PDA

View Full Version : PC Gamepad Aim Assist Turn OFF Option...

XFear_HonorX
5th Mar 2013, 08:04
Ok, so im enjoying the game with my ps3 controller and i enjoy maxing out the sensitivity so i can react faster. But on certain animals like deer there is a super strong aim assist that throws my EVERYWHERE when im trying to aim... The birds and such have no assist and i can easily pick them out of the air while moving, but the deer thats a lot bigger is harder to hit because of that freaking aim assist blowing me everywhere and forcing me to go where it wants me to..... This is PC i dont want any freaking aim assist in SP or MP and thankfully all ive seen is it have aim assist on the deer but i havent gotten very far in SP yet so i havent tested aiming on humans.... All i want is the complete removal of this crap feature or at least on option for us that know how to use our thumbs for Christ sakes.. So sick of these stupid handicap features for the people that like the lowest sensitivity and cant aim without an assist... REMOVE IT

XFear_HonorX
5th Mar 2013, 09:44
bump..

jaywalker2309
5th Mar 2013, 10:08
Switch to Normal combat difficulty.. that disables aim assist

XFear_HonorX
5th Mar 2013, 10:26
Switch to Normal combat difficulty.. that disables aim assist

Im on the hardest difficulty setting... and the sticky aim for deers is still very much there.... It pulls your aim like crazy.... But for birds and rabbits its none existent and its a lot easier to kill them even though they are smaller and move faster... Im not a casual gamer and i wish my way of playing was respected and not dumbed down for the masses.

XFear_HonorX
5th Mar 2013, 14:48
After going further into the game ive noticed the super aim assist for wolfs,deer, and humans so far but none for the small creatures thankfully... Why isn't it all off??? and if it must stay why cant i have an option to turn the crap off??? I like fast and maxed out sensitivity so it completely throws you off a lot so it gets very frustrating that hitting a small bird is easier then hitting a huge deer....

XFear_HonorX
5th Mar 2013, 15:15
bump...

XFear_HonorX
6th Mar 2013, 11:39
bump..... come on SE