PDA

View Full Version : Weapon for arm yourself before you start mission

Mark88
21st Nov 2012, 20:06
I dont understand why i buyed weapon packs when i cant use it in game story.I starting game with pistol and garrota but i cant take weapons like sniper rifle or others.In trailer with weapons was sayd:WE GOT ALL YOU NEED.I cant use nothing from weapons what i buyed in missions.

TekLwar
21st Nov 2012, 20:44
I dont understand why i buyed weapon packs when i cant use it in game story.I starting game with pistol and garrota but i cant take weapons like sniper rifle or others.In trailer with weapons was sayd:WE GOT ALL YOU NEED.I cant use nothing from weapons what i buyed in missions.

You use them in contracts mode; although I'll admit, it did bug the hell out of me when I went to replay a level and you can't choose what you're going to use =\ That...and the fact the tutorial plays all over again if you play the first level...

Mark88
21st Nov 2012, 21:42
There should be briefing like in HITMAN BLOOD MONEY.When i saw in trailer contract there guy start with knife.Why are not in contracts weapons like knife,katana and others.And in section SAFE-HOUSE missing some weapons.I dont know name but its that sniper rifle what looks like airgun with small scope.

Nogarda
21st Nov 2012, 22:38
It's to get you to play contracts mode, simple as. The idea is it's easier to select a contract or make a mission via replay than to do it via single player. I think it sucks you can't get all tooled up for a massacre like in blood money but its still there.

battfinkz
21st Nov 2012, 22:57
It's to get you to play contracts mode, simple as. The idea is it's easier to select a contract or make a mission via replay than to do it via single player. I think it sucks you can't get all tooled up for a massacre like in blood money but its still there.

no its not, you cant get tooled up full stop..... sucks really

Mark88
21st Nov 2012, 23:49
You wont choose weapon what you want when you start mission ? I think it should be real when eidos make one patch.

snowman2009
22nd Nov 2012, 17:37
People calm down.
47 is on the run! he does not have time to get his trusty sniper rifle and spas 12 on the subway before he heads to strip club.
Story mode is just that STORY.
It is designed to tell us how he got from point A to point B.
Contracts is the LOAD OUT mode

Mark88
22nd Nov 2012, 19:26
But in contract mode he can choose just one weapon so he take rifle and he CANT take silverballers.

Bobby17171
22nd Nov 2012, 20:01
I agree with what Mark is saying, I do miss the loadouts but i also agree that it wouldn't make sense in story. Secondly, Mark, how old are you? Your spelling is terrible..

acid360
22nd Nov 2012, 20:05
People calm down.
47 is on the run! he does not have time to get his trusty sniper rifle and spas 12 on the subway before he heads to strip club.
Story mode is just that STORY.
It is designed to tell us how he got from point A to point B.
Contracts is the LOAD OUT mode

Got it one one
Contract where you choose load outs !

Mark88
22nd Nov 2012, 21:37
English is not my born language.