PDA

View Full Version : PC - "stalling" issues

hellcat858
5th Mar 2013, 13:47
Hey all, I'm having a problem in game. First off I just want to say my system far exceeds the minimum requirments to play. 8GB DDR3 RAM, GTX 560ti and Intel i5 quad core. Anyways so the game works fine, boots up, runs smoothly (when it is running) but every 10 seconds or so the game will "freeze" for about 5 seconds and then continue on playing. This normally happens during any scripted action sequence. I have tried turning exclusive fullscreen off, turning shadows off, lowing my AA to x2 instead of x4 but nothing seems to work. It just keeps doing this yet games like Crysis 3 and AC3 play flawlessly. Any suggestions?

Nike1990
7th Mar 2013, 11:24
yes, it is with me that way, but only in multiplayer. pls fix that ^^

Daz1967
7th Mar 2013, 14:15
I've experienced 1-2 seconds freezes, even during the FMV intro, on my system with GTX 680 SLI but I believe it is caused by tessellation and/or TressFX hair. It was especially bad during the plane crash sequence. Turning both off makes the game run much smoother for me as well as prevents the game from freezing my system. I'm using the 314.14 beta drivers.

Nike1990
7th Mar 2013, 15:24
mh I have tried it on low settings its the same. 1 minute 60 fps and than a 2 sec. freeze :scratch: