PDA

View Full Version : Friday goodies day!

Pages : [1] 2

Driber
21st Nov 2012, 18:01
Hi folks,

I'm happy to announce a new (well, returning, really - Keir used to do these in the past) community initiative. We are going to hold Friday goodies days here on the forums. This basically means that on some chosen Fridays we are going to drop something fun into the community. Mostly this will be random drops of game/DLC codes, but who knows what else the future may bring ;)

To start off, we have the following give-away for this upcoming Friday:

1x Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light CoreOnline code

This code will be posted somewhere in this forum section at a random time on Friday November 23rd (CET timezone).

Edit: the give-away described above has ended. See last page for the latest FGD give-away :)

Darkwoodsoftime
21st Nov 2012, 18:58
hah .. Cool :D SO i'll be checkin the forums only on Fridays from now on

a_big_house
21st Nov 2012, 18:59
I just won a code for it on Twitter! Hehehehe, I can't use it though :L

Driber
21st Nov 2012, 19:01
hah .. Cool :D SO i'll be checkin the forums only on Fridays from now on

Next time it will be a different method :p

hiropon056
21st Nov 2012, 19:02
cool idea! :D And what do we do when we found any goodies? coming back to this thread?

I just won a code for it on Twitter! Hehehehe, I can't use it though :L

also got one today from larasgeneration. why can't you use it?

a_big_house
21st Nov 2012, 19:04
^ This 'laptop' can't run games... Not even flash games haha

Driber
21st Nov 2012, 19:07
cool idea! :D And what do we do when we found any goodies? coming back to this thread?

For what, exactly?

^ This 'laptop' can't run games... Not even flash games haha

Then why did you claim it? :p

a_big_house
21st Nov 2012, 19:09
^ Because I'm selfish :D Nah, I just felt like winning something... I'm sure someone on here will want to trade :)

hiropon056
21st Nov 2012, 19:21
For what, exactly?

oh nevermind... I just forgot to switch on my brain first :p

Driber
21st Nov 2012, 19:23
^ :D

---

Oops, little typo in the OP. That should be Friday the 23rd, of course. Corrected :cool:

Driber
23rd Nov 2012, 19:42
Anyone want a free code to play Tomb Raider Guardian of Light in your browser via CoreOnline (http://www.coreonline.com/) completely ad-free?

First member with Gamer status (http://forums.eidosgames.com/faq.php#faq_usergr) or above to reply with "YES, I WANT ONE" will receive the code via PM :)

-Roli-
23rd Nov 2012, 19:54
"YES, I WANT ONE"

Darkwoodsoftime
23rd Nov 2012, 20:00
Weee .. Congrats :D

Elliot Kane
23rd Nov 2012, 20:14
Well done, Roli! :)

Driber
23rd Nov 2012, 20:15
Code PM'ed to Roli. Enjoy!

---

Next, we'll give another one of these codes away to a random person who posts in this forum section starting from NOW until a random time next Friday.

Next Friday I will post a "closing note" and then use the random.org (http://www.random.org/) number generator to pick a post between the number of this post (#1814693) and the post number of my "closing note".

Note: The post number will be completely random, so spamming just for the sake of landing this code will be of no use ;) Just post as usual and you may get lucky!

hiropon056
23rd Nov 2012, 20:20
you really know how to keep the community on this forum happy :D :thumb:

Elliot Kane
23rd Nov 2012, 20:26
Gotta be worth a try! Can't ever know where random will end up! :)

EDIT: Yeah, I just re-read that! This FORUM SECTION, not this TOPIC! Never mind me, carry on... :D

Driber
23rd Nov 2012, 20:58
Darn, good point, EK. Picking a specific thread would've made it much easier for me :lol:

a_big_house
23rd Nov 2012, 22:31
What happened to the random code in the random thread?

EDIT: NEVERMIND! :)

Elliot Kane
24th Nov 2012, 00:49
Darn, good point, EK. Picking a specific thread would've made it much easier for me :lol:

I thought you had some useful forum function I'd never heard of, Driber!

If I might suggest a slight change to make things easier for you, why not select a random thread, THEN a random post from that thread that occurred within the time limit? Same end result, a LOT less work! :)

a_big_house
24th Nov 2012, 01:02
^ All you need to do now is post 100 times in every thread and you have a good chance of winning :L

Elliot Kane
24th Nov 2012, 01:25
With my luck, ABH, I'd still lose! :D All it would take would be someone else to post once, and that would be it! :D

Fortunately for me, I can get a lot of fun out of taking part. I don't actually need to win :)

a_big_house
24th Nov 2012, 01:43
Well, you've already got 3 post just in this thread, so your chances are increasing haha

Elliot Kane
24th Nov 2012, 01:59
Good point! :D

Driber
24th Nov 2012, 10:01
I thought you had some useful forum function I'd never heard of, Driber!

No, I was actually just going to keep hitting the generate button until the number that comes up corresponds with a post made in this forum, lol.

If I might suggest a slight change to make things easier for you, why not select a random thread, THEN a random post from that thread that occurred within the time limit? Same end result, a LOT less work! :)

Heh, great idea in theory, but how exactly would that work in practice? :p

You cannot select a random thread and expect that all posts in it happened during the 1 week time period. You may even end up with a thread that has just 1 post made in that week.

Elliot Kane
24th Nov 2012, 10:13
Just generating a random number might end up with that same post anyway, Driber.

And honestly, with the way people tend to reply to each other here, that's a bit unlikely.

But if you think there are a couple of threads that should be excluded due to low number count, don't count them. Problem solved!

Let's say, 'to be eligible, any thread must have at least ten posts in the time'.

So work out the number of eligible threads, determine randomly which thread it is, then determine randomly the post.

Why make it harder for yourself than you have to? :)

Driber
24th Nov 2012, 10:19
Heh, that would actually be more work.

Just generating a random number might end up with that same post anyway, Driber.

No it wouldn't. Read my post again ;)

Elliot Kane
24th Nov 2012, 10:22
Having re-read your post, Driber, I see nothing that would exclude a single post in any otherwise unreplied-to thread from winning...

Am I missing something?

Driber
24th Nov 2012, 11:23
Not sure if genuinely ignorant or just trying to boost post count...

:p :D

But seriously, I don't know how else to explain it :scratch:

a_big_house
24th Nov 2012, 12:48
I don't get what you two are talking about. But, surely Driber, if the starting post was the one from yesterday, wouldn't you have to then exclude posts from other forum sections like Thief and DX?

Driber
24th Nov 2012, 13:03
Yup, which is why I said:

No, I was actually just going to keep hitting the generate button until the number that comes up corresponds with a post made in this forum, lol.

;)

a_big_house
24th Nov 2012, 13:05
Ahh... Have fun with that! :L :lol:

Elliot Kane
24th Nov 2012, 15:49
Not sure if genuinely ignorant or just trying to boost post count...

:p :D

But seriously, I don't know how else to explain it :scratch:

Nope. Genuinely don't see that in your explanatory post on how the random winner will be selected. The way I read it, it could be ANY post made in this section of the forum between the starting and closing time. No exceptions.

a_big_house
25th Nov 2012, 15:43
^ Yes... So what's the issue?

Elliot Kane
25th Nov 2012, 16:02
Driber says it shouldn't be read like that. I can't see how it could be read any other way.

a_big_house
25th Nov 2012, 16:09
Ohh... Yeah, I don't see any other way of reading it... You hit the button, look for the post, if it's in the TR section, it wins, simple.

-Roli-
25th Nov 2012, 17:47
I won the first LC and the Guardian of Light code, but I don't need it. :)

Who would like to get it? :)

Driber
30th Nov 2012, 20:55
*marks end post*

Sooo, folks....

I could do that random draw for a GoL code, but I see Roli offered up his and no one seems to be interested, so would there actually be any point at all? :scratch:

sierra xb
30th Nov 2012, 21:00
hmmm..i'll take it if no one else does

Driber
30th Nov 2012, 21:43
I did the random draw. The winning number is....

plrzri_random-draw.png

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1818491

Grund, want a free GoL code for CoreOnline? :)

-----

This wasn't so hard as I thought. Only had to press the generate random number button like 10 times or so until it landed on a post in this section!

Still, maybe I was just lucky, so I'll take EK's advice for the next drop :D

So with that said, the next drop will fall on a post in The Humble Abode (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=117593) thread, starting from now (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1819686&postcount=10421) until I make the "end post" next Friday.

dark7angel
30th Nov 2012, 21:45
Is the prize still the GoL code?

-Roli-
30th Nov 2012, 21:46
Okay, then I PM you the code, sierra xb! :) Have fun! :D

a_big_house
30th Nov 2012, 21:47
If you were to be offering a code for the Xbox of PS3 versions, I think you might gain a higher level of interest from the audience (as they say)

Driber
30th Nov 2012, 21:56
Is the prize still the GoL code?

If Grund wants his code, I will still have 1 more left to give-away here.

But as luck has it, I also just received a bunch of codes for Tomb Raider 1 on Steam from Meagan, so I'll throw one of those in as well and let the winner choose!

If you were to be offering a code for the Xbox of PS3 versions, I think you might gain a higher level of interest from the audience (as they say)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it :)

dark7angel
30th Nov 2012, 21:58
^ That's pretty cool!!! But I don't play games on PC... Any chance of getting some codes for PS3??? :p

Driber
30th Nov 2012, 22:06
Heh, as I said to ABH - I'll look into it for future drops :cool:

---

Not sure if anyone noticed my typo, but it's the Humble Adobe thread that's eligible for the next code drop, not THIS thread!

Elliot Kane
1st Dec 2012, 03:10

As an old school RPG player, I'd just do it with dice. Whole lot easier that way! ;) :D

Driber
1st Dec 2012, 08:55
Why bother looking through closets to find some old dusty box of a board game containing dice when you have a perfectly fine website (http://random.org/) that does random numbers even more efficient :D

Elliot Kane
1st Dec 2012, 14:46
Coz one roll of percentile dice will give me an exact answer first time? :D

D30, D20, whichever is best for the task! :)

Grund
1st Dec 2012, 16:27
I did the random draw. The winning number is....

plrzri_random-draw.png

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1818491

Grund, want a free GoL code for CoreOnline? :)

-----

This wasn't so hard as I thought. Only had to press the generate random number button like 10 times or so until it landed on a post in this section!

So with that said, the next drop will fall on a post in The Humble Abode (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=117593) thread, starting from now (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showpost.php?p=1819686&postcount=10421) until I make the "end post" next Friday.

I think I will give to someone else :3 feel free to pick another random sir, I have it on the Ps3 ^^ is a great game and I want someone who doesnt have to play it

Edit : Sorry the loooong reply x3 I haven't been at home

Driber
1st Dec 2012, 17:20
Coz one roll of percentile dice will give me an exact answer first time? :D

D30, D20, whichever is best for the task! :)

Uhuh, go downtown to buy a pair of percentile dice OR spend 2 seconds going to a website, fill in 2 numbers and just click a button....

Tough decision :p

I think I will give to someone else :3 feel free to pick another random sir, I have it on the Ps3 ^^ is a great game and I want someone who doesnt have to play it

Edit : Sorry the loooong reply x3 I haven't been at home

Well you heard it, folks - the code is up for grabs. Who hasn't played GoL and wants a free code to play it on CoreOnline? :)

Elliot Kane
1st Dec 2012, 19:35
When you put it THAT way, Driber, yeah! Guess you were never a tabletop gamer, then :)

just*raidin*tomb
1st Dec 2012, 19:43
I've waited ages for Friday goodness to make a return. <3

SeanCordernay
1st Dec 2012, 20:32
I've never played the game (too poor tbqh), so I would love to have the code, please!!!!

Driber
2nd Dec 2012, 14:47
I've never played the game (too poor tbqh), so I would love to have the code, please!!!!

Okay then, I will send you the code shortly!

Can you just check if your PC run it?

http://beta.coreonline.com/help/#section_lcgol

Driber
9th Dec 2012, 08:39
Ugh, forgot to do this last Friday. Have had so much on my plate, it completely slipped my mind.

I'll do TWO next Friday. Someone remind me! :D

a_big_house
9th Dec 2012, 10:44
:eek: Bad Driber! :lol:

Driber
9th Dec 2012, 10:57
It was aliens...

a_big_house
9th Dec 2012, 11:02
Was it them Aliens was it? :p

Driber
14th Dec 2012, 23:20
Okay folks, here is the random draw for this week!

As I said, I'm doing 2 draws this week. Both will be drawn from the post numbers in the Humble Abode thread, between 2 weeks ago and now.

The first one may choose between a GoL CoreOnline code and a code for downloading Tomb Raider 1 via Steam. The second one receives the remaining code not chosen by the first person.

And the lucky members are...

pbkgee_random-draw.png

Which means Vickram and Dino!

Send me a PM and I'll sort you guys out :)

TranceTrouble
14th Dec 2012, 23:21
Okay folks, here is the random draw for this week!

As I said, I'm doing 2 draws this week. Both will be drawn from the post numbers in the Humble Abode thread, between 2 weeks ago and now.

The first one may choose between a GoL CoreOnline code and a code for downloading Tomb Raider 1 via Steam. The second one receives the remaining code not chosen by the first person.

And the lucky members are...

pbkgee_random-draw.png

Which means Vickram and Dino!

Send me a PM and I'll sort you guys out :)

oeh congrats guys :D :thumb:

Weemanply109
14th Dec 2012, 23:37
LEMME GO CRY! :lol:

I want TR1 on Steam, tbqfh. :lol:

Congrats to the winners! :thumb:

Driber
15th Dec 2012, 09:51
Not to worry, weeman. I have a bunch more TR1 Steam codes for giving away!

Just keep your eyes peeled on the forums and who knows you might get lucky :)

Weemanply109
16th Dec 2012, 02:18
Not to worry, weeman. I have a bunch more TR1 Steam codes for giving away!

Just keep your eyes peeled on the forums and who knows you might get lucky :)

:worship:

daletucker
16th Dec 2012, 11:54
I'll be keeping my eyes peeled, too. I'm an avid Steam gamer!

SeanCordernay
16th Dec 2012, 23:38
Okay then, I will send you the code shortly!

Can you just check if your PC run it?

http://beta.coreonline.com/help/#section_lcgol

Lol, my computer most definitely can't run that :lol: You will have to give it to someone else unfortunately :(

Driber
17th Dec 2012, 09:01
Lol, my computer most definitely can't run that :lol: You will have to give it to someone else unfortunately :(

That's a shame :(

Okay, I'm putting it back in the pool!

a_big_house
17th Dec 2012, 16:16
Got any 360 codes yet? :D

Weemanply109
17th Dec 2012, 22:09
Driber, shouldn't you update the OP weekly? :o

Also, can I ask if you're exclusively giving out codes for the same game weekly, or are you spicing things up?

Driber
18th Dec 2012, 11:33
Driber, shouldn't you update the OP weekly? :o

With what, exactly?

Also, can I ask if you're exclusively giving out codes for the same game weekly, or are you spicing things up?

First drop was GoL. Second drop included TR1. So it's not the same every week, no. (Also, it's not necessarily weekly, BTW)

As for what will be next - time will tell ;)

a_big_house
12th Jan 2013, 13:50
*Cough*

Ohh, look at that dust cloud :lol:

pidipidi39
12th Jan 2013, 14:00
*Cough*

Ohh, look at that dust cloud :lol:
Yeahh... the cloud :whistle:
Driber is forgetful :p
Anyway, i didn't understand how this game works!

Driber
12th Jan 2013, 14:18
Oh, look - a code: E6B6E

What does this mean? Reveal next Friday...

(someone remind me :p :D)

Driber is forgetful :p

Friday Goodies Day is not every Friday ;)

pidipidi39
12th Jan 2013, 14:23
Friday Goodies Day is not every Friday ;)
Ah, sorry :o

What does this mean? Reveal next Friday...

(someone remind me :p :D)
Can't wait :D

JDN8R
12th Jan 2013, 14:46
I love this idea!

a_big_house
12th Jan 2013, 15:02
E6B6E doesn't sound like a code... :D

pidipidi39
12th Jan 2013, 16:56
Too short, right? :cool:

a_big_house
12th Jan 2013, 17:00
Yeah... Unless he plans on scattering the code through different threads and let us put it together...

pidipidi39
12th Jan 2013, 17:02
Yeah... Unless he plans on scattering the code through different threads and let us put it together...
That would be evil :(

a_big_house
12th Jan 2013, 17:13
That would be Driber :lol:

TranceTrouble
12th Jan 2013, 18:36
unless it is some kind of code we need to crack to find the new location of the code. :naughty:

pidipidi39
12th Jan 2013, 19:36
That would be Driber :lol:
ahahah :lol:

unless it is some kind of code we need to crack to find the new location of the code. :naughty:
It sounds funny enough :D

Tihocan
12th Jan 2013, 21:52

Then Driber realises he's posted the sha1 of the latest TR build. It's on github!

You're going to reveal the details while I'm asleep, aren't you! Curses, you Northern Hemispherians! :D

_import_JSwartz0181
12th Jan 2013, 22:10
You're going to reveal the details while I'm asleep, aren't you! Curses, you Northern Hemispherians! :D

That has nothing to do with being in the Northern Hemisphere. They could release it from Rio, and you'd still be asleep. :P

Western Hemisphere though....... :P

Driber
13th Jan 2013, 23:07

JSwartz0181 is right; timezones run straight down in a vertical line across the globe, darksaiyan. You're in the same timezone as the Syberian islands, which is pretty much nearing the north pole :p

JDN8R
14th Jan 2013, 01:08

JSwartz0181 is right; timezones run straight down in a vertical line across the globe, darksaiyan. You're in the same timezone as the Syberian islands, which is pretty much nearing the north pole :p

Then there are other timezones in Australia, I'm in the same one as Brisbane but we're in daylight savings. And those in Darwin and Perth are 30 mins - 2 hours behind Brisbane.

Weemanply109
14th Jan 2013, 01:14
This is interesting. :scratch: :whistle:

a_big_house
14th Jan 2013, 07:05
Do you know how famous we all are, if you actually Google "E6B6E" this thread is the third result :D

StealthyJazz
14th Jan 2013, 07:25
Do you know how famous we all are, if you actually Google "E6B6E" this thread is the third result :D

That's Brilliant :D

Relight-TRHQ
14th Jan 2013, 09:04
Today is Friday, right? :p

Tihocan
14th Jan 2013, 09:23
That has nothing to do with being in the Northern Hemisphere. They could release it from Rio, and you'd still be asleep. :P

Western Hemisphere though....... :P

Excuse me while I go b-slap myself.

Driber
14th Jan 2013, 22:40

lmao, why on earth did you google that? :lol:

a_big_house
14th Jan 2013, 22:59
lmao, why on earth did you google that? :lol:

Incase I was missing something :D I'm very thorough when stalking, or in this case, hunting :cool:

Relight-TRHQ
14th Jan 2013, 23:02
Incase I was missing something :D I'm very thorough when stalking, or in this case, hunting :cool:
Aw man, now I gotta withhold my comment... gotta keep my edge to win! :cool:

a_big_house
14th Jan 2013, 23:08
Aw man, now I gotta withhold my comment... gotta keep my edge to win! :cool:

Oh no, go ahead :D

Driber
18th Jan 2013, 22:31
Alright guys, it's time for another Friday Goodies Day!

This week we're gonna do a bit of a treasure hunt. During the past week I've hidden pieces of code throughout this forum in different forum threads.

Now the hunt is on.....can you find all the pieces and figure out what they are for? :naughty:

Good luck!

Post here if you found the solution :)

a_big_house
18th Jan 2013, 22:34
I hate you so much! :lol:

Driber
18th Jan 2013, 22:37
:naughty:

Did you find them all yet? :D

a_big_house
18th Jan 2013, 22:37
I have 6 pieces, as you already know

Relight-TRHQ
18th Jan 2013, 22:38
I have the solution.

What I don't have is access to my Steam account at the moment :mad2:

So whoever gets it, enjoy!

pidipidi39
18th Jan 2013, 23:16
Found them all, but i already have this prize :)
I wanna see who will win :)

Relight-TRHQ
18th Jan 2013, 23:20
Heh nice, I may have it already too anyway, if it is what I think it is.

Who will be the winner?!

Driber
18th Jan 2013, 23:30
I'll give you guys a little hint. It's cryptic, so put your thinking caps on!

Half unlocks on pre crystal not IRL.

Off to bed. Tomorrow I'll post another hint if it hasn't been found yet by then.

a_big_house
18th Jan 2013, 23:35
Well, I give up on this, so here is everything I know;

The 6 pieces of code that I found were, in order of posting, this:

E6B6E - 56924 - HMC24 - YYVXI - 6A92C - KLG2H

Now, most codes go upto 25 characters making one of these pieces 'fake'

I took a long look at the pieces and though something was up with the second bit (56924) I put it through a thread search and the only result was The Humble Abode, the same thread it was posted in, this 5 digit 'code' is actually a piece of the web address for that thread.
So, that leaves 5 pieces, 25 characters and me, without a prize. I hope someone has better luck with the code than I have

EDIT: 'Half unlocks on pre crystal not IRL.'

Pre Crystal suggests Core to me, so PC or Playstation

Relight-TRHQ
18th Jan 2013, 23:41
Well, at this point since I don't have access to my Steam account, I might as well help everyone along :)

If you're looking for part of the code that's fake, I don't think you've got the correct piece ABH. There's a pattern to finding out the fake piece.

a_big_house
18th Jan 2013, 23:47
Really? So you think the code magically happened to have the same numbering as one of the threads?

Relight-TRHQ
18th Jan 2013, 23:50
Really? So you think the code magically happened to have the same numbering as one of the threads?
Nope, I think you didn't see the real pattern, and also it is natural that 56924 could be related to a URL, since forums use numbering, 56924 has no alphabetical character in it, and this forum has so many threads and posts, it has easily surpassed the number 56924.

a_big_house
18th Jan 2013, 23:53
What is the real pattern then?

Relight-TRHQ
19th Jan 2013, 00:07
What is the real pattern then?
Hmmm... I just had a friend try it... and I was mistaken about the pattern, so... :p

a_big_house
19th Jan 2013, 00:13
You should post it anyway, so that others wont have to try it

Relight-TRHQ
19th Jan 2013, 00:24
Very nice clue. Now I think I know what it is ;)

You should post it anyway, so that others wont have to try it
That's a good idea. I'm fairly confident now that there's no fake # :)

Good luck!

Driber
19th Jan 2013, 10:06
My dear ABH, you would make an excellent partner-in-crime on one of the upcoming initiatives that I am currently preparing for the forum, I love your puzzle solving skills RE thread numbers! :D But alas....'tis indeed a coincidence, heh.

What I can also reveal to everyone already is that there is NO fake piece ;)

I see Brandon indicated that he figured out my cryptic hint and wants to share, so I'll wait for that before releasing a possible new hint.

a_big_house
19th Jan 2013, 10:53
I would be honored to assist :D

Relight-TRHQ
19th Jan 2013, 15:38
I see Brandon indicated that he figured out my cryptic hint and wants to share, so I'll wait for that before releasing a possible new hint.
Heh nope, I didn't want to share :) I think it's a good hint, and saying much about that hint would basically give it away. I'm not sure how you would give another hint without making it more obvious. I think all of us who tried to solve it have reported in saying that we're not going to claim it LOL :) I'm waiting for someone else to show up and try to figure it out. So by all means, I want to see what your next hint is going to be :)

XylophoneDealers
19th Jan 2013, 16:10
I'll give you guys a little hint. It's cryptic, so put your thinking caps on!

Off to bed. Tomorrow I'll post another hint if it hasn't been found yet by then.

So I'm baffled with "half unlocks" but is IRL "In Real Life"?

Relight-TRHQ
19th Jan 2013, 16:12
So I'm baffled with "half unlocks" but is IRL "In Real Life"?
Yes, so "not IRL" would mean...

XylophoneDealers
19th Jan 2013, 16:13
Yes, so "not IRL" would mean...

In video games? Dreams?

Relight-TRHQ
19th Jan 2013, 16:15
In video games? Dreams?
When people participate in forums, and talk about their offline lives, they talk about IRL... Conversely...
Unfortunately's that all for now, I've got to go!

XylophoneDealers
19th Jan 2013, 16:20
When people participate in forums, and talk about their offline lives, they talk about IRL... Conversely...
Unfortunately's that all for now, I've got to go!

Thanks! Still a bit confused but I'll think about it :)

Shaikh
19th Jan 2013, 16:24
Avalon! Oops! That's Crystal era.

a_big_house
19th Jan 2013, 16:24
Now, I could just tell you...

But, where's the fun in that?

XylophoneDealers
19th Jan 2013, 16:27
Now, I could just tell you...

But, where's the fun in that?

:whistle: PM? I dont want the merchandise but the puzzle has got me CRAZZAY!!!

Relight-TRHQ
19th Jan 2013, 18:58
I'll post what I posted again... with some additional help... :)

XylophoneDealers
19th Jan 2013, 20:23
I'll post what I posted again... with some additional help... :)

oh yeah thanks :P a big house helped me :P I just was busting to know what the answer was that was all :D

Driber
19th Jan 2013, 22:38
Are there still people trying to figure it out? If so, here is another hint:

467/934=E56

;)

Relight-TRHQ
19th Jan 2013, 23:37
467/934=E56
Wait, what? LOL :) I didn't bother with the first part of the first clue when I figured out the second part of the first clue.

E6B6 E56 924HMC24YYVXI6A92CKLG2H

ItsAdventureTime
20th Jan 2013, 02:02
Are there still people trying to figure it out? If so, here is another hint:

467/934=E56

;)

I am still out here trying to figure it out!! ;) ...I just seem to be having trouble understanding what you want :mad2: :scratch: I bet in the end it's going to be something that I am going to be like, "oh ya that makes sense!!" LOL :lol:

a_big_house
20th Jan 2013, 02:12
^ Oh, it will be ;)

JDN8R
20th Jan 2013, 03:59
I honestly don't care about the prize, I JUST NEED TO KNOW THIS DARN CODE! You got me all interested

Wh1t3Kn1te
20th Jan 2013, 04:14
what is the prize for figuring this out?

SeanCordernay
20th Jan 2013, 05:00
Are we suppose to solve for...

Relight-TRHQ
20th Jan 2013, 05:17
what is the prize for figuring this out?
Well, to say what the prize is would reveal part of the puzzle. If you figure out [pre crystal not IRL], you'll know what the prize is. See some of the conversation with spoilered hints that were going back and forth above.

E6B6E - 56924 - HMC24 - YYVXI - 6A92C - KLG2H

[Half unlocks] on [pre crystal not IRL]

So does that mean [Half] gives you (plural) "unlocks" on [pre crystal not IRL]?

Or are we trying to figure out what [Half unlocks] means?

467/934=E56
Yeah you've got me confused there, LOL. 467 divided by 934 does not equal E56, at least not in the mathemics I'm familiar with ;) I see E56 in the string, but I don't get how you're calculating the rest.

And dividing does not necessarily relate to halving, if we're talking about half unlocks.

So I'm stumped for now ;)

JDN8R
20th Jan 2013, 05:52
Well, to say what the prize is would reveal part of the puzzle. If you figure out [pre crystal not IRL], you'll know what the prize is. See some of the conversation with spoilered hints that were going back and forth above.

[Half unlocks] on [pre crystal not IRL]

So does that mean [Half] gives you (plural) "unlocks" on [pre crystal not IRL]?

Or are we trying to figure out what [Half unlocks] means?

Yeah you've got me confused there, LOL. 467 divided by 934 does not equal E56, at least not in the mathemics I'm familiar with ;) I see E56 in the string, but I don't get how you're calculating the rest.

And dividing does not necessarily relate to halving, if we're talking about half unlocks.

So I'm stumped for now ;)

Just got the pre-crystal, IRL clue

Perhaps it has something to do with unlocking half of something, or half of what is available?

Driber
20th Jan 2013, 10:05
Heh, I'll wait a while more before posting another major hint, but for now I can post a little hint, which may clear up some of the confusion ;)

The second hint has close ties with the first hint.

Wh1t3Kn1te
21st Jan 2013, 01:12
i've tried several codes for the xbox but none worked, is this compatible with xbox live or is it a steam thing?

Relight-TRHQ
21st Jan 2013, 01:47
i've tried several codes for the xbox but none worked, is this compatible with xbox live or is it a steam thing?
Let me give you a clue about that... which ties into the first clue that Driber gave... neither.

Driber
21st Jan 2013, 09:59
Let me give you a clue about that... which ties into the first clue that Driber gave... neither.

Heh, this is incorrect ;)

TheArcaneHuntress
21st Jan 2013, 13:15
Half the . . . Codes unlock Tomb Raider Digital Downloads on PS3 ( out of the first five games ) and the other half the codes unlocks Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light on Steam?

Driber
21st Jan 2013, 13:30
Not quite, but you're getting warm ;)

(i.e. one part of your text is correct)

TheArcaneHuntress
21st Jan 2013, 13:32
Not quite, but you're getting warm ;)

(i.e. one part of your text is correct)

Whoop whoop Ill do some more thinking then :)

Driber
21st Jan 2013, 13:34
So I should wait with the next hint? :whistle:

TheArcaneHuntress
21st Jan 2013, 13:35
mmm you can say it ;)

Driber
21st Jan 2013, 13:52
The game you mentioned is one of the prizes. However, not on the platform you thought it would be on. It starts with a C...

That shall be my final hint about this particilar part of the puzzle. If it is still not solved within 24 hours by someone who actually claims the prize, then someone who already figured it out can just post the answer here and then it's first come, first serve :p

ItsAdventureTime
21st Jan 2013, 14:58
:scratch: This Friday Goodies Day has me stumped!! LOL :lol:
Is one code for GOL on Core Online, and the other for TR1 on PS3?...now to figure out how the codes are suppost to go!:nut:

Driber
21st Jan 2013, 15:03
^ You are SO close! That text is just wrong about 1 single detail only ;)

As for figuring out which codes go where - if you decipher my previous to last hint, you'll know exactly where ;)

dark7angel
21st Jan 2013, 15:31
This Friday Goodies is such a puzzle!!!! :nut:

I tried to have a go at it:

Half unlocks on pre crystal not IRL - Half the code is for Core Online (For GoL)

467/934=E56 <=> 0.5=E56 <=> Half = E56 Since this hint is related to the first one, I would say E56 is part of the code for Core Online

Other than that, I don't know

Driber
21st Jan 2013, 15:33
Marta is on fire!!! :D

dark7angel
21st Jan 2013, 15:35
Marta is on fire!!! :D

Hell yeah!!!! :D

Driber
21st Jan 2013, 15:43
Collectively, you guys are REALLY close!

The solution is really around the corner now!

Go, go, go :D

Relight-TRHQ
21st Jan 2013, 15:48
LOL you sure got us on this one Driber :)

Wh1t3Kn1te
22nd Jan 2013, 00:49
well doing basic math wouldnt you have to change E56 to E28? since 28 is half of 56. i dont have a ps3 or steam so im not gonna fret if i give the code away.

TheArcaneHuntress
22nd Jan 2013, 13:40
Half the code is For Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light on CoreOnline, while the other unlocks Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light on PS3?

EDIT: WAAAIIIITTT Half the code is For Lara Croft and The Guardian of Light on CoreOnline, while the other unlocks Tomb Raider 1 on Steam :)

Driber
22nd Jan 2013, 13:53
whooohooo!

TheArcaneHuntress
22nd Jan 2013, 13:59
? I got it? Whoop Whoop :)

Driber
22nd Jan 2013, 14:01
You got it!

Now, who will be the first to claim those games....

TheArcaneHuntress
22nd Jan 2013, 14:08
Claim it here ( I'm new at this ) or you mean I have to go input the codes on the sites . . . I should go do that . . . :) *runs*

Driber
22nd Jan 2013, 14:09
haha yes - if you want those games, you should go to those sites and input the codes and then the games will be yours!

a_big_house
22nd Jan 2013, 15:38
Hooray!

TheArcaneHuntress
22nd Jan 2013, 15:40
Hooray!

Yes :D Im going to play it later, it looks really fun :3 Thanks guys :)

Driber
22nd Jan 2013, 16:26
So you redeemed both GOL and TR1, wandofwillow? i.e. entered the codes correctly and now the games are assigned to your account?

(Just making sure :))

TheArcaneHuntress
23rd Jan 2013, 02:21
So you redeemed both GOL and TR1, wandofwillow? i.e. entered the codes correctly and now the games are assigned to your account?

(Just making sure :))

YES :D :) I have redeemed both and I am installing Tomb Raider 1 now :) OH it just finished :D Steam is AWESOME :D :)

Driber
23rd Jan 2013, 10:28
Well, then that officially concludes our latest Friday Goodies Day!

Enjoy your games, wandofwillow, and thank you everyone for playing - it has been fun!

Expect to see another one of these hunts in the (near?) future....with even bigger loot ;)

Driber
15th Feb 2013, 20:01
Alright, folks, it's time for another FGD! (Friday Goodies Day)

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=133254

Relight-TRHQ
15th Feb 2013, 20:03
Best FGD ever :D

Driber
15th Feb 2013, 20:12
So...fess up - who managed to decipher TranceTrouble's and my hints? :naughty:

pidipidi39
15th Feb 2013, 20:14
I barely deciphered yours :rolleyes:

Driber
15th Feb 2013, 20:19
I barely deciphered yours :rolleyes:

They were all the same :lol:

AdobeArtist
15th Feb 2013, 20:23

What were the hints you dropped?

Driber
15th Feb 2013, 20:40
What were the hints you dropped?

Just about all my posts in the launch party thread these past few days leading up to FGD contained the hint I'm referring to. Put my posts side-to-side and you may spot it!

Also TranceTrouble was in on it and dropped it one or two times ;)

pidipidi39
15th Feb 2013, 20:44
They were all the same :lol:
Really?
OMG i feel so stupid right now :lol:

Driber
15th Feb 2013, 21:12
Hehe yes they were :D

Figured it out yet? :naughty:

Tihocan
15th Feb 2013, 22:15
Love that shirt. Are there going to be any other "official" shirts?

Rai
15th Feb 2013, 22:19
Alright, folks, it's time for another FGD! (Friday Goodies Day)

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=133254

So you have to have made 200+ posts just in the TR9 section of the forum to qualify? Guess I'm out as I qualify except for that (well and making the required post in that thread). :( Boo. I really like that t-shirt.

DrCroft
15th Feb 2013, 23:17
Woo I'm just happy I guessed it! :p

Wh1t3Kn1te
15th Feb 2013, 23:20
i cant enter cause i dont have 200 posts. sad day, but not too sad lol

Relight-TRHQ
16th Feb 2013, 00:54
Is it wrong that I want a free TR T-Shirt really bad? ;)
If it's wrong, then I guess I'm in big trouble ;)

Tihocan
16th Feb 2013, 03:38
Oh... 200 posts in this particular Tomb Raider forum. Well, I guess I'm out then. :(

Not sure I agree with the "I've been here a month and am really noisy" means you're a loyal fan, when "I've been for nearly a decade and choose what I respond to" doesn't.

Not to say that I'm all up in arms about not having the chance to win a t-shirt - it is just a t-shirt - I just feel a bit put off by the definition.

oldboy2003
16th Feb 2013, 03:55
wait can someone explain to me whats all this 200 posts about?

Tihocan
16th Feb 2013, 04:19
The terms are as followed:

You need to make 1 single post in THIS thread with the words "I want a free TR T-Shirt". Posting more than once in this thread will disqualify you.
You need to be registered on this forum for 2 weeks or more.
One week ago, your need to have made a total of 200 or more qualitative posts in the TR9 section of Eidos Forums. You can check here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/search.php?searchuser=FILL_IN_YOUR_FORUM_NAME_HERE&exactname=1&starteronly=0&forumchoice[]=291&childforums=1&titleonly=0&showposts=1&searchdate=7&beforeafter=before&sortby=rank&sortorder=descending&replyless=0&replylimit=0&searchthreadid=0&saveprefs=1&quicksearch=0&searchtype=0&nocache=0&ajax=0&userid=0&) if you qualify. (Enter your name, click search, and see the number of results.)
And last but not least, you need to have "reported yourself" in this (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=131159) infamous thread!

Use the link, put your name in and see if the number of posts returned >= 200.

oldboy2003
16th Feb 2013, 05:23
I cant find where the number is? I added my name and searched

Tihocan
16th Feb 2013, 06:27
Top right, you have plenty :)

Driber
16th Feb 2013, 09:08
Oh... 200 posts in this particular Tomb Raider forum. Well, I guess I'm out then. :(

Not sure I agree with the "I've been here a month and am really noisy" means you're a loyal fan, when "I've been for nearly a decade and choose what I respond to" doesn't.

Not to say that I'm all up in arms about not having the chance to win a t-shirt - it is just a t-shirt - I just feel a bit put off by the definition.

I think I may have used the wrong word there. I meant to say dedicated, not "loyal". Apologies.

Basically, this FGD was all about awarding one of our dedicated members who isn't just a "competition sniper" and who has contributed in a visible way something good to our community during the TR9 campaign, by either posting advice, answers to other members' questions, contributing in conversations in a constructive way, or just generally being a friendly / positive person that helps shape our good spirited forum :)

Regarding your "noisy" comment - please note that I did write "qualitative posts" in the OP. So if the winner only had spam ("LOL" or "IKR?" type of posts) on his name or just trolling / argumentative posts on his name, he would not have qualified.

FYI - the person who ended up as the "winner" is someone I know to be a positive and helpful guy.
So I'm happy how this FGD turned out :)

Having said that, the next FGD will most likely have different terms ;)
I'll do my best to cater to all "groups" in the end!

Tihocan
16th Feb 2013, 09:28
I think I may have used the wrong word there. I meant to say dedicated, not "loyal". Apologies.

I appreciate that :)

Basically, this FGD was all about awarding one of our dedicated members who isn't just a "competition sniper" and who has contributed in a visible way something good to our community during the TR9 campaign, by either posting advice, answers to other members' questions, contributing in conversations in a constructive way, or just generally being a friendly / positive person that helps shape our good spirited forum :)

Regarding your "noisy" comment - please note that I did write "qualitative posts" in the OP. So if the winner only had spam ("LOL" or "IKR?" type of posts) on his name or just trolling / argumentative posts on his name, he would not have qualified.

FYI - the person who ended up as the "winner" is someone I know to be a positive and helpful guy.
So I'm happy how this FGD turned out :)

Having said that, the next FGD will most likely have different terms ;)
I'll do my best to cater to all "groups" in the end!

Thanks for the clarification. I'm glad someone deserving has won the prize. :thumb:

Driber
13th Mar 2013, 12:38
http://nd06.jxs.cz/037/373/93d3899fa8_91930378_o2.jpg

PS3

One lucky member

This Friday

:cool:

Lalight
13th Mar 2013, 13:26
:eek: I. WANT. IT. NOW. :p Seriously, that's looks cool. Good luck to all. :D

CakeLuv
13th Mar 2013, 13:52
Oh gosh D: I want It! How do I have a chance or something? D: *Goes to read the OP*

Rider
13th Mar 2013, 14:04
Can i ask what happened to "Show your excited face" contest?? Is that still on?

Driber
13th Mar 2013, 14:12
Oh gosh D: I want It! How do I have a chance or something? D: *Goes to read the OP*

The OP is old and was for the first FGD. The terms for this FGD will be revealed later :)

Can i ask what happened to "Show your excited face" contest?? Is that still on?

Thanks for the reminder. I'll go close that now :)

CakeLuv
13th Mar 2013, 14:16
The OP is old and was for the first FGD. The terms for the this FGD will be revealed later :)

Oh :3 I can't wait.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll go close that now :)

LOL, I think S/he wanted to post a pic :b

Rider
13th Mar 2013, 14:34
^ No i did already! But i am asking because i want that shirt! :p

CakeLuv
13th Mar 2013, 14:36
Oh :lol:
nvmind then. :b

CakeLuv
13th Mar 2013, 14:44
Hey Driber, Remember that thread asking who had a Gamer... Tag?
What was that about? O:

Sorry for double post :o

GUMI
13th Mar 2013, 15:04
OMG! dat guriblah nevermind skin!!!
I NEED IT NAOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dark7angel
13th Mar 2013, 15:30
AWESOME!!! I WANT IT!!! :D

GUMI
13th Mar 2013, 16:16
@Driber
Im getting wild here!!! :lol:
You made my {censored} when i saw that guerrila skin!!
Im a PS3 user so i would love to join!!
Please start the thing now >:3
Btw, can i have it??
Pretty pretty please? :flowers:

CakeLuv
13th Mar 2013, 16:31
^No!
Its mine can't you seeee!!?!?!?!?
Wee were meant to be http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0htdxeOpu1r8wrri.gif

GUMI
13th Mar 2013, 17:11
^
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT'S MINE *****!! :eek::eek::eek:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwkrvumGBW1qmtvvno1_500.jpg

CakeLuv
13th Mar 2013, 17:25
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lse97xtJ7s1r3ubcpo1_500.gifhttp://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg443/scaled.php?server=443&filename=aggagasgf.gif&res=landing

GUMI
13th Mar 2013, 17:27
^
I'll get it
http://25.media.tumblr.com/6ac4373cdce576f448068fe4ad23f306/tumblr_mjcyd4uPPo1qm6fw1o1_500.jpg

CakeLuv
13th Mar 2013, 17:31
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m85nfnVD0z1rc6z7qo1_500.gif

larafan25
13th Mar 2013, 17:32
^Oh my God both those spoiler tags,

I hope they release these outfits on the store soon.

GUMI
13th Mar 2013, 17:36
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m85nfnVD0z1rc6z7qo1_500.gif

I saw you in the news today!
http://25.media.tumblr.com/a8f2df45e167754e2980821d44a33ef5/tumblr_mjioyrMi0l1rbpr6ao1_250.gif

I WILL get it!!!! :naughty:

DrCroft
13th Mar 2013, 17:37
Some details had better be released before you lot implode :p

Driber
13th Mar 2013, 17:38
It will be revealed before Friday EOD.

Can you guys stop spamming my thread now :p

Hey Driber, Remember that thread asking who had a Gamer... Tag?
What was that about? O:

Sorry for double post :o

I used it for a FGD here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=133254) ;)

CakeLuv
13th Mar 2013, 17:38
I just... what? http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzpi0d6ox71qbk2cwo1_500.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llglv5bDYk1qg9qfro1_500.gif

Oh, sorry dribi.

Driber
13th Mar 2013, 17:56
PC

One lucky member

This Friday

:cool:

GUMI
13th Mar 2013, 18:08
@Driber
Im getting wild here!!! :lol:
You made my {censored} when i saw that guerrila skin!!
:

Why did i get censored??? :nut:
_____
I think you should launch the PS3 goodies thing because it's getting late in somebody's home! (yes, it's already evening here)

RybatGrimes
13th Mar 2013, 18:40
Oh cool! To bad they made Shanty Town free for all only. And they just so happened to neglect to tell anyone. >.>

Driber
15th Mar 2013, 09:14
Happy Friday, everyone!

For this FGD we're giving away a redeem code for the Guerilla Skin on PS3 and a redeem code for the Shanty Town Multiplayer map on PC (Steam) to two lucky forum members!

jpkupv_tr_fgd_guerrilla_skin.jpg

How to get your hands on one of these codes:

If you have Gamer (http://forums.eidosgames.com/faq.php#faq_usergr) status or higher, post 1 single reply in this thread - http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=135358

If you post more than once there, you may be disqualified.

In your post, write if you want the skin or the MP map. If you want both, write in what order of preference you want it.

I'll be doing 2 random draws using www.random.org out of all eligible participants.

1 prize per person/household.

Good luck!

A big thank you to forum members Lara_Fan_84 and Relight for donating these prizes to the community :thumb:

Raphamon
15th Mar 2013, 12:21
Happy Friday, everyone!

For this FGD we're giving away a redeem code for the Guerilla Skin on PS3 and a redeem code for the Shanty Town Multiplayer map on PC (Steam) to two lucky forum members!

jpkupv_tr_fgd_guerrilla_skin.jpg

How to get your hands on one of these codes:

If you have Gamer (http://forums.eidosgames.com/faq.php#faq_usergr) status or higher, post 1 single reply in this thread - http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=135358

If you post more than once there, you may be disqualified.

In your post, write if you want the skin or the MP map. If you want both, write in what order of preference you want it.

I'll be doing 2 random draws using www.random.org out of all eligible participants.

1 prize per person/household.

Good luck!

A big thank you to forum members Lara_Fan_84 and Relight for donating these prizes to the community :thumb:

What region is this for? US, UK, EU, Asia or all? (For example US codes don't work on EU PSN accounts).

CakeLuv
15th Mar 2013, 15:20
Hey Driber, Do I have to do something else but post? :I I'm worried.

Driber
16th Mar 2013, 16:32
And the winners are......

MagnaBass - guerilla skin PS3

pidipidi39 - shanty town MP map

Congrats! I'll send you guys a PM with the codes shortly :)

Until next FGD, everyone!

CakeLuv
16th Mar 2013, 16:39
Damn it :C

JRod108
16th Mar 2013, 17:27
Congrats guys! :)

pidipidi39
16th Mar 2013, 17:41
Oh yeah! :D
I'm so happy! :D

CakeLuv
16th Mar 2013, 17:49
^Congrats :o

DrCroft
16th Mar 2013, 21:30
Congrats everyone!

Valenka
17th Mar 2013, 02:27
Driber,

I have an extra DLC code for the Scavenger Bandit MP character, but there's an issue: it was the last one and because part of the code is worn, my boss said I could have it if I could figure out what the code is. :lol: I emailed Square Enix support to see if they could look up the DLC code based off of the visible characters.

Hopefully if they can and I can get the rest of the code, I'd like to donate it for a giveaway. :)

Driber
17th Mar 2013, 08:00
Driber,

I have an extra DLC code for the Scavenger Bandit MP character, but there's an issue: it was the last one and because part of the code is worn, my boss said I could have it if I could figure out what the code is. :lol: I emailed Square Enix support to see if they could look up the DLC code based off of the visible characters.

Hopefully if they can and I can get the rest of the code, I'd like to donate it for a giveaway. :)

Cool. Let me know how it goes :)

TranceTrouble
17th Mar 2013, 11:07
And the winners are......

MagnaBass - guerilla skin PS3

pidipidi39 - shanty town MP map

Congrats! I'll send you guys a PM with the codes shortly :)

Until next FGD, everyone!
congrats guys :D:thumb:

Klona13
17th Mar 2013, 11:33
Can I donate my 10 tracks code for the next FGD?
I'm planning on getting the whole soundtrack so keeping the code just like that would be a waste, my internet is too slow for this one-time code, resetting it every time is just a pain.

DrCroft
17th Mar 2013, 14:26
Actually thinking about it I have the weapon pack for multiplayer, I'm not that of a mp'er and when I do try it out I'd prefer the in game weapons. Happy to giveaway if you need it for next Friday!

Driber
17th Mar 2013, 15:30
Can I donate my 10 tracks code for the next FGD?
I'm planning on getting the whole soundtrack so keeping the code just like that would be a waste, my internet is too slow for this one-time code, resetting it every time is just a pain.

Actually thinking about it I have the weapon pack for multiplayer, I'm not that of a mp'er and when I do try it out I'd prefer the in game weapons. Happy to giveaway if you need it for next Friday!

Sounds good, guys. Just send me a PM with the codes and I'll include it in next week's FGD! :)

Klona13
17th Mar 2013, 17:50

Gah, I would've gave away my weapon pack code too but I mindlessly used it. >_>

GUMI
17th Mar 2013, 17:59
I have also a 10 songs-soundtrack i got from my CE too.
I wont use it anyway, so i can donate then?

Driber
20th Mar 2013, 08:58
Head's up, folks - another FGD coming up this Friday! Keep your eyes peeled on the forum for some free code give-aways!

I have also a 10 songs-soundtrack i got from my CE too.
I wont use it anyway, so i can donate then?

Sounds good! Just send me a PM with the code and I'll include it in the next FGD :)

Driber
22nd Mar 2013, 10:11
Ladies and gentlemen, we have lift off!

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=135842

A whopping EIGHT free codes will be given away to the community this FGD!

All graciously donated by fellow forum members :thumb:

Relight-TRHQ
22nd Mar 2013, 16:45
A whopping EIGHT free codes will be given away to the community this FGD!

All graciously donated by fellow forum members :thumb:
Now that's a lot of codes!

:thumb: to the forum members contributing codes for FGD :)

schwarzman1
22nd Mar 2013, 16:55
sounds pretty awesome...how do I establish "gamer" status? Is it a certain number of posts?

CakeLuv
22nd Mar 2013, 17:02
I think it's the time you've been on the forums :l not sure

Relight-TRHQ
22nd Mar 2013, 17:14
sounds pretty awesome...how do I establish "gamer" status? Is it a certain number of posts?
Gamer status is 30 posts and 14 days of membership on the forums.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/faq.php#faq_usergr

Joanna_Dark_
22nd Mar 2013, 18:56
Gamer status is 30 posts and 14 days of membership on the forums.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/faq.php#faq_usergr

Oh I guess I haven't been here 14 days yet. Oh boo. No goodies for Joanna. ;)

Valenka
22nd Mar 2013, 18:58
The code I donated is still valid as of noontime, so it should still work by the time the winner redeems it. :)

Treeble
22nd Mar 2013, 19:05
Do the codes expire? I've not given much of a second look to all of mine yet lol, but I better get in gear if that's the case. D:

Valenka
22nd Mar 2013, 19:11
Well the code I got was from a promotion at my job and according to my boss, the codes expire the same day we're to take the Tomb Raider shirts off the shelves, which is when the promotion ends. It was allegedly today, since the game has been out for three weeks, but the code is still valid so it might not expire until midnight.

However, most codes have individual expiration dates.

Driber
23rd Mar 2013, 09:37
Hmm, I expected more interest...

Free stuff, guys! :nut:

CakeLuv
23rd Mar 2013, 16:06

DDDDDDD: i'm waiting!!!

DrCroft
23rd Mar 2013, 21:09
Hey just thought we still haven't had the excited face comp finished/winner picked!

aussie500
24th Mar 2013, 11:34

Well I did look, but all the ones I was interested in were for American or UK fans, I was so enthusiastic about a digital sound track, I have yet to download mine, and my Xbox 360 avatar looks quiet snazzy in her TRU outfit. But she could always change.

Driber
25th Mar 2013, 16:02
And the winners are.....

PS3 Guriella outfit TR9 (USA) > SpringAwaken

Tomb Raider shirt (MALE) for an Avatar ON 360 > Wh1t3Kn1te

Tomb Raider shirt (FEMALE) for an Avatar ON 360 > aussie500

10 Track digital TR9 soundtrack > VodkaSushiRoll

10 Track digital TR9 soundtrack > JRod108

10 Track digital TR9 soundtrack > Grims Fairy Tail

Scavenger Bandit DLC Xbox 360 (USA) > Relight

Shanty Town multi player map PS3 (UK) > TheBlade

Congrats, guys! I'll send out PMs with the codes shortly :)

CakeLuv
25th Mar 2013, 16:11
OMG I'm crying.

Daftvirgin
25th Mar 2013, 16:13
congratz!

Joanna_Dark_
25th Mar 2013, 16:17
Congratulations to the winners! :)

DrCroft
25th Mar 2013, 16:27
@VodkaSushiRoll best name for a long time :D

Relight-TRHQ
25th Mar 2013, 16:40
Thanks Driber, and thanks Valenka! :) I know you donated that one ;)

Congrats to all the winners :)

Driber
25th Mar 2013, 16:47
Below are the generous forum members who were nice enough to donate these codes to the community!

Lara_Fan_84, A Big House, StealthyJazz, Klona, GUMI, Valenka and DrCroft

Thanks for enabling this big FGD give-away, guys :thumb:

CakeLuv
25th Mar 2013, 16:49
Thank you Lara_Fan_84 :'D You've made my life happy.

This is like... the first thing I've won In my life :333333

Thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!! :o

Valenka
25th Mar 2013, 18:24
Thanks Driber, and thanks Valenka! :) I know you donated that one ;)

Congrats to all the winners :)

You're welcome! :D Enjoy!

a_big_house
25th Mar 2013, 18:26
Below are the generous forum members who were nice enough to donate these codes to the community!

Lara_Fan_84, A Big House, StealthyJazz, Klona, GUMI, Valenka and DrCroft

Thanks for enabling this big FGD give-away, guys :thumb:

No problemo *bows*

aussie500
25th Mar 2013, 22:36
Thanks Driber and all those who donated the codes. :D

First time I ever actually won anything.