48:12, 19456 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sfman32.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:23:28, 6144 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\sfms32.dll, 6.00.0001.1371 (English), 6/23/2009 11:23:26, 125952 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0070W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:36, 289409 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0073W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:36, 289409 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0090W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:38, 276738 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0091W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:44, 275169 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0092W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:40, 276738 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0095W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:44, 274587 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0161W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:40, 275427 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0162W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:38, 276738 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0191W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:40, 275169 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0192W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:38, 276738 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0230W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:42, 277159 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0231W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:42, 275816 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0232W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:42, 277159 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0238W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:44, 275517 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0240W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:46, 319070 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0242W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:46, 319730 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0243W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:48, 318800 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0244W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:48, 319730 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0245W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:50, 318254 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0246W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:50, 319730 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0249W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:50, 318341 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0280W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:52, 318254 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0320W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:52, 318254 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0350W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:54, 323640 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0352W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:54, 321529 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0355W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:58, 322194 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0358W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:56, 321552 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0359W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:58, 320622 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0360W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:56, 320076 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0380W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:58, 320076 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0400W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:21:00, 319757 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0530L.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:21:52, 232116 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0530W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:21:08, 321377 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0531L.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:22:36, 232116 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0531W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:21:52, 321377 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0600W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:21:02, 319757 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0610W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:21:02, 319757 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP0669W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:21:04, 319757 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\data\CTP4820W.DAT, 6/23/2009 11:20:36, 267599 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctbas2w.dat, 6/23/2009 11:22:36, 149838 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctsbas2w.dat, 6/23/2009 11:20:44, 274587 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\SBAudigy.ico, 8/17/2001 12:42:28, 7406 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Audigy.bmp, 11/13/2001 09:48:20, 1912 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctcoinst.dll, 3.00.0002.0052 (English), 6/23/2009 11:50:34, 86528 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctdvinst.dll, 0.05.0000.0052 (English), 6/23/2009 11:50:34, 182272 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctsfinst.dll, 1.00.0000.0005 (English), 6/30/2005 15:24:14, 121856 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ctdvda2k.sys, 5.13.0001.0468 (English), 6/23/2009 13:36:36, 347080 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\UDAAPO32.dll, 1.00.0012.0000 (English), 6/11/2009 21:10:16, 508928 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\udapld32.dll, 1.00.0012.0000 (English), 6/11/2009 21:10:40, 47104 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\CTDVAUDY.CDF, 3/4/2009 11:06:38, 4931577 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\CTDV10K2.CDF, 11/15/2001 15:25:52, 3735544 bytes

Name: Texas Instruments OHCI Compliant IEEE 1394 Host Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_8023&SUBSYS_01A91028&REV_00\4&5855BE9&0&50F0
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:16:20, 61696 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:16:20, 53376 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:21:26, 61824 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys, 5.01.2600.5512 (English), 4/14/2008 00:21:26, 60800 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\enum1394.sys, 5.01.2600.0000 (English), 8/17/2001 13:46:40, 6400 bytes

Name: RADEON X850 Series - Secondary
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5D6D&SUBSYS_03031002&REV_00\4&390FD548&0&0108
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys, 6.14.0010.6925 (English), 2/11/2010 07:38:10, 3565056 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0018 (English), 2/11/2010 04:19:08, 53248 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2dvag.dll, 6.14.0010.6925 (English), 2/11/2010 04:45:14, 325120 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2cqag.dll, 6.14.0010.0413 (English), 2/11/2010 03:47:50, 626688 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2mdxx.exe, 6.14.0010.2495 (English), 2/11/2010 04:35:32, 26112 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati3duag.dll, 6.14.0010.0647 (English), 2/11/2010 04:25:10, 3818144 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxx.dll, 6.14.0010.0218 (English), 2/11/2010 04:12:24, 2670592 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 4/23/2009 22:29:16, 189051 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativva5x.dat, 2/11/2010 04:12:00, 3107788 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativva6x.dat, 2/11/2010 04:12:00, 887724 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom32.dll, 6.14.0010.0023 (English), 2/11/2010 03:59:16, 49664 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1032 (English), 2/11/2010 03:54:04, 126976 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxx.cap, 2/11/2010 04:12:00, 152496 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDDC.DLL, 6.14.0010.0008 (English), 2/11/2010 04:32:36, 53248 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitvo32.dll, 6.14.0010.4200 (English), 2/11/2010 03:53:46, 17408 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativcoxx.dll, 6.13.0010.0005 (English), 11/9/2001 16:01:04, 24064 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.exe, 6.14.0010.4222 (English), 2/11/2010 04:33:56, 602112 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.dll, 6.14.0010.4178 (English), 2/11/2010 04:35:10, 155648 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atipdlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2550 (English), 2/11/2010 04:36:00, 204800 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Oemdspif.dll, 6.15.0006.0004 (English), 2/11/2010 04:35:44, 155648 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 2/11/2010 04:35:24, 43520 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atikvmag.dll, 6.14.0010.0098 (English), 2/11/2010 03:55:40, 475136 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atifglpf.xml, 8/31/2007 14:20:48, 7167 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.3693.42787 (English), 2/11/2010 04:46:14, 442368 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.0227 (English), 2/11/2010 04:21:14, 3227648 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.0227 (English), 2/11/2010 04:23:04, 45056 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.0227 (English), 2/11/2010 04:22:52, 45056 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atibrtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 10/21/2008 18:51:42, 118784 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiok3x2.dll, 6.14.0010.8545 (English), 2/11/2010 04:37:08, 290816 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.8545 (English), 2/11/2010 05:17:44, 11845632 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll, 6.14.0010.4006 (English), 2/11/2010 05:07:40, 307200 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\atiogl.xml, 4/16/2009 16:19:48, 15577 bytes

Name: RADEON X850 Series
Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5D4D&SUBSYS_03021002&REV_00\4&390FD548&0&0008
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys, 6.14.0010.6925 (English), 2/11/2010 07:38:10, 3565056 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0018 (English), 2/11/2010 04:19:08, 53248 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2dvag.dll, 6.14.0010.6925 (English), 2/11/2010 04:45:14, 325120 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2cqag.dll, 6.14.0010.0413 (English), 2/11/2010 03:47:50, 626688 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2mdxx.exe, 6.14.0010.2495 (English), 2/11/2010 04:35:32, 26112 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati3duag.dll, 6.14.0010.0647 (English), 2/11/2010 04:25:10, 3818144 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxx.dll, 6.14.0010.0218 (English), 2/11/2010 04:12:24, 2670592 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 4/23/2009 22:29:16, 189051 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativva5x.dat, 2/11/2010 04:12:00, 3107788 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativva6x.dat, 2/11/2010 04:12:00, 887724 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom32.dll, 6.14.0010.0023 (English), 2/11/2010 03:59:16, 49664 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.1032 (English), 2/11/2010 03:54:04, 126976 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxx.cap, 2/11/2010 04:12:00, 152496 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDDC.DLL, 6.14.0010.0008 (English), 2/11/2010 04:32:36, 53248 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitvo32.dll, 6.14.0010.4200 (English), 2/11/2010 03:53:46, 17408 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativcoxx.dll, 6.13.0010.0005 (English), 11/9/2001 16:01:04, 24064 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.exe, 6.14.0010.4222 (English), 2/11/2010 04:33:56, 602112 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2evxx.dll, 6.14.0010.4178 (English), 2/11/2010 04:35:10, 155648 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atipdlxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2550 (English), 2/11/2010 04:36:00, 204800 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Oemdspif.dll, 6.15.0006.0004 (English), 2/11/2010 04:35:44, 155648 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ati2edxx.dll, 6.14.0010.2514 (English), 2/11/2010 04:35:24, 43520 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atikvmag.dll, 6.14.0010.0098 (English), 2/11/2010 03:55:40, 475136 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atifglpf.xml, 8/31/2007 14:20:48, 7167 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIDEMGX.dll, 2.00.3693.42787 (English), 2/11/2010 04:46:14, 442368 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.0227 (English), 2/11/2010 04:21:14, 3227648 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.0227 (English), 2/11/2010 04:23:04, 45056 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.0227 (English), 2/11/2010 04:22:52, 45056 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atibrtmon.exe, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 10/21/2008 18:51:42, 118784 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiok3x2.dll, 6.14.0010.8545 (English), 2/11/2010 04:37:08, 290816 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.8545 (English), 2/11/2010 05:17:44, 11845632 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiiiexx.dll, 6.14.0010.4006 (English), 2/11/2010 05:07:40, 307200 bytes
Driver: C:\WINDOWS\atiogl.xml, 4/16/2009 16:19:48, 15577 bytes

------------------

Can anyone help me please - I feel a bit stupid sorry.

Metalrocks
18th Mar 2013, 11:24
try to build in more ram. you are actually at a minimum for standard pcs. at least 4 or 8 gb ram will be perfect.
and if im not mistaken, your graphic card is not particularly powerful (could be that im wrong. dont keep up with this stuff). i assume that dx 9 alone has problems to start up the game since its more aimed for dx 10 and 11.
just when you get a new card, you have to make sure your motherboard can accept it. someone here should be bale to explain it to you more.

in short, you need a more powerful machine with win 7. or 8 if you want.

sorry that i dont have a better answer. but this way it will/might save you time from fiddling around in case it might work.

Connor1MacLeod
21st Mar 2013, 08:43
To ironsr,

I just found this on this forum:

System Requirements

Minimum system requirements for PC
Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista,7,8 (32bit/64bit)
DirectX 9 graphics card with 512Mb Video RAM: AMD Radeon HD 2600 XT, nVidia 8600
Dual core CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 2.1 Ghz (4050+), Intel Core2 Duo 1.86 Ghz (E6300)
1GB Memory (2GB on Vista)

Note the 512Mb Video RAM (it should say MB, an error on the posters part as Mb and MB are totally different values). From your DirectX Diagnostic Report you provided you have - Display Memory (Video RAM): 256.0 MB. Therefore your system does not meet the minimum system requirements sadly.

If you do upgrade your PC I would personally wait for further patches to the game and maybe new drivers for your new graphics chip/card.

I use this system which is very powerful and I still get crashes that lockup my whole PC plus really bad bugs that make gameplay unplayable (even with the latest patches and graphics drivers):

Cooler Master HAF-X
Enermax Platimax 1500W Platinum rated PSU
ASUS ROG Maximus V Extreme
Intel i7-3770K OC@4.8GHz with Corsair H100 liquid cooling
32 GB G.SKILL Trident X 2400MHz DDR3 RAM
4-Way SLI MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680s
512GB OCZ Vertex 4 SSDs (2x256GB RAID 0)

2GB RAM is a minimum for Win7 & 8 as Metalrocks explained. As you can see I have 32GB RAM and it does not resolve anything for me personally. DirectX 9.0 is used by most games I play, even the modern games. DirectX 10 seem to be more or less defunct and DirectX 11 I think is just used to display the more fancy graphical effects (such as Tessellation and Cloth realism).

yonkeykong
23rd Mar 2013, 21:06
Yea, unfortunately it didn't work for me. Personally I think its something to do with steam in my case?

edit - problem solved! It was fraps. Someone at the steam forums suggested turning it off. Once disabled the game started right up.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! My game wouldn't boot and exiting FRAPS did the trick! :worship:

Vlasovas
26th Mar 2013, 04:01
the first game that I closed in my life and liked, was the tomb raider II, many years ago!
I have to say of this New Tomb Raider !!!
excellent story! she can arrest us, creates anticipation, action scenes very well elaborated (the highlights, the scene of the plane with the parachute, the boat

between the mountains hanging by strings, the communication tower, the plane wreckage among many others, congratulations !!
this team was able to show the many producers, it is not enough to convince us to buy games just for graphics, so in order to sell video cards, or even just make

a bad game or without history, because it is based on famous characters and alone already sell a lot, but actually creating a game where there is an excellent

weft storyline, along with drama and action!
the game has story, and should not in graphics and stuff, the soundtrack holds us, and look, the game is human, you see the affection between the survivors and

not a robotic feeling like in many games!
found some bugs in the game yes! but I think this game was the best game I've played since long time!
congratulations! you guys have renewed the franchise, and dedication to a job well done, with a flawless script!!
* please! hold the line, let her be afraid! and fight to survive! that is human in the next, as was in this game, and keep the bow and arrow!

I liked the effect TressFX!
was very positive in the game, although at first did not work very well with Nvidia
Please keep using the tress in the next game!
the only complaint was there at the ski lift that hair gets hard with the wind, and the hair does not wet or dirty, but that's the least of it, is another thing

to play with it enabled!
I think the next game for a new technology improves enough!!

I respect a great job, I make mods for Codemasters F1, and I know how much work it is to make textures, among other things, and also how necessary are the feddback!

10,000 notes to this Game !!!

bugs found:

1 ) That was the first patch, look at the sky, do not know if it has been corrected I waited close the game to be able to relate.

2 ) the penultimate patch, part of the first photo, to jump into the wooden walkway, the game cease to show lara, and was locked showing only the catwalk! I closed
and opened again, the same thing happened!
then hung up the tressFX and it worked! I do not know if it was fixed in the latest patch released just now!

3 ) and in this picture of the scene of the helicopter is kind of strange that finger across of her arm!

4 ) also gets a little weird in some scenes returns as the ship sinking into endurance, shortly after the death of Alex, the bow and arrow is born of the back of lara, to return to the game

sorry english i use google.

Please make dubbing in PT BR, as was done with the assassins creed III, if not this, at least for the next!

Driber
26th Mar 2013, 08:10
^ That last image doesn't look like a bug, but rather just a little flaw in the motion capture process. This is pretty normal :)

vvcaspervv
28th Mar 2013, 17:03
using gtx 670 (no oc) crashing still after 1-2h playing only issues this game,no performance issue (vsynch on steady 60fps ultra seting)

SE_Param
28th Mar 2013, 17:13
using gtx 670 (no oc) crashing still after 1-2h playing only issues this game,no performance issue (vsynch on steady 60fps ultra seting)

Hey there! I think we could use a bit more information to help you troubleshoot. Could you fill out a support ticket for us? It would be much appreciated!

Here is the link, and a rundown of how to create a ticket: http://support.na.square-enix.com/

Creating a Ticket
• Click on the “contact” button
• When the next page loads, in the “Customer Service” section, click the “Get Support” button
• The next page will direct you to select a category and subcategory e.g. Technical Support > Video/Graphics
• In the Contact details, type a brief description of the problem and click “Next”.
• Click “Next” again
• This will provide an “E-mail Support” option, Click “proceed to E-mail Support”
• Fill out the required information and click “Next”
• Review the entered information and hit “Submit”

vvcaspervv
28th Mar 2013, 17:38
thank y,did alredy

Kayden
28th Mar 2013, 21:32
I didn't have a Black Screen(s) when my FPS tanked, the game FINALLY crashed and gave me an error report:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: TombRaider.exe
Application Version: 1.1.730.0
Application Timestamp: 514b8675
Fault Module Name: TombRaider.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.1.730.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 514b8675
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 001b9bac
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Here is the Even Viewer record:

GENERAL:
Faulting application name: TombRaider.exe, version: 1.1.730.0, time stamp: 0x514b8675
Faulting module name: TombRaider.exe, version: 1.1.730.0, time stamp: 0x514b8675
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x001b9bac
Faulting process id: 0x1af8
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce2bed0e82bc0f
Faulting application path: F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\TombRaider.exe
Faulting module path: F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\TombRaider.exe
Report Id: ae5f6384-97eb-11e2-aa05-e0cb4e9aeb4a

DETAILS:
- System

- Provider

[ Name] Application Error

- EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2013-03-28T21:08:48.000000000Z

EventRecordID 3417

Channel Application

Computer Vortex

Security

- EventData

TombRaider.exe
514b8675
TombRaider.exe
514b8675
c0000005
001b9bac
1af8
01ce2bed0e82bc0f
F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\TombRaider.exe
ae5f6384-97eb-11e2-aa05-e0cb4e9aeb4a

and here is the Windows Error Report:

Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=130089785284992015
ReportType=2
Consent=1
ReportIdentifier=ae5f6385-97eb-11e2-aa05-e0cb4e9aeb4a
IntegratorReportIdentifier=ae5f6384-97eb-11e2-aa05-e0cb4e9aeb4a
WOW64=1
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=TombRaider.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=1.1.730.0
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=514b8675
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=TombRaider.exe
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=1.1.730.0
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=514b8675
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000005
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=001b9bac
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
UI[2]=F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\TombRaider.exe
UI[3]=Tomb Raider has stopped working
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program
UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program
UI[7]=Close the program
LoadedModule[0]=F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\TombRaider.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
LoadedModule[3]=C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[4]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
LoadedModule[7]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[11]=C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[15]=C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[17]=C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll
LoadedModule[18]=F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\binkw32.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[20]=F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\steam_api.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCP90.dll
LoadedModule[24]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll
LoadedModule[26]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[29]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\Windows\system32\version.DLL
LoadedModule[31]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\Windows\syswow64\normaliz.DLL
LoadedModule[33]=C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll
LoadedModule[34]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
LoadedModule[36]=C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll
LoadedModule[37]=C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
LoadedModule[38]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[39]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\guard32.dll
LoadedModule[40]=C:\Windows\system32\fltlib.dll
LoadedModule[41]=F:\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer.dll
LoadedModule[42]=F:\Steam\steamclient.dll
LoadedModule[43]=C:\Windows\syswow64\imagehlp.dll
LoadedModule[44]=C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[45]=F:\Steam\tier0_s.dll
LoadedModule[46]=F:\Steam\vstdlib_s.dll
LoadedModule[47]=C:\Windows\system32\pdh.dll
LoadedModule[48]=C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[49]=C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
LoadedModule[50]=C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll
LoadedModule[51]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
LoadedModule[52]=C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
LoadedModule[53]=F:\Steam\steam.dll
LoadedModule[54]=F:\Steam\DbgHelp.dll
LoadedModule[55]=F:\Steam\CSERHelper.dll
LoadedModule[56]=C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
LoadedModule[57]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
LoadedModule[58]=C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
LoadedModule[59]=E:\! Fraps !\FRAPS32.DLL
LoadedModule[60]=C:\PROGRA~2\Raptr\ltc_help32-68721.dll
LoadedModule[61]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll
LoadedModule[62]=C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\NvSmartMax.dll
LoadedModule[63]=C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll
LoadedModule[64]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WLDAP32.dll
LoadedModule[65]=C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll
LoadedModule[66]=C:\Windows\system32\SAMLIB.dll
LoadedModule[67]=C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll
LoadedModule[68]=C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[69]=C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll
LoadedModule[70]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[71]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
LoadedModule[72]=C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[73]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll
LoadedModule[74]=C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll
LoadedModule[75]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStereoApiI.dll
LoadedModule[76]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[77]=C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2um.dll
LoadedModule[78]=C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll
LoadedModule[79]=C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll
LoadedModule[80]=C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL
LoadedModule[81]=C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv
LoadedModule[82]=C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll
LoadedModule[83]=C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll
LoadedModule[84]=C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv
LoadedModule[85]=C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll
LoadedModule[86]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dinput8.dll
LoadedModule[87]=C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL
LoadedModule[88]=C:\Windows\system32\xinput9_1_0.dll
LoadedModule[89]=C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
LoadedModule[90]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[91]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[92]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\comctl32.dll
LoadedModule[93]=C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
LoadedModule[94]=C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
LoadedModule[95]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[96]=C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
LoadedModule[97]=C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL
LoadedModule[98]=C:\Windows\System32\netprofm.dll
LoadedModule[99]=C:\Windows\System32\nlaapi.dll
LoadedModule[100]=C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
LoadedModule[101]=C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[102]=C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL
LoadedModule[103]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL
LoadedModule[104]=C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
LoadedModule[105]=C:\Windows\System32\npmproxy.dll
LoadedModule[106]=C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
LoadedModule[108]=C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll
LoadedModule[109]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\schannel.dll
LoadedModule[110]=C:\Windows\system32\ncrypt.dll
LoadedModule[111]=C:\Windows\system32\bcrypt.dll
LoadedModule[112]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll
LoadedModule[113]=C:\Windows\system32\GPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[114]=C:\Windows\system32\cryptnet.dll
LoadedModule[115]=C:\Windows\system32\SensApi.dll
LoadedModule[116]=C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
LoadedModule[117]=C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
LoadedModule[118]=C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
LoadedModule[119]=C:\Windows\system32\D3DCompiler_43.dll
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=Tomb Raider
AppPath=F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\TombRaider.exe

Now, can you forum admins, technicians or whoever stop telling me it's a problem with my bloody system when RIGHT HERE it shows the EXE for Tomb Raider crashed!

The Black Screen(s) explanation can be found here for those who haven't seen this thread.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1890560&postcount=7

vvcaspervv
28th Mar 2013, 22:02
omg same here

Kayden
30th Mar 2013, 03:27
New development. The game crashed on me at the Chasm Monastery just after entering going up the stairs, where all the warriors walk and an Oni is getting out fitted in the center of the room, and nothing happens. I was trying to find my way out I got killed, then I got the Tombraider.exe has quit working garbage, I tried to load up the game again and upon loading I got a Black screen(s), I never reached the videos I just saw black and my numlock was unresponsive, thus I had to reboot.

For posterity here is my Event Viewer log:

GENERAL:
Faulting application name: TombRaider.exe, version: 1.1.732.1, time stamp: 0x5152ee7a
Faulting module name: TombRaider.exe, version: 1.1.732.1, time stamp: 0x5152ee7a
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x001b9acc
Faulting process id: 0x154c
Faulting application start time: 0x01ce2ce71d7fe116
Faulting application path: F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\TombRaider.exe
Faulting module path: F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\TombRaider.exe
Report Id: 62f7b6c5-98e5-11e2-ba90-e0cb4e9aeb4a

DETAILS:
- System

- Provider

[ Name] Application Error

- EventID 1000

[ Qualifiers] 0

Level 2

Task 100

Keywords 0x80000000000000

- TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2013-03-30T02:56:15.000000000Z

EventRecordID 3596

Channel Application

Computer Vortex

Security

- EventData

TombRaider.exe
5152ee7a
TombRaider.exe
5152ee7a
c0000005
001b9acc
154c
01ce2ce71d7fe116
62f7b6c5-98e5-11e2-ba90-e0cb4e9aeb4a

and here is the Windows Error Report:

Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=130090857761830389
ReportType=2
Consent=1
ReportIdentifier=62f7b6c6-98e5-11e2-ba90-e0cb4e9aeb4a
IntegratorReportIdentifier=62f7b6c5-98e5-11e2-ba90-e0cb4e9aeb4a
WOW64=1
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=Application Name
Sig[0].Value=TombRaider.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=1.1.732.1
Sig[2].Name=Application Timestamp
Sig[2].Value=5152ee7a
Sig[3].Name=Fault Module Name
Sig[3].Value=TombRaider.exe
Sig[4].Name=Fault Module Version
Sig[4].Value=1.1.732.1
Sig[5].Name=Fault Module Timestamp
Sig[5].Value=5152ee7a
Sig[6].Name=Exception Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000005
Sig[7].Name=Exception Offset
Sig[7].Value=001b9acc
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Version
DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
DynamicSig[2].Name=Locale ID
DynamicSig[2].Value=1033
DynamicSig[22].Name=Additional Information 1
DynamicSig[22].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[23].Name=Additional Information 2
DynamicSig[23].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
DynamicSig[24].Name=Additional Information 3
DynamicSig[24].Value=0a9e
DynamicSig[25].Name=Additional Information 4
DynamicSig[25].Value=0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
UI[2]=F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\TombRaider.exe
UI[3]=Tomb Raider has stopped working
UI[4]=Windows can check online for a solution to the problem.
UI[5]=Check online for a solution and close the program
UI[6]=Check online for a solution later and close the program
UI[7]=Close the program
LoadedModule[0]=F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\TombRaider.exe
LoadedModule[1]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
LoadedModule[2]=C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
LoadedModule[3]=C:\Windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
LoadedModule[4]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
LoadedModule[5]=C:\Windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
LoadedModule[6]=C:\Windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
LoadedModule[7]=C:\Windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
LoadedModule[8]=C:\Windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
LoadedModule[9]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
LoadedModule[10]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
LoadedModule[11]=C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
LoadedModule[12]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
LoadedModule[13]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll
LoadedModule[14]=C:\Windows\syswow64\ole32.dll
LoadedModule[15]=C:\Windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
LoadedModule[16]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll
LoadedModule[17]=C:\Windows\syswow64\NSI.dll
LoadedModule[18]=F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\binkw32.dll
LoadedModule[19]=C:\Windows\system32\WINMM.dll
LoadedModule[20]=F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\steam_api.dll
LoadedModule[21]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
LoadedModule[22]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
LoadedModule[23]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCP90.dll
LoadedModule[24]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57\MSVCR90.dll
LoadedModule[25]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll
LoadedModule[26]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[27]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[28]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[29]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[30]=C:\Windows\system32\version.DLL
LoadedModule[31]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[32]=C:\Windows\syswow64\normaliz.DLL
LoadedModule[33]=C:\Windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll
LoadedModule[34]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CRYPT32.dll
LoadedModule[35]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSASN1.dll
LoadedModule[36]=C:\Windows\system32\MSACM32.dll
LoadedModule[37]=C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
LoadedModule[38]=C:\Windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll
LoadedModule[39]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\guard32.dll
LoadedModule[40]=C:\Windows\system32\fltlib.dll
LoadedModule[41]=F:\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer.dll
LoadedModule[42]=F:\Steam\steamclient.dll
LoadedModule[43]=C:\Windows\syswow64\imagehlp.dll
LoadedModule[44]=C:\Windows\syswow64\PSAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[45]=F:\Steam\tier0_s.dll
LoadedModule[46]=F:\Steam\vstdlib_s.dll
LoadedModule[47]=C:\Windows\system32\pdh.dll
LoadedModule[48]=C:\Windows\system32\IPHLPAPI.DLL
LoadedModule[49]=C:\Windows\system32\WINNSI.DLL
LoadedModule[50]=C:\Windows\system32\Secur32.dll
LoadedModule[51]=C:\Windows\system32\CRYPTSP.dll
LoadedModule[52]=C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll
LoadedModule[53]=F:\Steam\steam.dll
LoadedModule[54]=F:\Steam\DbgHelp.dll
LoadedModule[55]=F:\Steam\CSERHelper.dll
LoadedModule[56]=C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll
LoadedModule[57]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CLBCatQ.DLL
LoadedModule[58]=C:\Windows\system32\RpcRtRemote.dll
LoadedModule[59]=E:\! Fraps !\FRAPS32.DLL
LoadedModule[60]=C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Display\NvSmartMax.dll
LoadedModule[61]=C:\Windows\system32\ntmarta.dll
LoadedModule[62]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WLDAP32.dll
LoadedModule[63]=C:\Windows\system32\samcli.dll
LoadedModule[64]=C:\Windows\system32\SAMLIB.dll
LoadedModule[65]=C:\Windows\system32\netutils.dll
LoadedModule[66]=C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
LoadedModule[67]=C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll
LoadedModule[68]=C:\Windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[69]=C:\Windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
LoadedModule[70]=C:\Windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll
LoadedModule[71]=C:\Windows\system32\d3d11.dll
LoadedModule[72]=C:\Windows\system32\dxgi.dll
LoadedModule[73]=C:\Windows\syswow64\WINTRUST.dll
LoadedModule[74]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStereoApiI.dll
LoadedModule[75]=C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[76]=C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2um.dll
LoadedModule[77]=C:\Windows\System32\MMDevApi.dll
LoadedModule[78]=C:\Windows\System32\PROPSYS.dll
LoadedModule[79]=C:\Windows\system32\AUDIOSES.DLL
LoadedModule[80]=C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv
LoadedModule[81]=C:\Windows\system32\ksuser.dll
LoadedModule[82]=C:\Windows\system32\AVRT.dll
LoadedModule[83]=C:\Windows\system32\msacm32.drv
LoadedModule[84]=C:\Windows\system32\midimap.dll
LoadedModule[85]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dinput8.dll
LoadedModule[86]=C:\Windows\system32\HID.DLL
LoadedModule[87]=C:\Windows\system32\xinput9_1_0.dll
LoadedModule[88]=C:\Windows\system32\profapi.dll
LoadedModule[89]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l2-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[90]=C:\Windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[91]=C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7601.17514_none_41e6975e2bd6f2b2\comctl32.dll
LoadedModule[92]=C:\Windows\system32\mswsock.dll
LoadedModule[93]=C:\Windows\System32\wship6.dll
LoadedModule[94]=C:\Windows\system32\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l2-1-0.dll
LoadedModule[95]=C:\Windows\system32\DNSAPI.dll
LoadedModule[96]=C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL
LoadedModule[97]=C:\Windows\System32\netprofm.dll
LoadedModule[98]=C:\Windows\System32\nlaapi.dll
LoadedModule[99]=C:\Windows\System32\wshtcpip.dll
LoadedModule[100]=C:\Windows\system32\USERENV.dll
LoadedModule[101]=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL
LoadedModule[102]=C:\Windows\system32\rasadhlp.dll
LoadedModule[103]=C:\Windows\System32\npmproxy.dll
LoadedModule[104]=C:\Windows\system32\dhcpcsvc.DLL
LoadedModule[105]=C:\Windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
LoadedModule[106]=C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll
LoadedModule[107]=C:\Windows\system32\credssp.dll
LoadedModule[108]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\schannel.dll
LoadedModule[109]=C:\Windows\system32\ncrypt.dll
LoadedModule[110]=C:\Windows\system32\bcrypt.dll
LoadedModule[111]=C:\Windows\SysWOW64\bcryptprimitives.dll
LoadedModule[112]=C:\Windows\system32\GPAPI.dll
LoadedModule[113]=C:\Windows\system32\cryptnet.dll
LoadedModule[114]=C:\Windows\system32\SensApi.dll
LoadedModule[115]=C:\Windows\system32\napinsp.dll
LoadedModule[116]=C:\Windows\system32\pnrpnsp.dll
LoadedModule[117]=C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll
LoadedModule[118]=C:\Windows\system32\D3DCompiler_43.dll
FriendlyEventName=Stopped working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=Tomb Raider
AppPath=F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Tomb Raider\TombRaider.exe

I don't have the popup windows details cause I didn't think this would happen, but it did and I am giving what I can. I did notice this official comment:

Unfortunately we do not yet have a resolution for the players that are experiencing crashes and major graphical corruption on NVIDIA hardware. We are still working on this with NVIDIA and hope to have an update soon.

I am glad to see there is an official response from you guys saying it is being worked on, but why couldn't we have gotten this info on the forums and it be said on the various threads to those who have posted problems in the first place? Seems to me like you guys are reacting more then acting, which isn't good for anyone. None the less, I am glad to see something has been said, even if it is impersonal as it could get.

galix3
3rd Apr 2013, 12:46
My game runs like usual but at the beginning the colour of the game turns red and a message is in the right down corner that says: tomb raider 2013, rating: good, some objects render at wrong depth.

I can play and everything but the everything is in red colour tone. My graphic is a nvidia gt 640, playing at 1080p, intel i7 3770 and 16 gb of ram

NixxesSoftware
3rd Apr 2013, 12:54
That looks like you have 3DVision enabled, probably in anaglyphic mode? Either put on the special anaglyphic glasses, or disable 3DVision.

galix3
3rd Apr 2013, 13:00
Thank you very much, it has been solved. the control panel of nvidia actived the 3d in its own with the last update.

spider225
10th Apr 2013, 18:41
Hey Guys

Im a Nivida card user and my game keeps crashing after like 15 mins of game play. Ive tried changing my settings in the game starting from ultra to low and yet it still crashes.
My PC

intel(R) core i3 540 - 3.07ghz
RAM 10GB
GEFORCE 660GTX
windows 7 64bit

I have the latest drivers for my card.

I know Nivida users are having a problem but I though the latest patch would fix this and it hasn't for me.

Please help guys

Thanks

Scotty

dreamtwister
19th Apr 2013, 13:07
My game crashed when I started it for the first time. After changing tesselation and exclusive screen it ran for about 100 minutes and worked fine. Nice details an a good framerater. When I restarted the game yesterday though -apparently it was updated as steam stated- and loaded the save file it crashed an would not run. Even when starting a new game it ends in a black screen with the message "Tomb Raider has stopped working".
I switched to the beta version to undo the update as indicated on steam, but without success. The introduction movie started this time, but the game still crashes when it starts. So fa Tomb Raider has been a disappointing experience.

Other games as Far Cry 3 or Assasins Creed run on the same system without a glitch. My graphics board is a ASUS HD 5870 with the latest drivers. My computer is a totally updated quadcore win 7 64bit machine with 16 gig ram.

Danielsun3750
3rd May 2013, 08:10
Can anyone help me? My game is running fine except for the fact that it's running fairly slowly and is dropping a lot of fps. I am running a AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics card with about 1.5G of memory. I have 3G of RAM. Now the one area I am lacking in is the CPU. I am running an AMD E-240 processor @ 1.5GHz. Is there anything I can do to improve my gameplay, or am I just SOL?

NixxesSoftware
3rd May 2013, 09:47
Can anyone help me? My game is running fine except for the fact that it's running fairly slowly and is dropping a lot of fps. I am running a AMD Radeon HD 6310 graphics card with about 1.5G of memory. I have 3G of RAM. Now the one area I am lacking in is the CPU. I am running an AMD E-240 processor @ 1.5GHz. Is there anything I can do to improve my gameplay, or am I just SOL?

Unfortunately both your CPU and GPU are far below minimum spec. You can try playing at Low settings, with the resolution set extremely low, and you may have some luck, but you may not be able to play it to your satisfaction on that hardware.

largenose
5th May 2013, 00:51
Hello!

I'm having an issue with crashes and none of the fixes I've found have helped.

Windows 8 64
AMD FX-8140 eight-core processor
1GB AMD Radeon HD 7670
8GB DDR3-1600MHz SDRAM

Just bought the game yesterday. It worked PERFECTLY with average/high settings. High frame rate, fun, no problems. Then I got to the part of the first level where you climb up the crashed plane, and right when I got to the tail, it crashed to desktop. I rebooted, it did the same thing at the same place.

After several tries, where it sometimes went to desktop, sometimes I had to reboot my machine, I managed to get through that spot. I got up to my first campfire, saved, and now every time I try to go down the hole right after the first campfire, it crashes same as before.

I've updated all drivers, and attempted beta drivers as well. I've disabled everything that I can, turning all graphics low, manually setting screen ratio, turning off tessellation (even in the AMD Catalyst), checking cache in Steam, running as other versions of Windows, and burning incense while humming an ancient melody.

JUST NOW I managed to coax the game into letting me climb down the ladder after the first campfire (I skipped the cutscene and hit the climb button as fast as I could) and it let me down. But the screen started flashing, and the graphics are messed up. Frame rate dropped well below normal, and when I paused the game, all text has turned to... something not-so-texty. Pictures attached.

Any suggestions? Sorry for the book of text - I just wanted to be thorough.

tl;dr: Game crashed at the same spot for a while. Got past it, and now it crashes at another same spot. Close to beginning of game, runs super smooth until crash.

Flashy screen.
psjiov_Untitled.png

Not-so-texty text.
pvozki_Untitled2.png