PDA

View Full Version : Weird stuff happening

harry747
26th Jan 2013, 04:32
Last time I was in Singapore, something weird happened to me:
I dropped 2 ammo boxes in the lift that goes down to the area where you fight Namir, then I went back to pick up more of he same ammo. On the way down an autosave happened. Then namir busted my ass, so I reloaded. I was miffed because the 2 ammo boxes I had dropped had gone AWOL :wave:. After I had taken care of namir, I went back up to pick up the laser rifle and some other stuff. On he way back down the weird thing happened: my ammo boxes came through the floor, drifted up to the ceiling and disappeared. I was like "WTF??" I went back up to see if they would reappear. They did. I managed to grab one and the other fell to he floor where I could easily pick it up.

And today I was back in Detroit, the mission where I have to take out double-T. During the assault I used explosives and my PEPS to knock out the 6 MCBers. Thing is, there were only 5 guys instead of 6. The 6th somehow found himself about 100 meters beneath my feet. How the BEEP did he get down there? I can only guess that my PEPS pushed him through a wall and he fell. But if he fell that far, why didn't he zilch out? And how the BEEP am I supposed to get him? While he's awake, I can't complete Jenny's mission :mad2:

Did something similar happen to anyone else? What weird things happened to you guys?

FrankCSIS
26th Jan 2013, 05:27
Now that the same man is directing Star Trek AND Star Wars movies, you can expect a lot of weird sh!!t will happen!

JCpies
26th Jan 2013, 09:07
The Baltic Sea Anomaly, now that's weird.

halo666
26th Jan 2013, 09:46
I had a similar problem with the double t mission, I took out all the other guys but the main target moved to a point 200m above the adjacent building according to my radar, far beyond anywhere you can get to or shoot at. I couldn't find a way round this and had to redo the mission on another playthrough.

harry747
26th Jan 2013, 11:17
I had a similar problem with the double t mission, I took out all the other guys but the main target moved to a point 200m above the adjacent building according to my radar, far beyond anywhere you can get to or shoot at. I couldn't find a way round this and had to redo the mission on another playthrough.

that sucks. where's the ghost button?

well, i got double t alright, but one of his guys escaped.

sonicsidewinder
26th Jan 2013, 12:27
Weird Science - There's just something I love about this movie.