PDA

View Full Version : I WANT MY HARD COPY ON PC

pissed
5th Mar 2013, 19:53
This is bull I spent all day trying to find TB 2013 on PC dvd copy AS A LONG TIME FAN BUYING THE GAME ALL THESE YEARS TO GET CUT OF ON WHAT COULD BE THE BEST ONE YET IS REALLY BAD ON THE COMPANY PART...IS THEIR ANY WAY TO GET A HARD COPY IN THE U.S. PLEASE HELP!:mad2::mad2::mad2:

GUMI
5th Mar 2013, 20:13
To answer your question....
Madonna loves you!
All you have to do is to buy her album "MDNA"
Queen M is back and snatching weaves!

Tecstar70
5th Mar 2013, 20:24
This is bull I spent all day trying to find TB 2013 on PC dvd copy AS A LONG TIME FAN BUYING THE GAME ALL THESE YEARS TO GET CUT OF ON WHAT COULD BE THE BEST ONE YET IS REALLY BAD ON THE COMPANY PART...IS THEIR ANY WAY TO GET A HARD COPY IN THE U.S. PLEASE HELP!:mad2::mad2::mad2:

So you register with a user name like that, come on here and shout the odds and expect some help.

mmmmmm. :whistle:

Dex Luther
5th Mar 2013, 22:11
So you register with a user name like that, come on here and shout the odds and expect some help.

mmmmmm. :whistle:

You might be right, but his point is still valid. It's pretty damn ridiculous to not be able to get a hard copy. They're basically cutting out a major segment of sales.

How many people live in areas with no or very bad internet connections?
How many people have internet service that has bandwidth quotas?
How many people just don't like Steam?
How many people just want a physical copy?
How many people would have liked to get the collectors edition for PC to get all the cool bonuses?

Tecstar70
5th Mar 2013, 22:30
You might be right, but his point is still valid.

Yes, It is. This is well documented here and elsewhere including retailers that no physical copies are available in some regions. Others have got them from regions where they are available. But there are ways of making a point and his/her way was a bad way IMO.

Driber
5th Mar 2013, 22:50
hey guys,

please continue this in the appropriate place

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=128060

there are also tips on getting a retail copy in there