PDA

View Full Version : Price Listing

Jami393
1st Mar 2013, 21:47
I was just wondering why the TR Store only has price listings for the US. Couldn't you do prices for different countries also, like GBP and the Euro, and possibly a few other currencies.

Valenka
2nd Mar 2013, 02:16
Just use Google to locate a currency converter. :)

Jami393
2nd Mar 2013, 08:37
Just use Google to locate a currency converter. :)

But not everyone wants to do that every time they want to purchase something from an online international store.

Metalrocks
2nd Mar 2013, 15:37
But not everyone wants to do that every time they want to purchase something from an online international store.

you can figure out how much difference it is from USD to your currency. i know that from USD to AUD is basically 1:1. its maybe some $ more or less.

Jami393
2nd Mar 2013, 16:20
you can figure out how much difference it is from USD to your currency. i know that from USD to AUD is basically 1:1. its maybe some $ more or less.

But it would be a lot easier to the customers to have the actual price in your currency, displayed on the products. Or possibly when entering the online store, have a country select so you can have it all displayed in your currency, and to not see the prices displayed in other currencies.

Relight-TRHQ
2nd Mar 2013, 16:29
Great idea Jami393 :) Store staff do view this forum, so hopefully they will see your idea and consider adding it :) I've also added it to the Product Ideas thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=133416) under the misc category at the end, where another member had another good idea too :)

Jami393
2nd Mar 2013, 19:41
Great idea Jami393 :) Store staff do view this forum, so hopefully they will see your idea and consider adding it :) I've also added it to the Product Ideas thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=133416) under the misc category at the end, where another member had another good idea too :)

Thank you for adding it to your Product Ideas thread. :thumb: