PDA

View Full Version : I give up

built2last
28th Nov 2012, 22:21
I love this game but it is way too hard. I give up!!!! Time to trade in and move on. Bye Deus Ex. Maybe next time allow me to shoot my enemies instead of hiding all the time.

Pinky_Powers
28th Nov 2012, 23:01
Apart from the horrendous boss-fights, shooting the enemy works very, very well. Aim for the head. Of course, it's not like other games; bullets are actually dangerous in HR, so take cover and use strategy, and stealth is always your friend.

But hard? No. The game is not hard.

Unless you're talking about the original Deus Ex. That game was hard.

Shralla
28th Nov 2012, 23:20
Turn down the difficulty?

sonicsidewinder
28th Nov 2012, 23:20
How far did you get?:rolleyes:

Stellazira
29th Nov 2012, 00:06
I have to confess that the first few times I fought the bosses I had no idea what I was supposed to do. Then I figured out little tricks and the boss fights became annoyances. There are far more difficult parts in the game. :/

Pinky_Powers
29th Nov 2012, 01:54
I have to confess that the first few times I fought the bosses I had no idea what I was supposed to do. Then I figured out little tricks and the boss fights became annoyances. There are far more difficult parts in the game. :/

The thing is, he never once mentioned boss-fights in his post. We have no idea where he's struggling.

I'm guessing he's trying to play it like Call of Duty. In which case, yes, it's going to be difficult. Deus Ex is not that game.

nomotog
29th Nov 2012, 03:18
Even in a heavy shooting build, you still want to use stealth to avoid incoming fire.

CodenameD
29th Nov 2012, 05:14
Dude if you can stand graphics from ten years ago, go play the original Deus Ex. With a combat build, you'd love how you can pretty much slaughter anybody anywhere. That game is much balanced in stealth vs combat area.

Unstoppable
29th Nov 2012, 05:42
Sounds like a troll thread tbh.

SageSavage
29th Nov 2012, 07:56
yup