PDA

View Full Version : Something the devs missed (resolved)

lastridge
2nd Mar 2013, 12:17
Firstly & quickly, I just finished this game and I love it to bits! Well done on such a great effort!

Secondly, I've gone back to clean up the hidden treasures I missed, and VERY annoyingly, I need to get to a camp that I simply cannot get to:

In the North West(*corrected*) of Mountain Village area (near the treasure map) there is supposedly a camp up there. I want to kick myself for not camping there the first time, because now it's the only thing preventing me from discovering everything!

Problem is, this section is accessed at the peak of the waterfall, where (*MILD SPOILER ALERT*) the bridge collapses as you cross it. Maybe you thought we wouldn't need to get back up there again, but it turns out, we do.

Fortunately, there is a rocky climbing surface on the other side which I can shoot a rope arrow at, but NO POLE TO TIE IT TO anywhere. Is there any way you could plonk one of these poles somewhere nearby in a patch update so we can access that camp if we need to?

I even tried approaching from the other side, but that was completely blocked off.

Thanks again for one of the best gaming experiences ever! :)

TranceTrouble
2nd Mar 2013, 12:29
Firstly & quickly, I just finished this game and I love it to bits! Well done on such a great effort!

Secondly, I've gone back to clean up the hidden treasures I missed, and VERY annoyingly, I need to get to a camp that I simply cannot get to:

In the North East of Mountain Village area (near the treasure map) there is supposedly a camp up there. I want to kick myself for not camping there the first time, because now it's the only thing preventing me from discovering everything!

Problem is, this section is accessed at the peak of the waterfall, where (*MILD SPOILER ALERT*) the bridge collapses as you cross it. Maybe you thought we wouldn't need to get back up there again, but it turns out, we do.

Fortunately, there is a rocky climbing surface on the other side which I can shoot a rope arrow at, but NO POLE TO TIE IT TO anywhere. Is there any way you could plonk one of these poles somewhere nearby in a patch update so we can access that camp if we need to?

I even tried approaching from the other side, but that was completely blocked off.

Thanks again for one of the best gaming experiences ever! :)

it is possible to get to the collectibles, only they are not up where you explained. look for a entrance in the mountain on the right, there you can pass through to the other side and backtrack to the collectibles.

Tecstar70
2nd Mar 2013, 12:34
This sounds like something that I doubt would have been missed.

lastridge
3rd Mar 2013, 02:49
it is possible to get to the collectibles, only they are not up where you explained. look for a entrance in the mountain on the right, there you can pass through to the other side and backtrack to the collectibles.
Hey there, thanks for your reply.

I stupidly said the camp was the North East of the map, but I actually meant the North West - sorry for the confusion. If you are referring to the North West camp on that map, I'll go look for the entrance to the right, though. If not, swap the word East with West in the original post.

lastridge
3rd Mar 2013, 12:20
Hi guys,

My original suspicions are correct.

Look, I've gone back again and again and circled the area repeatedly, and I stand by my original post. I am completely unable to get back up to the area (North West of the Mountain Village) where the final camp is for the area. There is a wide jump across the apex of a waterfall, which requires a post to tie a rope arrow to, but there are definitely no posts within range. this section is where the wooden bridge used to be, but collapsed when I first ran over it. Can someone please confirm this?

lastridge
3rd Mar 2013, 12:38
LOL,

Okay, okay, I'm on the moron bandwagon, and perhaps it was known by you all along, or at least had you head-scratching over what the 'eck I was talking about. The camp in question is accessed UNDER the waterfall, in a hidden tomb I had already discovered. I just hadn't camped while I was in there.
It just didn't make sense logistically on the map!
For the record, there's still no way to make that jump I was talking about, but it seems like you just don't need to anyway. Thanks!

TranceTrouble
3rd Mar 2013, 21:52
LOL,

Okay, okay, I'm on the moron bandwagon, and perhaps it was known by you all along, or at least had you head-scratching over what the 'eck I was talking about. The camp in question is accessed UNDER the waterfall, in a hidden tomb I had already discovered. I just hadn't camped while I was in there.
It just didn't make sense logistically on the map!
For the record, there's still no way to make that jump I was talking about, but it seems like you just don't need to anyway. Thanks!

hehe ok cool to know that you were able to get them ;)