PDA

View Full Version : Stealth Killing Problems?

oldboy2003
3rd Mar 2013, 22:02
Im not sure if this is normal or not but when i go to stealth kill with my bow Lara only uses her climbing axe to kill them? I even aim at there head before and then press Y but nothing :scratch: My bow has been upgraded to the competition bow. Is anyone else having this problem? thanks :)

oldboy2003
4th Mar 2013, 10:21
No? no one else having this problem?

Tecstar70
4th Mar 2013, 10:24
No? no one else having this problem?

Probably worth asking in a day or two.

Driber
4th Mar 2013, 12:28
Can you explain more clearly, please? I'm confused what type of "stealth kill" you mean.

1) Shooting an arrow from a distance so that Lara remains undetected?

or

2) Sneaking up to a baddy from behind and pressing the stealth kill button, which (for me) makes Lara choke the baddy with her bow?

oldboy2003
4th Mar 2013, 21:53
Can you explain more clearly, please? I'm confused what type of "stealth kill" you mean.

1) Shooting an arrow from a distance so that Lara remains undetected?

or

2) Sneaking up to a baddy from behind and pressing the stealth kill button, which (for me) makes Lara choke the baddy with her bow?

2) Pressing the stealth kill button, i just cant get Lara to choke people with her bow and more its always impalement with the climbing axe

Driber
5th Mar 2013, 10:13
Maybe Lara can't do bow stealth kills anymore after you get your new bow? Try loading a savegame where she is still having her makeshift bow if you have one.

TranceTrouble
5th Mar 2013, 18:03
Maybe Lara can't do bow stealth kills anymore after you get your new bow? Try loading a savegame where she is still having her makeshift bow if you have one.

i can confirm that i experience the same thing i think it is due... the skillupgrade, "Axe expert" she uses the Axe to make kills from then one instead of using the bow

logan23
5th Mar 2013, 18:11
I have a problem with the keyboard bow stealth kill. The time it's introduced - I was nit able to get it to work no matter how much I mash the button (F melee).

Might need a tweak for keyboard keys verse the game controller which can take more abuse.

Thanks

oldboy2003
5th Mar 2013, 21:46
i can confirm that i experience the same thing i think it is due... the skillupgrade, "Axe expert" she uses the Axe to make kills from then one instead of using the bow

Thanks TT :)