PDA

View Full Version : Xbox: cannot add more than one Scavenger Hunt DLC to the download queue

tabicat
6th Mar 2013, 01:29
I see a very odd behavior on the Xbox when trying to download the Scavenger Hunt DLC. I received the email with DLC codes for all five Scavenger Hunt DLC (Animal Instinct, Agility, Pistol Burst, Pistol Silencer, and Headshot Reticle).

I logged into xbox.com to type in all five DLC codes. All five were accepted. However, when I went to my Xbox download queue, only the first one appeared. The other four were marked as "already purchased", but for some reason, I could add them to my download queue. No error message was ever displayed.

Instead, I had to finish downloading one DLC item before I could add the next one to the queue. I've never seen this before on my Xbox.

Not only that, but when I look at the list of items on my hard drive, instead of seeing all five DLC items, I only see one called, "Tomb Raider Datapack".

How does the game know that I've downloaded all give DLC?

SE_Param
6th Mar 2013, 01:46
The way the DLC is set up for this title, it seems to be easier to redeem the codes through the main menu under Downloadable Content. Each code you register seems to need some further verification through this menu and may explain why your experience of redeeming the codes through the Xbox LIVE menus was different than normal

tabicat
6th Mar 2013, 03:36
That didn't work.

I already redeemed the codes on xbox.com, so when load the game and enter them again, it complains that they've already been redeemed.

When I start the game, it recognizes three of the DLC, Animal Instinct, Pistol Burst, and Pistol Silencer. There's a list of available DLC, and those three are marked as downloaded. However, I don't see any entries for Agility or Headshot Reticle. It's as if the game doesn't know about those two DLC items.

Avestus
6th Mar 2013, 12:24
The way the DLC is set up for this title, it seems to be easier to redeem the codes through the main menu under Downloadable Content.

That doesn't solve the problem. I read this post prior to attempting to redeem any of my Scavenger Hunt codes and thus did exactly that. Despite successful redemption according to both the game and Xbox Live only three of the five codes appear in my downloadable content. The two missing are Agility (aka Climbing Skills) and Headshot Reticle (aka Bow Sniper Scope?).

When can we expect a fix for this bug?

SE_LaTanya
6th Mar 2013, 22:10
Can you please advise if you are able to avail of the agility (climbing skill) and the headshot reticle in game? We believe the reason for these two items not showing in the downloadable content window is that they are not currently available for purchase. However they should be activated within the game

Avestus
7th Mar 2013, 00:51
Yes, the agility was appearing under the survivor skills once in-game playing the campaign. However I did not find the headshot reticle anywhere in-game.

tabicat
7th Mar 2013, 01:32
Can you please advise if you are able to avail of the agility (climbing skill) and the headshot reticle in game? We believe the reason for these two items not showing in the downloadable content window is that they are not currently available for purchase. However they should be activated within the game

I haven't started playing the game yet. Where exactly should I look for these items?

Avestus
7th Mar 2013, 01:54
Once you start your campaign you'll find there's a skills menu. One has a set of skills you can invest points in for Survival, the other is for Hunting. Agility appears under Survival. You can usually access this by pressing the back button (next to the guide button) while in-game.

tabicat
9th Mar 2013, 01:17
I can confirm the same behavior as Avestus.

SE_LaTanya
9th Mar 2013, 01:35
The headshot reticle is more difficult to recognize, however when your normal reticle highlights any potential headshot the center circle of the reticle should change to a diamond shape. Can you confirm if this is the case?

tabicat
10th Mar 2013, 04:13
When I aim my bow at the head of a deer, the reticle does change to a diamond. Is that all the Headshot Reticle does?

Anyway, it looks like everything is okay.