PDA

View Full Version : Camp Menu Problem

raiderofdarkness
6th Mar 2013, 04:43
I just started this game tonight, and the base camp menus are a disaster. I can't read anything! It's all blurry. I can't read what I'm upgrading until after I do it. I'm playing on a hi-def big screen television (xbox version, obviously), but the font looks suuuuper small and blurred. Can't read it even standing 6 inches from the screen. What gives?

mwisne
6th Mar 2013, 21:39
posted this in a similar thread in general discussion...figured it belonged here as well

I have also had this problem...I bought the 360 version (in case I wanted to play multiplayer with friends), and inside the camp the upgrades are nearly impossible to read...standing next to the word I could barely make out the work "accuracy" and that was it on pistol Port vented slide. I have a Samsung 50" high definition TV, so I would think this should not be happening. Could it be just a 360 problem? if so can they please fix this so I can freaking read the game menu instead of guessing :/

Raphamon
6th Mar 2013, 22:37
I just started this game tonight, and the base camp menus are a disaster. I can't read anything! It's all blurry. I can't read what I'm upgrading until after I do it. I'm playing on a hi-def big screen television (xbox version, obviously), but the font looks suuuuper small and blurred. Can't read it even standing 6 inches from the screen. What gives?

What do you have your Xbox 360 screen resolution set to? Also what cables are you using? HDMI or Component? This game has a native resolution of 720p. I don't care if your TV can do 1080p, it's always best to set your console's resolution the same as the game's native resolution. Try setting your Xbox 360 screen resolution to 720p. Also be sure to set it to Widescreen. Do that and let me know if that fixes the problem.

If it doesn't sort out the problem then I don't know. I have the PS3 version of the game. My PS3 is connected to a SAMSUNG LCD HDTV via HDMI and my PS3 is set to 720p and everything looks fine on my screen. It's possible this could be an Xbox 360 only problem.