PDA

View Full Version : Standard Edition vs Premium Edition

GTRrocker
20th Dec 2012, 19:28
Whats the difference? They are both same price on amazon and there doesnt seem to be a difference.

DJD829
21st Dec 2012, 07:03
The premium edition comes with a art book.

GTRrocker
22nd Dec 2012, 01:21
Its just weird to me that they are both priced the same is all.

Diana@ICA
22nd Dec 2012, 12:45
Hello there !

Do you know where I can find any more info about the including artbook, especially for the european distribution, please ?

GTRrocker
22nd Dec 2012, 13:03
I havent found any substantial info yet , other than whats on this forum and amazon.

Diana@ICA
22nd Dec 2012, 13:49
Thank you anyway. :)

Playvoodoo
31st Dec 2012, 02:35
I would most likely to buy a premium edition because of art book-Never seen Hitman2 in 8-bit art much like gameboy color.

Valenka
6th Jan 2013, 03:19
Is the Premium Edition an Amazon exclusive? I preordered at GameStop and the website advertises the art book coming with the game, even though my preorder receipt says 'SD' for standard. :scratch:

Valenka
7th Jan 2013, 17:20
I called GameStop for confirmation and this is what the sales associate told me:

I was told that the edition we're getting is the 'street date' which means it's the first wave of new, unopened copies of the game. Those are the ones that come with the art book, which is where the 'while supplies last' moniker comes into place. I don't know what Amazon is doing, but if they're calling it the premium edition, then perhaps all new copies they sell, regardless of when they're sold, will likely have the art book. So if we (GameStop) sell out of new copies and contact the distributor for more, the next shipment we get will most likely not have the art book.

Luckily, I preordered and I'm guaranteed the art book! :D