PDA

View Full Version : Got amazon scavenger dlc redeem code but glithed rdeeming

FNL 4EVA
3rd Mar 2013, 12:07
I got my amazon redeem code so entered it and got this... They send a register code that worked but dlc redeem code i got few hours ago glitched redeeming.. I hope my stuff comes it says invalid and successful same time..

Invalid purchase code
Thank You for Purchasing

Watch for an email with your DLC codes!

Please tell me my code will be coming. This is freaking me out a bit....

Email amazon sent removed code/personal info.

Your promotional code:

Promotion details:

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing “Tomb Raider; The Final Hours Edition.” Here is your redemption code for the Scavenger Hunt. The Kindle Fire Edition of "The Final Hours of Tomb Raider" will be sent to you within two days of the game's release.
The other bonuses (including the Shanty Town Multiplayer Map and Lara skin) will be included with your copy of the game.
How to redeem your code (See “Your promotional code” above):
To access any DLC you earned through the Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt, enter the promotional code at www.tombraider.com/hunt

Additional information on this offer can be found here.

ohwtfomg
3rd Mar 2013, 16:08
the same thing happened to me!!!

I got the code last night and when I entered it it said "invalid purchase code". I've been freaking out ever since trying to figure out whats going on.

Have you figured anything out yet?

pidipidi39
3rd Mar 2013, 16:27
Re-try on March 5th ;)

jaywalker2309
3rd Mar 2013, 16:27
Maybe wait til actual launch day to try?

FNL 4EVA
4th Mar 2013, 01:09
Maybe wait til actual launch day to try?

Well email said nothing about waiting just how to redeem. Also code is one time use so from reply i got makes me feel like tuff luck should of redeemed on the 5th. It says nothing anywhere having to wait on the site or amazon or email. I at least saved others from this nightmare. I get the feeling nobody at Eidos cares. I see alot of others here and other forums complaining but i am not being hot headed. I expected to see you say do not worry code will work on 5th if not contact us. I would of been happy if you even said we are looking into it. The response i got made me feel like we lost are codes and Eidos does not care and puts blame on someone else. This makes sad...

Also FAQ said one time use so from past experience me and others most likely will not get..

pidipidi39
4th Mar 2013, 01:33
Well email said nothing about waiting just how to redeem.
It didn't say nothing about waiting, because you was supposed to get the game on March 5th ;)

If the retailer which sold you the copy broke the street date, this isn't CD/Squeenix fault :)

MrBoat
4th Mar 2013, 01:36
Well email said nothing about waiting just how to redeem. Also code is one time use so from reply i got makes me feel like tuff luck should of redeemed on the 5th. It says nothing anywhere having to wait on the site or amazon or email. I at least saved others from this nightmare. I get the feeling nobody at Eidos cares. I see alot of others here and other forums complaining but i am not being hot headed. I expected to see you say do not worry code will work on 5th if not contact us. I would of been happy if you even said we are looking into it. The response i got made me feel like we lost are codes and Eidos does not care and puts blame on someone else. This makes sad...

Also FAQ said one time use so from past experience me and others most likely will not get..

Just cause the email doesn't say anything about doesn't mean anything. Amazon is running the TR Scavenger Hunt. On the program details site, http://trscavenger.com/page/program_details it says "On the day that Tomb Raider is available in stores on March 5, 2013" So it may not be available till then. Also, they stop taking entries on March 5th at 12am, for your respected time zone, so they may not be in the DLC code sending stage yet. So try again on Tuesday when it releases. Hope this cleared confusion.

Relight-TRHQ
4th Mar 2013, 02:20
It didn't say nothing about waiting, because you was supposed to get the game on March 5th ;)
It has nothing to do with street date... From what I understand, Amazon is now sending out emails with the redeem codes, and naturally people expect the redemption to work.

I don't think Eidos is just sitting by guys. Please be patient and give them a chance to sort it out. I can't imagine them abandoning anyone who experienced a problem. I have enjoyed the Scavenger Hunt promotion along with all of you, and I'm just as eager for this to be resolved. I've requested my DLC pick-up code since I have digital copy on Steam, but have not received it yet, so I'm kind of just waiting and not knowing what's happening. I am sure Eidos is very busy but I don't doubt that this is on their radar. Let's give them a chance instead of becoming angry about it.

FNL 4EVA
4th Mar 2013, 03:05

If the retailer which sold you the copy broke the street date, this isn't CD/Square Enix fault :)

You are trolling. Do you read? My game did not ship yet i just got emailed the scavenger dlc redeem code. So stop trolling or learn to read better. I suggest learning some respect also kid. You are not even a good troll haha

Driber
4th Mar 2013, 10:47
I can officially confirm that no DLC codes will work until the 5th. They activate when the game is officially released.

As for the conflicting error messages on those websites, they have been passed along to the web team and they are looking into it. We'll update you guys once we have more info.

Regarding this thread, I'm closing it because the OP posted the same message in 2 threads and it will be more efficient to monitor 1 thread instead of 2. Please continue here: http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=1869471#post1869471

On a final note, we do not tolerate rudeness towards other forum members. The post above this one is a good example of the kind of thing that can get someone banned from this forum. Please keep things respectful, folks. Especially to those who are kind enough to try to help you.

- closed -

Driber
4th Mar 2013, 23:58
UPDATE - official message from the people who are running the hunt:

Redemption/purchase codes are not being accepted until tomorrow – the pick up code page been updated with a “Coming Soon” message. If you entered your code already, and received an error message, your code is still valid.

We will be opening the pick-up/purchase code submissions tomorrow morning at 8am PST. Once users enter their pick up code, an email will be sent to them within an hour with their DLC codes.

Important note: Once they submit their pickup code, they will no longer be able to submit any more photo and trivia challenges. That section will be closed for those users.

Driber
5th Mar 2013, 08:57
Another update:

If you do not receive a pick up code with your purchase, you will be able to submit an image of the receipt or an image of your copy of Tomb Raider for approval. We will display a link to do this starting at 8am PST, 3/5/13.