PDA

View Full Version : Other fan made Deus Ex movie

ZakKa89
21st Dec 2012, 10:58
zqmgV3bHA8g

Arvuti
21st Dec 2012, 16:30
Mixed opinions on it, I hope it won't be a short where the action makes up for 95% of the video. Seems like fan movies have trouble with storytelling.

Jensen and Yelena look great but Megan is way too off and that guy in the suit seems just like a regular generic bad guy.

ColBashar
21st Dec 2012, 17:57
This appears to be the product of the stunt work discussed in this (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=124450) thread. So I'm afraid that it will be another of those films comprised 95% of action. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to it. Visually it looks good and I applaud the makers' dedication and effort in adhering to the style of Human Revolution, though I'm amused by the comment on the YouTube page that there's not enough yellow. <g>

The actors look good enough for me though I too am skeptical as to the suit guy since he doesn't seem to fit with any of the character of the game. At least in the Batman short film it was obvious who the Joker was, even if he was clearly not up to par with Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger. Maybe he's supposed to be Page? I think Zhou would have been a better fit as a villain. I can even her her say something like "RoboCop's not coming."

Lady_Of_The_Vine
21st Dec 2012, 22:05
Hey, this is really well done. :cool: :thumb:

Anticitizen
22nd Dec 2012, 04:02
Looks great!

One thing I found odd is that despite Jensen's costume being meticulously accurate, he's missing the hexagon on his forehead. Sort of an odd thing to omit when the rest of it is so perfect.

Shralla
22nd Dec 2012, 09:13
Makeup and prosthetics are haaaaaaaard.

CyberP
15th Jan 2013, 08:27
I wonder how much that 1m clip itself cost to shoot. Considering it's a fan made movie...

JCpies
15th Jan 2013, 18:30
This film shows us that it should have more fans than CoD (Crap of Duty).

Sorry for that blatant insult.

CyberP
15th Jan 2013, 19:27
Dunno about that, but DXHR itself should. Well, preferably the Deus Ex series as a whole.
But that is painfully obvious statement.

JCpies
15th Jan 2013, 21:08
Yeah my sentence makes no sense. Call of Duty has fan videos too.

I take medication to prevent me from foaming at the mouth and insulting CoD every two minutes.

Sometimes a bit of anger seeps through. Forgive me.

CyberP
15th Jan 2013, 21:27
:lol:

Rainbow6Team
3rd Feb 2013, 21:43
Looks awsome though Yelena with the arm gun was a bit random,where was Barrett?