PDA

View Full Version : Just beat the game...*possible spoilers*

mattig89ch
8th Jan 2013, 19:36
Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is a modding question or not. But I bought the steam bundle during the sale, had a good time beating the game.

I want to replay it to finish up all the achievements I didn't get during my first play through. But having beaten the game, i feel as though the game should reward you for beating the game and starting a new game on a harder difficulty. So I want to add a few praxis points to my new save game.

Not enough to do anything more then give you a slight leg up on the rest of the game. Would anyone here be able to tell me how to go about doing that?

El_Bel
8th Jan 2013, 19:50
Google: Human revolution, praxis trainer

mattig89ch
8th Jan 2013, 21:18
thats...interesting. It'll work with the steam version?

Pinky_Powers
8th Jan 2013, 22:21
Your mum did.

El_Bel
8th Jan 2013, 23:01
Yes it will.

mattig89ch
9th Jan 2013, 04:42
cool! there seem to be a few trainers out there. Are there any you would recomend?

and what did my mom do? I don't get it.

Edit: Just tried 2 of the trainers out there. one was in german, and was incompatible with the steam version of the game (though it did shout 'oh no!' every time I pressed a num pad button). Another came from gamers hell. Neither of them did anthing to increase the praxis points.

btw, the steam version of the game is 1.4.651.0.

2nd edit: found one that worked! unfortunetly no matter how many times I start and stop the program/game, it just keeps adding more points. i have no idea how many points its supposed to add per number pad press, but last time I loaded a save (it was at 0 points), then I hit the button (numpad 8) it jumped to 528 points!

Heres the trainer I used: http://gamingeoc.forumfree.it/?t=61878461. are there any out there that allow you to add 1 point at a time?

mattig89ch
12th Jan 2013, 04:05
bump

68_pie
12th Jan 2013, 04:11
2nd edit: found one that worked! unfortunetly no matter how many times I start and stop the program/game, it just keeps adding more points. i have no idea how many points its supposed to add per number pad press, but last time I loaded a save (it was at 0 points), then I hit the button (numpad 8) it jumped to 528 points!

Heres the trainer I used: http://gamingeoc.forumfree.it/?t=61878461. are there any out there that allow you to add 1 point at a time?

If it doesn't corrupt your game in any other way then I don't see what the problem is :scratch: Just choose not to use the extra points :thumb:

mattig89ch
12th Jan 2013, 17:09
ah yes, but will power has never been one of my strong points.

I tell you what, it'd be even better if there was a trainer out there (that worked with your steam game) that allowed you to pick how many praxis points you'd advance by after each button press.

I found one of those in german, but it wasn't compatible with my version of the game...

mattig89ch
16th Jan 2013, 04:16
bump

froghawk
16th Jan 2013, 04:20
Seeing as you can get almost every upgrade in a single playthrough (and it may be possible to get them all with certain playstyles - I haven't tried, since some of them are totally useless anyway), I can't quite see why you're so adamant about finding such a thing.

mattig89ch
16th Jan 2013, 04:49
can you? I only managed to find enough praxis packages/xp to get myself halfway augmented.

Basically, I wanted to get a leg up in getting those last few acheivements. Knocking out over 150 enemies in 1 playthrough, while not setting off any alarms, and not killing anyone seems like it'd be a well...I just figure it'd help a great deal.

If it were possible to just open up the save game file in notepad and simply add 4 praxis points rather then going through a 3rd party program, I'd do that instead.

El_Bel
16th Jan 2013, 13:03
There is no such thing. Just use the trainer that gives 528 praxis points and use only 4-5 of them. Then only upgrade your augs when you gain enough experience.