PDA

View Full Version : Nosgoth Counter - Play Guide.

Razaiim
24th May 2014, 21:07
I have just been informed that the people I am working with want this handled differently. So no need for this thread anymore. A delete would be excellent.

Sorrowgate
24th May 2014, 22:46
Aww, that's a shame. I saw your Reaver guide and wanted to say good work and leave a couple of suggestions while it's fresh in my head. Would I need to talk to you privately or can I post it here?

Razaiim
25th May 2014, 00:44
Either or. I was talking with CMstache, and he is going to do it up through the communityeditors account. I'll take your feedback and make a note that it was yours.

Sorrowgate
25th May 2014, 01:03
No need, it was just a few small things to add :) I'll add you on Steam because this looks like it's all a big secret surprise

ICantPauseItMom
25th May 2014, 12:42
The more guides the better IMO, not every guide is going to cover everything nor having the same stuff.

cmstache
25th May 2014, 13:16
I'm adding it to the other guides. It'll be more organized and sticky-spam will end up being chaotic. :) SirShua will get all credit, ofc. :)

While I'm on topic. Looking for 4 different guide makers: Each will cover vampires and humans, and the topics are "How to play on _____." (Where "_____" is the map name.)

Please be an experienced player before replying. I really hate saying "no" to people who want to help.

Razaiim
25th May 2014, 19:04
That is not me. I don't retain Jack about maps until I'm on one

Saturnity
10th Jun 2014, 06:51
I'm adding it to the other guides. It'll be more organized and sticky-spam will end up being chaotic. :) SirShua will get all credit, ofc. :)

While I'm on topic. Looking for 4 different guide makers: Each will cover vampires and humans, and the topics are "How to play on _____." (Where "_____" is the map name.)

Please be an experienced player before replying. I really hate saying "no" to people who want to help.

Messaged you about taking Provance.

Razaiim
10th Jun 2014, 12:10
I'm going to be doing some updates to the guide over the next couple days. You can find it on the second page of the guides to battle success community editors thread. (Idk how to link posts sorry)

This thread can be used for feedback and stuff.