PDA

View Full Version : cheat codes

mcl77
1st Feb 2013, 00:07
I tried the cheat codes I found online but they don't work for aby of the 3 games. Anyone get them to work for ps3?
I just want to play certain levels and not go through each one

Valenka
2nd Feb 2013, 06:05
You paid $40 for a game and you're going to only play certain levels?

If you really can't be bothered to get your money's worth, wait for someone to upload a completed save-game and use that on your PlayStation 3.

mcl77
3rd Feb 2013, 22:59
yeah.
ive already finished all 3 of these games from ps2.

i just wanted to play cetain levels. I Dont have all day to play these.

I Found out how to get all the levels in hitman 2, but I cant figure out how to do it in the other two.

If anyone does have a files with all 3 games completed, I will gladly take it...

Connxtion
10th Feb 2013, 00:05
Yeah it's a pity they haven't enabled cheats :-( I loved all weapons & running & gunning, or snipping the hit from miles away.

There are cheats in the default.xex but they have k_k9 k_SHIFT after an entry, the later changes, so not sure.

Vincent_
19th Apr 2013, 20:31
They dropped the ball on this one. No cheats for SA takes a lot of the fun out of that game.

HarrietBrindals
31st May 2013, 12:10
I too tried some online cheats from websites. Also I tried codes from cheatbook but none of them seem to work. I think this time the programmers did not put any workaround, backdoor or cheats. Too bad. music Instrument rent (https://plus.google.com/101635215738395229687/)