PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Mountain Pass Terrain Falls Off. Seriously?

FrailSwan
6th Mar 2013, 00:39
Yea so on mountain pass (the 3rd fast travel point) I learn the stealth kill, run through the building on fire and zipline down to the ground. I then continue up the hill after the zipline and the terrain is completely gone. All I see are backdrops and blue sky? If you walk on it you fall off the map and drop forever. Restarting and fast traveling don't fix it.

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=a3b7baece4743884c208171d47485198&mid=id.343335852443083&hash=AQDqm75c3RlVKJAj

SE_Param
6th Mar 2013, 01:13
Thank you for submitting the bug you are experiencing. This is a concern of ours and it will be looked into. We also encourage others to submit similar problems and document your process regarding to solving the issue.

Hhiilluuhhrree
6th Mar 2013, 06:02
Same things happening to me! Gahhhh I've restarted, check-pointed, everything under the moon:mad2: so aggravated!

Robster
7th Mar 2013, 21:29
@ SE_Param

Will you be addressing the below issue as well?

XPaddyCFCX
Tomb Raider 2013 PS3 Freezing Issue ("too hot" message)
All my other games are working perfectly fine, im very close to trading this in. Its simply unplayable and its a shame because its such a fun game.

The problem is i get to play for between 5 to 10 minutes before i get a console freeze and have to wait up to 20 minutes for the corrupt data process to use my PS3 again, this is ruining the experience because i can't even get into the story. None of my other games do this and the multiplayer for tomb raider works fine. Is this happening to anyone else? Any suggestions?

Robster
Exact same issue here!!! Game is virtually unplayable. Freezing at random places from 5 to 10 minutes in to the game. Have in total only been able to play the game for an hour and am fed up of having to force my ps3 to switch to be able to reboot on which you still have to leave it alone for the corrupt data to be pursed.

Klondyke Peete
17th Mar 2013, 00:59
Same thing happened to me today!!!(Mountain Pass Terrain Falls Off) When can we expect a patch??? This thread is almost 2 weeks old!!!:mad2:

egneveR
22nd Mar 2013, 17:19
Yea so on mountain pass (the 3rd fast travel point) I learn the stealth kill, run through the building on fire and zipline down to the ground. I then continue up the hill after the zipline and the terrain is completely gone. All I see are backdrops and blue sky? If you walk on it you fall off the map and drop forever. Restarting and fast traveling don't fix it.

http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=a3b7baece4743884c208171d47485198&mid=id.343335852443083&hash=AQDqm75c3RlVKJAj

I have this same issue, when is a patch coming? The game is broken and unplayable for me until this gets addressed.

blkwidow
23rd Mar 2013, 16:29
this problem happend to me as well. I when through the burning building where you have to stealth kill a few guys and then slide down a rope, that would lead you to meet Roth IF you progress forward. However, I decided to go back and collect treasure (ops). I went around collecting things, went back down to the camp site, then down further to collect the treasure map. When I went to go back to the top, two guards had re-spawned. I killed them, started to go up, but my way was blocked, not able to recomplete the burning building sequence and the way to the bridge was blocked again. Then I went back to base camp, fast traveled to another place, fast traveled back and the way was unblocked. HOWEVER - Roth was no longer in the tunnel and there is a cliff to nothingness going up the mountain pass. This is really bad, there is no way for me to progress. :(

aanjaa
25th Mar 2013, 12:32
I have that problem... when i open the door (end of coastal forest and beginnig of temple... there should be some stairs) all i see is this: http://shrani.si/f/15/Vt/dNdLKiu/dsc00681.jpg (sorry for bad quality... i used my phone to take a picture kuz i was in hurry xD )... when I move Lara falls down and die... nothing worked so far... not reloading... nothing... i have latest drivers for my graphic card.. is this from my graphic or is it game? i have ati rodeon hd 5xxx series...

SE_Param
25th Mar 2013, 16:21
@ SE_Param

Will you be addressing the below issue as well?

XPaddyCFCX
Tomb Raider 2013 PS3 Freezing Issue ("too hot" message)
All my other games are working perfectly fine, im very close to trading this in. Its simply unplayable and its a shame because its such a fun game.

The problem is i get to play for between 5 to 10 minutes before i get a console freeze and have to wait up to 20 minutes for the corrupt data process to use my PS3 again, this is ruining the experience because i can't even get into the story. None of my other games do this and the multiplayer for tomb raider works fine. Is this happening to anyone else? Any suggestions?

Robster
Exact same issue here!!! Game is virtually unplayable. Freezing at random places from 5 to 10 minutes in to the game. Have in total only been able to play the game for an hour and am fed up of having to force my ps3 to switch to be able to reboot on which you still have to leave it alone for the corrupt data to be pursed.

I do apologize if you are experiencing freezing issue with the PS3. I have some suggestion listed below.

-Uninstall game form the Game Data Utility section.
-Reinstall the game
-Make sure that PS3 is not standing in its side
-Make sure the PS3 is in a ventilated area
-Do not keep the PS3 on any electrical unit or any electrical unit on it.
-Clean the PS3 ex. (Microfiber cloth, Air Duster, etc.)

oviviparous
13th Apr 2013, 00:33
I do apologize if you are experiencing freezing issue with the PS3. I have some suggestion listed below.

-Uninstall game form the Game Data Utility section.
-Reinstall the game
-Make sure that PS3 is not standing in its side
-Make sure the PS3 is in a ventilated area
-Do not keep the PS3 on any electrical unit or any electrical unit on it.
-Clean the PS3 ex. (Microfiber cloth, Air Duster, etc.)

I'm playing this on PC and I have the exact same issue. :(

Klondyke Peete
14th Apr 2013, 20:32
The latest update (1.03) for the ps3 version of this game did not fix this issue. Apparently this glitch is not widespread enough to warrant a patch. I think I might have to sell my game on ebay. If the next Final Fantasy has these kinds of issues I'm finished w/Square!!!! :mad2:

tsmclemore
10th Jun 2013, 05:08
I'm playing on Xbox. After the the big samurai guy gets blown off the map those doors to the chasm shrine are suppose to be open, right? Well the doors are shut and I am stuck on the bridge.:mad2: There is no where to go. I really enjoyed this game but if I cant finish it I am going to be truly upset and feel like i threw away 60 dollars. I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem. Someone help!!!

feliperios7
14th Jun 2013, 04:47
so.. i'm stucked in the part where u r climbing some ladders on the mountain, apparently, making way to a trap, wich turns you upside down.

BUT, in my game console, in my tomb raider original copy, it just dont cut the scene to the trap. i make her walk but she goes and then she turns back automatically and i dont know what to do.

some help?
ps.: sorry for the bad english.