PDA

View Full Version : Hitman Blood Money Saving Problem

iTooma
3rd Dec 2012, 21:35
I bought Hitman: Blood Money a while ago on a Steam sale and decided yesterday that I would finally play it, I beat the first two missions fine but after beating the second I try to save my profile and it fails every time. I have tried simply using a cheat to go and beat the next level and try saving then but that doesn't work either, it always just says 'save failed'.

Here is a picture of it, if that helps.http://imgur.com/A8ER4

iTooma
15th Dec 2012, 20:16
Thanks for the help guys. I fixed the problem by simply pirating the game, the cracked version works fine.

Maybe if I asked a question about something generic instead of using the search button I would get a reply by some elitist ***** who only corrects me for not using the search function, it seems like that's the only reply anyone ever gets on this garbage forum.

Go **** yourselves, thank you once again TPB.

Platinumoxicity
16th Dec 2012, 12:44
Thanks for the help guys. I fixed the problem by simply pirating the game, the cracked version works fine.

I am totally for the idea of you alternatively acquiring the game, since you actually do own it and have paid for it, so it is legally yours. But a word of warning: Don't expect to be able to DROP anything in the mission "You better watch out". Having a cracked exe makes the game crash to desktop if you try to drop something in that mission.