PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles glitch (SPOILER)

PippoCroft
3rd Mar 2013, 18:42
I've just completed the game and i was exploring the island to find all the collectibles, i completed all the side tombs and found the treasure maps, but some collectibles in shanty town doesn't appear on the map, it happened even in the beach... How do i risolve the problem?

TranceTrouble
3rd Mar 2013, 21:56
I've just completed the game and i was exploring the island to find all the collectibles, i completed all the side tombs and found the treasure maps, but some collectibles in shanty town doesn't appear on the map, it happened even in the beach... How do i risolve the problem?

all collectibles should be on your map if you have completed the (side)tombs.

don't you mean the objects for the challenges, because those won't appear on the map.

Tecstar70
4th Mar 2013, 13:38

Can you confirm if this is definitely a bug or not, or whether you have sorted it out? Can you also mention what platform you are playing? Thanks.

PippoCroft
4th Mar 2013, 21:12
well im playing on ps3, but i solved the problem :D and yes, it was a bug cause i completed all side tombs and found all the treasure maps... some collectibles didn't appear but after i visited the map many times, the bug disappeared

TranceTrouble
4th Mar 2013, 21:17
well im playing on ps3, but i solved the problem :D and yes, it was a bug cause i completed all side tombs and found all the treasure maps... some collectibles didn't appear but after i visited the map many times, the bug disappeared

ok glad to hear it is gone for you and thx for reporting :)

MrBokbagok
9th Mar 2013, 02:02
I'm also having this glitch (PS3), and I've visited the map a bunch.

I'm collecting stuff after game completion, and in Mountain Village after I exited the northern tomb, it said "Map Updated!" and all of my green pins for uncollected items disappeared from the map.

Any suggestions?

Other than that minor bug, great game.

Wh1t3Kn1te
9th Mar 2013, 20:36
i had this happen to me yesterday on the 360. quitting to the main menu and starting the session again fixed it for me. hope this helps

LadyCroft75
9th Mar 2013, 22:23
Hello guys!

I'm sorry if I wrong board, I'm newbie here!

I have finished this Tomb Raider and - as friends of mine - I have multiple issues.
In my case, I can't find the last mine on the beach I found all them in another savedata so, I know the places.

Also, I have problem with the trophy "Deadeye", I did properly what the description say but I can't unlock...

I'm sure this is the right place for talk about that :)

Thanks in advance, :flowers:
Lady

MrBokbagok
9th Mar 2013, 23:34
i had this happen to me yesterday on the 360. quitting to the main menu and starting the session again fixed it for me. hope this helps

I turned off my PS3 last night and turned it on again this morning, and all my green pins came back.

Then during playing today, they disappeared again in Shantytown. I took your advice and quit to the main menu but it did not work, though turning my PS3 off and back on again did. Seems I have to at least quit the game and reload to solve this issue.

It's a little more trouble than its worth honestly, but at least its not unfixable.

Delty335
10th Mar 2013, 02:34
Unfortunately I'm having the same problem, I've completed the game, with 99% left, all treasure maps collected, yet Shantytown still tells me I have 13/15 GPS Caches, yet none of them are greyed out on my map. Period. I've restarted from the main menu, reloaded areas, even restarted the PS3 itself, still tells me 13/15, 99%.

So I've started a new game in hopes of remedying the problem. But what gives? Clearly the map is lying on both fronts, and I've checked of overlaps, if there's something not collected you can waypoint it, I've gone and waypoint checked the entire Shantytown map, there's nothing left to collect :(

LadyCroft75
10th Mar 2013, 17:10
This means that we must wait a patch?!

LadyCroft75
12th Mar 2013, 23:24
Thanks...

Tecstar70
9th Apr 2013, 20:26
Can anyone confirm if this issue has been resolved with any of the updates? If no-one posts back I will assume that it has. Thanks.

bibble.

KiaChia
15th Jun 2014, 23:44
I am having a similar issue. Before I completed the game I noticed that the collectibles and the challenges were not showing up on my map. I tried swapping the save, resetting the cache on my XBOX 360, reloading the checkpoints, restarting the game. Nothing. Is there any news on how to get things like the recap roundup or the laid to rest items to show up on the map properly? I have seen screenshots that show these items. Why can't I see them?