PDA

View Full Version : Will the HD trilogy also be enhanced with the corrupted save feature?

The Professional
26th Dec 2012, 14:08
Just curious before I spend my hard earned money on another broken product.

Cam977
3rd Jan 2013, 12:28
If I didn't have Ps+ I wouldn't touch Absolution again. Last night my save corrupt but fortunately I had my Ps+ Cloud backup from the night prior to the corruption.

QUANAH
31st Jan 2013, 10:46
Blood Money's save feature was NOT fixed.

NIB
31st Jan 2013, 11:14
What was/is the issue with the Blood Money save feature?

QUANAH
5th Feb 2013, 21:23
Its forcing me to play the whole game in one sitting or to leave the game inside the console for me to even finish the game. When I load the game back on, I restart the FIRST mission. While the other missions vanish.

JJoa74
7th Feb 2013, 00:40
Its forcing me to play the whole game in one sitting or to leave the game inside the console for me to even finish the game. When I load the game back on, I restart the FIRST mission. While the other missions vanish.

Actually, I waiting out buying the HD collection on the first day, and wanted to see what would happened, and its rather disappointing my fears were correct.

GratuitousViolets
7th Feb 2013, 01:25
A relative bought it for me (had been planning on buying it after finding out if the game had the same issues as Absolution). The only problem I've come across so far is that I'd spent five hours trying to flawlessly finish The Murder of Crows for the game to crash as I'd completed it with a silent assassin rating. System jammed as following the completion of the level the game tried to save my career. When I rebooted, the game didn't register that level had been completed and I had to start the level over. Thankfully not starting from the beginning like some people, but a nuisance none the less.

SonOfSparda
12th Feb 2013, 13:03

I finished the game like 4 times on my xbox, 5times on my PC, this had never happened to me. The saves ARE erased after you turn off game (its just until you finish mission), but it should be when you choose difficulty setting right after you can re-play mission or continue.

QUANAH
3rd Apr 2013, 13:04
I finished the game like 4 times on my xbox, 5times on my PC, this had never happened to me. The saves ARE erased after you turn off game (its just until you finish mission), but it should be when you choose difficulty setting right after you can re-play mission or continue.

Nope, I have it on PS3. :mad2:

JustinMacri
28th Jun 2013, 03:12
i have it on X box and the saves are ok.