PDA

View Full Version : PC Audio Options?!

Sontawila
5th Mar 2013, 09:03
Hi,

I got the game on PC but I can only change subtitle language. No option for other languages (Arabic). What can I do?

Thanks,

jaywalker2309
5th Mar 2013, 10:11
Audio language options are controlled by Steam client. From the client, right click on the game in your library, go to options/preferences, then the language tab. Change your language here. This will download the new audio language from steam

Relight-TRHQ
5th Mar 2013, 11:25
While we're on the subject of audio options :)

If there's any chance of this, and I'm speaking of the PC version, it would be really nice to have Voice/SFX *not* grouped together in the volume controls. I definitely appreciate separate controls, although usually when I remember games with separate controls, they do separate all three of these things. I don't know if that's possible, but... normally I have voice the highest, music just a little bit lower, and SFX further down. I really enjoy music, and I want to be able to hear dialogue clearly. I don't want really loud gunshots, I prefer those sounds quieter in the mix, as they can be quite harsh sometimes depending on the game. Some games, the dialogue just gets drowned out by the sound effects. I don't know yet if that would be the case at all with this game or not... but this stood out to me, since going through all the options is always the first thing I do :)

L.O.R.D
5th Mar 2013, 12:18
he is just using pirated version , which does not have an option for enabling arabic dub
the steam version have that option

OmarKH
5th Mar 2013, 12:36
Or, maybe, he did buy the game, but didn't expect that he'd need to download the Arabic audio language through steam itself.

Question, if the Arabic dub is actually supported on PC, then why not add a star next to it in the game's page on steam?

Languages: English*, German*, French*, Italian*, Korean, Spanish*, Traditional Chinese, Russian*, Polish*, Dutch, Czech, Portuguese-Brazil, Arabic
*languages with full audio support

NixxesSoftware
5th Mar 2013, 12:40
Thanks for bringing this up. We're working with the store guys to get this listed properly.

OmarKH
5th Mar 2013, 15:07
And now it is.
Thanks for addressing the issue, and for supporting Arabic in your game, it was a huge step for our gaming community :)

L.O.R.D
5th Mar 2013, 17:19
for arabic language
just change the language in steam
and you will got an update ( 1 GB update )
will replace the English dub
the problem, every time you want to change the lang, you must download another update
you wanna return to English, you must download the English dub again, this is a problem

L.O.R.D
5th Mar 2013, 17:22
this is the game files with arabic dub
http://www.adslgate.com/dsl/attachment.php?attachmentid=146100&stc=1&d=1362502757
and this files for the english dub
http://www.m5zn.com/newuploads/2013/03/05/jpg//m5zn_5bfa6061d947a8f.jpg

now, if i want to return to arabic, i must download again

NixxesSoftware
5th Mar 2013, 18:13
Unfortunately this is the way this works on Steam. When you download data for one language it will remove the data for another language.

We do allow you to swap the text language in the game dynamically, without having to re-download anything.

L.O.R.D
5th Mar 2013, 18:22
Unfortunately this is the way this works on Steam. When you download data for one language it will remove the data for another language.

We do allow you to swap the text language in the game dynamically, without having to re-download anything.

ah,and about the text subtitles
i can't choose english dub and arabic sub in the same time
is there any solution for that ?

NixxesSoftware
5th Mar 2013, 18:54
You should be able to. Just select English in Steam, and in the Options change the display language to Arabic.

Sontawila
5th Mar 2013, 20:49
Thank you very much for this:thumb:

I'm truly enjoying the game.:)

And as Omar said, thanks for supporting Arabic language :thumb::thumb: