PDA

View Full Version : ["RESOLVED"] Game stopping bug...Jump

mastagu
6th Mar 2013, 02:18
Hopefully I am just doing something wrong - playing the PC version and shortly after getting off the ring in the Chasm Monastery and fighting the goons off/going through some caves, I came to the structure in the attached photo. When you get to the end it says press space to jump, but when I do, the camera zooms in on those boards sticking out, but Lara does not jump. The camera then just sits there and we watch the wind blow and look at some boards with Lara out of the camera. Can't do anything. When I reload and hug the wall back to this point, I get the same problem over and over. HELP. :-(

pbramk_jump-fail.png

mastagu
6th Mar 2013, 02:23
I'm just kidding, just made the jump.

Driber
7th Mar 2013, 08:09
Thread title edited.

Welcome to the official forums, mastagu. Please be advised that we have devs and support representatives reading and posting here. Posting these kinds of jokes means time taken away solving real problems that other players are having.

As I wrote in my tech forum opening post (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=1863811#post1863811), please keep the discussions in this dedicated tech section on topic and constructive.

Thanks.