PDA

View Full Version : Hotel mission - 30 guys per floor

Ceceli
21st Nov 2012, 22:40
How the fu** are we supposed to do this, either with Agent 47's suit or a disguise? There's a lot of guys!

I was having a hard time to get to the elevator. Finally did it and on the 7th and 8th floor I find that entire army waiting for me not to get passed them... :mad2:

MajorDirt
21st Nov 2012, 22:51
Not gonna spoil it for you but you can do it by ""INSIDE JOB"" easily.

vipar
21st Nov 2012, 23:25
Not gonna spoil it for you but you can do it by ""INSIDE JOB"" easily.

He was probably doing this Purist or Extreme. Your argument is invalid.

Babyface Assassin
21st Nov 2012, 23:30
No, it's not ;)

vipar
21st Nov 2012, 23:32
No, it's not ;)

I've tried to reason with you, but I've given up. You are clinging so strong to your belief that it's impossible to make you admit that the system have problems.

Also yes. If you do the hardest difficulties you'll find that you can only use your suit. It does not make a difference if you get a disguise, because you can't.

MathaesVD
21st Nov 2012, 23:45
Dude, Purist is easy pie, I'm making a playthrough look it up :)

MajorDirt
22nd Nov 2012, 08:03
It has nothing to do with difficulties! i play it on hard for first time and disguises are almost useless! i dont use em...so yeah it is valid and you better get down your high horse cause i dont like your tone.

SitoCH
22nd Nov 2012, 08:09
I played in on hard too and I didn't have any problems with disguises.
Did you try to diguise as a Janitor?

kasi_t
22nd Nov 2012, 08:17
Everyone seems to be playing on hard, extreme or purist. I really feel awful about the fact that I've never played above normal. And the chances of me prevailing on anything beyond that are slim at best :(

MajorDirt
22nd Nov 2012, 08:19
Everyone seems to be playing on hard, extreme or purist. I really feel awful about the fact that I've never played above normal. And the chances of me prevailing on anything beyond that are slim at best :(
No worried! if you are a fan , you are gonna play all the other modes and find all the tricks ...no one can achieve everything on the first play!

Metachronic
22nd Nov 2012, 17:16

Hardly, I did this on Extreme, go down the hall where the guard is watching the door, distract him with the radio further down the hall, either go through the window and shimmy to the next window or open the door with the keycard (found in the shoe merchants room) head up stairs, go right and throught the window, slide across to the opposite window and voila your right outside the room.

toolnin2k
22nd Nov 2012, 17:34
I've tried to reason with you, but I've given up. You are clinging so strong to your belief that it's impossible to make you admit that the system have problems.

Also yes. If you do the hardest difficulties you'll find that you can only use your suit. It does not make a difference if you get a disguise, because you can't.

There is a huge problem with the game when the dev's admit they cant even beat the game on purist. How is that not a problem? If they cant,.... can it even be done? They made the game and cant even do it, that just shows the huge problem with disguises.

I am sure they can get by this part but later in the game, it seems like purist is (nearly) impossible.

Yeti1
22nd Nov 2012, 17:45
And dam right purist mode should be almost impossible, if you don't like that kind of challenge try another level to be fair, people who want a rock hard challenge while biting their gums of through stress should be able to get this without people asking for it to be toned down for what ever reason.

I agree obviously if it's a glitch or a bug then it should be fixed.

toolnin2k
22nd Nov 2012, 18:02
And dam right purist mode should be almost impossible, if you don't like that kind of challenge try another level to be fair, people who want a rock hard challenge while biting their gums of through stress should be able to get this without people asking for it to be toned down for what ever reason.

I agree obviously if it's a glitch or a bug then it should be fixed.

The point is the Devs cant even beat the game on purist, so is it even possible? If the people making the game cant even beat it, then something is wrong.

Ceceli
22nd Nov 2012, 18:35
There is a huge problem with the game when the dev's admit they cant even beat the game on purist. How is that not a problem? If they cant,.... can it even be done? They made the game and cant even do it, that just shows the huge problem with disguises.

I am sure they can get by this part but later in the game, it seems like purist is (nearly) impossible.

Damn right! I chose to buy this game instead of getting it on piratebay cause I believed in this game. Blood Money was awesome. You gotta reward people who make games like these. But frankly, damn.... This is fu**ed up! Total regret..

EVERYBODY is complaning about disguise system! Something needs to be done!

Someone on this thread said how to get to the 8th floor by going out the window and climbing up. Yeah... And them what? Seriously, I dare you to answer that! :mad2:

Carver
22nd Nov 2012, 18:40
Just did it on purist, suit only. It is hard but possible.

Ceceli
22nd Nov 2012, 18:56
Just did it on purist, suit only. It is hard but possible.

How manny did you kill?

Ceceli
22nd Nov 2012, 19:45
Look at that... On the top of the flamming building, passing through the fog among the cops as a cop, and they still can see my face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SitoCH
22nd Nov 2012, 23:17
Dress up as a Janitor (he's in the basement, with that disguise you can get easly on the 8th floor) go upstair and arrive at the 8th floor in the room with the bear. Subdue the 2 guards and get out of the window, cross the inner court, throw out of the window the last guard and enter the room on the right.

AgentofPestilence
22nd Nov 2012, 23:21
guys i have a walkthrough on my youtube!!!!!! i keep my suit on and i do NOT kill anyone please check it out my youtube is agentofpestilence

AgentofPestilence
22nd Nov 2012, 23:22
:)forgot to mention i play on purist :)

Ceceli
22nd Nov 2012, 23:25
I killed a 2 or 3 guys on the way out of the library. Now I'm stuck on the marijuana bust... There I was, complaining about the 8th floor, and now... this!!! SO MANNY COPS!!!

SonOfSparda
22nd Nov 2012, 23:48
yeah marijuana house is INSANE

abfirstr8
23rd Nov 2012, 00:19

That's not true. They have said that a couple of people from the dev team have completed the game on Purist.

No need to be rude.

Ceceli
23rd Nov 2012, 01:38
Thanks, Wickedwayne, but I already kill everyone on my way out. Even though, it was difficult!!!

Now that I managed to get to the house of the train's systems without anyone noticing me, by hidding my face couple of times and hidding on the toy machine.

But the thing is... After I reactivated the train on plataform B, I kill the dude in charge of the system to get his close, BUT THE GAME WONT ALLOW ME!!!!!!! FU**!!!!!!!

Now theres a lot of cops and I can't even begin to imagine how to get passed that...

Ceceli
23rd Nov 2012, 02:14
So... I got a SWAT suit. Even though I'm wearing a closed helmet with a mask, they still know me!!!! BS!!!!!